Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Non US Citizen File Looking for $1M

Hi

I have client that does anywhere from $800k to $1M. They are distributors/manufactures/retail. The owner does not live in the US. He is not a citizen. If you can help thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

where are all you "high risk" "funders" this is where you put your money (or lack there of) where your mouth is and fund 1.499s 30 day deals....scardy cats lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    where are all you "high risk" "funders" this is where you put your money (or lack there of) where your mouth is and fund 1.499s 30 day deals....scardy cats lmao.
    ye he never took a position before. The merchant lives in china. I guess they touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    ye he never took a position before. The merchant lives in china. I guess they won't touch him.

Yea we could definitely get this done. We been making so much money funding lately , that we need a big loss like this. So send the file over, no bank log in , no funding call, **** not even contracts . Just send the voided check. 1_W9f8Ehm87EPB5jTkpsY0JQ.jpeg
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

if its a real business and we can collaterize something even maybe inventory then well look at it but the numbers in revenue have to be large and real. maxk@seabrookfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by mk2100 View Post
    if its a real business and we can collaterize something even maybe inventory then well look at it but the numbers in revenue have to be large and real. maxk@seabrookfunding.com
    Large and Real... you want both ? a little picky dont you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by ISOrelationsXCUVUS View Post
    Let me see what we can do - Isorelationsupervisor@Xcuvusinc.com
    You can't

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Quote Originally Posted by Yite Capital View Post
    Hi

I have client that does anywhere from $800k to $1M. They are distributors/manufactures/retail. The owner does not live in the US. He is not a citizen. If you can help thanks.
    ...if he has an EIN, he has an ITIN or a partner. In either case, there are ways to get this done as long as it is not pass through. Is he paying taxes? Thats the REAL question.

Banned Reputation points: 30

Hi, We at KTK CAPITAL can definitely help you out. please feel free to reach out. Alex@ktkcpaital.com or feel free to text or call me at 646-760-2178

Member Reputation points: 38

Send to IBEX FUNDING GROUP I just funded an Italian foreign with an American business
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]Daniel Nathan