Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

ROK Financial - good peeps?

CEO, James Webster and his Team seem to know the Cash Advance business very well.

They have a nice platform that seems to help with the heavy lifting.

We're thinking of partnering with them.

Any Pro's / Con's you may be aware of to share?

Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post
    CEO, James Webster and his Team seem to know the Cash Advance business very well.

Thanks.
    Define heavy lifting

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Define heavy lifting
    We mine for the clients, inform them about any funding options they may have, then direct them to enter their info into our capture page which is linked to the ROK portal and then the ROK team takes over. If the deal can get funded, it will . . .

We then share in the gross profits of the deals and renewals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

how hard is it to call funders and send them apps and bank statements, get offers, close the deals, get paid? Why go thru a broker?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Thanks.
    the platform you need in my opinion is the ability to track everything, Seeing the notes on each call that is being made seeing what happens at each stage and that it is being worked on . seeing if it funded with who and how much the cm is, looking at the signed docs uploaded into a crm , without just waiting for a check and relying that they are sending you the correct split.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    the platform you need in my opinion is the ability to track everything, Seeing the notes on each call that is being made seeing what happens at each stage and that it is being worked on . seeing if it funded with who and how much the cm is, looking at the signed docs uploaded into a crm , without just waiting for a check and relying that they are sending you the correct split.
    The only system I've seen that does that is the group that I work with for the personal loans and 0 APR credit cards. Every phone call is logged, every approval or decline is logged, every request for more documents is logged, every payout of logged, preapprovals are logged.... it's really good if you can get it to work right.

I'm happy to introduce anyone to this group who may need it. It's clean and they're wonderful, and you're leaving money on the table if you don't know them. Clients with 700+ FICOs who aren't in the MCA market.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

But does a platform like that exist my friend?

www.UccRadar.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    But does a platform like that exist my friend?

www.UccRadar.com
    yes pretty much any crm, they create cruisinman as a user and all leads he creates are in his name and he can see anything that happens it to it , than you assign whoever is handling the leads as a manager over him if that crm does not allow 2 people to have accesses to the same lead ,but nearly all do allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    how hard is it to call funders and send them apps and bank statements, get offers, close the deals, get paid? Why go thru a broker?
    We are starting an Affiliate program offering various products to Businesses.

We are going to keep it simple and partner up with a Broker / Funder and let them do what they do best - close deals and get them funded. Our affiliates will be the referral mechanism.

ROK has this available within their Platform.

ROK has this available within their Platform.
    The only problem is that by bringing in extra affiliates, you're adding a ton of more hands in the mix, and almost nobody will be happy with the splits. We spoke over PM, but it's important to ask and get input from everyone - what type of split are you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    The only problem is that by bringing in extra affiliates, you're adding a ton of more hands in the mix, and almost nobody will be happy with the splits. We spoke over PM, but it's important to ask and get input from everyone - what type of split are you expecting?
    We don't mind doing some of the leg work - making the contact, getting the application, getting the bank statements, etc - we are looking for a Platform that allows us the ability to do all that online and it all be trackable. In the beginning - looking for some hand holding, training, etc to make it easier for our Affiliates to be able to get some deals funded and put money in their pockets, as well as, put money into the Network.

Are these affiliates brokers themselves? Because we've had a few spammers on DF recently who have been set up with platforms just like that, in a MLM situation. Unless you're getting the full broker points and disbursing them, why would these affiliates sign on with you?

Shannon was a spam and ban from an MLM broker: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...-a-couple-days

And this person at glfunding is on his way I think: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...-buy-equipment

Don't get me wrong, not a bad idea to have this as MLM and sub-sub-brokers, but you just can't outsource the funding on these deals to make it worth your while.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Are these affiliates brokers themselves? Because we've had a few spammers on DF recently who have been set up with platforms just like that, in a MLM situation. Unless you're getting the full broker points and disbursing them, why would these affiliates sign on with you?

Don't get me wrong, not a bad idea to have this as MLM and sub-sub-brokers, but you just can't outsource the funding on these deals to make it worth your while.
    I'm certainly not "spamming" a service / product. I'm sincerely seeking to find a few Partners that can help us fund some MCA deals within our Network of Affiliates. We will have various other "solutions" for businesses as well.

It's a fact that there are some excellent commissions available for helping a business get funding for their needs. It's expensive money - but, there is most def a demand.