Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Cool Who wants a Rolex?

    REMINDER: Secure Funding Source will be raffling off a brand new Rolex at the end of august! Fund $250k ➜ make your CM ➜ chance at winning a Rolex. IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD MONTH TO ME!!
    If you're not already signed up with Secure, my email is below. Looking forward to a great month with y'all





    Danny Laniado
    Secure Funding Source
    daniel@fundsfs.com
    www.fundsfs.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1206
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    136

    What are your stips for a $20k advance and a $200k advance?


    Quote Originally Posted by Danny laniado View Post
    REMINDER: Secure Funding Source will be raffling off a brand new Rolex at the end of august! Fund $250k ➜ make your CM ➜ chance at winning a Rolex. IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD MONTH TO ME!!
    If you're not already signed up with Secure, my email is below. Looking forward to a great month with y'all





    Danny Laniado
    Secure Funding Source
    daniel@fundsfs.com
    www.fundsfs.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member Reputation points: 144314
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,334

    Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post
    What are your stips for a $20k advance and a $200k advance?
    cruisinman, good idea. Become your own broker, you'll make more money. Use DF to figure it out. You're going to start getting calls from dozens of funders.
    I'd recommend learning from the inside, though, and get some proper MCA business coaching if you're going into this yourself.
    Micah Markowitz | mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 314-396-2828

  4. #4
    Member Reputation points: 1938
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    71

    Patek Water !!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1206
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    cruisinman, good idea. Become your own broker, you'll make more money. Use DF to figure it out. You're going to start getting calls from dozens of funders.
    I'd recommend learning from the inside, though, and get some proper MCA business coaching if you're going into this yourself.
    Good advice . . .
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

  6. #6
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1206
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericr123 View Post
    Patek Water !!!
    " . . . just wet up "
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 67327
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,122

    as long as it's not one of these!

    https://flossiy.com/collections/cool-watches


  8. #8
    �� that's asking for a death wish! I'm planning to have the drawing on a live. You'll get to see the box, certificate, the whole shebang

  9. #9
    Sounds sketchy since new Rolex's are nearly impossible to come by these days...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Reputation points: 3399 kevin85k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Sounds sketchy since new Rolex's are nearly impossible to come by these days...
    That's where you are wrong. Nothing "sketchy" about Danny. If says he's going something good, then guess what.... HE IS! Maybe instead of talking smack meet the guy and you'd see.
    Our space is full of crooks But Danny and Gabby are Great guys!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Reputation points: 31965
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    278

    Our lead gen process is a replica of OnDeck’s and Kabbage’s top guys, and we haven’t starred in any of the Death Wish movies.

    But we totally respect the offering and your connects, putting your hands on one of these rarified gems.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 262620
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,995

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Sounds sketchy since new Rolex's are nearly impossible to come by these days...
    Not if you know the right people like Danny does .

  13. #13
    Senior Member Reputation points: 13709
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    229

    why do ppl still bother with the rolex or earpod bonus.
    brokers want unit/ volume bonuses where all shops and brokers can earn more cash. Not: work hard and be entered into a raffle and never win.
    IRM VENTURES CAPITAL
    Head of ISO Relations

    Office: 732-592-3840
    Email: mark@irmcapitalllc.com
    https://irmcapitalllc.com/

    Direct Funder

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    why do ppl still bother with the Rolex or earpod bonus.
    Brokers want unit/ volume bonuses where all shops and brokers can earn more cash. Not: work hard and be entered into a raffle and never win.
    Bonuses and promotions change all the time. Also, It's a great feeling for ISO's to fund 250k, make 12-14 points in CM, and win a Rolex. It's better than going to Rolex and dropping line!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    That's where you are wrong. Nothing "sketchy" about Danny. If says he's going something good, then guess what.... HE IS! Maybe instead of talking smack meet the guy and you'd see.
    Our space is full of crooks But Danny and Gabby are Great guys!
    Kevin, Thanks brother I appreciate it!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Not if you know the right people like Danny does .
    lol, how did you know?

    Untitled design.png

  17. #17
    Senior Member Reputation points: 31965
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    278

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny laniado View Post
    lol, how did you know?

    Untitled design.png

    Danny, that closet looks like part of the evidence room for an unsolved jewelry heist, so it looks like you really do have the authentic stuff.

    And I just might call my probation officer at 1-1-9, to git me ma reward..... and early release from this community servin' stuff

  18. #18
    Cruisinman, send deals this way to FundFi. B/C 1-4th pos. paying up to 12 points. Minimal stips. eric@fundfimerchantfunding.com



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •