Paul unlimited funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Paul unlimited funding

Any one ever deal with this clown , He Scammed my merchant to take 100k deal saying after 7 payments he will put him into a reverse and consolidate so he basically screwed six funders in the deal all to make a $15,000 commission shame on you

Member Reputation points: 2462 Max Upsell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethemoney View Post
    Any one ever deal with this clown , He Scammed my merchant to take 100k deal saying after 7 payments he will put him into a reverse and consolidate so he basically screwed six funders in the deal all to make a $15,000 commission shame on you
    you just described like half of the ISOs in MCA
    If you know you know

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

Saw the name Paul and was like, another one went to the wrong Paul
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

He's probably either trying to make enough to get out of his parents basement or watched Wolf of Wall Street at least 7 times that weekend
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethemoney View Post
    I hope ISOs like this choke on their own dicks

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDAMAN View Post
    He's probably either trying to make enough to get out of his parents basement or watched Wolf of Wall Street at least 7 times that weekend
    why not both?

Agreed they ruin a guys life who has a family and kids destroy his business so they can make a quick buck and put 400k of other peoples money in jeopardy smh

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

How did another broker scam "your" merchant? Sounds like he gave him a deal merchant took money got into trouble then came back to you. Merchants know what they are signing, im sure in the contract there was nothing about 7 payments etc etc., or on funding call. Merchant should have confirmed that on funding call. Granted what he told merchant should not have been said since its obviously not true. but lets just say it was true "your" merchant would not have reached out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    How did another broker scam "your" merchant? Sounds like he gave him a deal merchant took money got into trouble then came back to you. Merchants know what they are signing, im sure in the contract there was nothing about 7 payments etc etc., or on funding call. Merchant should have confirmed that on funding call. Granted what he told merchant should not have been said since its obviously not true. but lets just say it was true "your" merchant would not have reached out to you.
    He sent him fake contracts my client was naïve and stupid

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

This guy deff does similar ****

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    This guy deff does similar ****
    there's quite a few people on DF that know me and work with me. Please get back on the phones instead of making yourself look stupid on a forum.

there's quite a few people on DF that know me and work with me. Please get back on the phones instead of making yourself look stupid on a forum.
    I believe you are correct here, best leads in the business if I am not mistaken?

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    I believe you are correct here, best leads in the business if I am not mistaken?
    Sachip24 is a well-known broker, not a lead business.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Sachip24 is a well-known broker, not a lead business.
    Do you buy leads?