Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noob Reputation points: 10 alexinium's Avatar

Cavalli is now accepting ISO'S

Screenshot at Jun 16 14-26-10.png

A, B, and C Plus
    Funding amounts up to 2M
    Up to 12 months terms
    Daily and weekly payments are available.
    Buy rates start at 1.25
    Up to 14 points commission on new deals and renewals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MrAdvance View Post
    Mr.Advance is signing up new ISO's.

Reach me at James@mradvancellc.com I'm sure there's an area we can be of great benefit to you.
    Why was Mr Advance banned? Not surprised, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by LULUADAM View Post
    I recently tried signing up with BUSINESS BACKER AND ONDECK.

Both declined due to not signing new ISO's at this time.

I heard from a friend that EVEREST told them the same thing.

Is that a thing now?

Does anyone know why at least 3 funders (possibly more) that I know of are not accepting new ISO's?
    we r accepting new ISO's at hybrid advance

give ma a call 929-352-3242

Quote Originally Posted by mike1 View Post
    we r accepting new ISO's at hybrid advance

give ma a call 929-352-3242
    I love when they say we’re “accepting new ISOs.” Reality is: they’re begging for new ISOs.

Member Reputation points: 57

We are accepting new iso's. B-C

TRUE BUSINESS FUNDING

Direct: 646.699.1661 ext 102
    Scott@tbfgrp.com
    underwriting@tbfgrp.com
    tbfgrp.com

We are very well known and always accepting new iso's. And we love to compete. give us a shot feel free to email me at anytime Aron@hybridadvancellc.com.

We fund any deal from $5,000 - $5 million The minimum revenue requirement is $35,000 a month.
    We fund B+ to D-paper deals - Flex deals.
    We will even fund deals that have defaulted within the last 12 months ( yes you read that right!)In short, our company has an extremely flexible platform in which we can cater to all your funding needs and get all your deals funded regardless of nature! We pay our ISO's 10-15 points depending on the program structure - Default deals we pay 5-6 points - On a regular deal, we pay 10-12 points - A-paper we pay 12-15 points - Renewal we pay 8 points Our payments go out every week we typically payout after the first 10 ACH debits clear. If a deal bounces more than twice within the first 20 days we will consider clawing back commission.

Thank you
    Aron Hoffman
    Aron@hybridadvancellc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aron Hoffman View Post
    We are very well known and always accepting new iso's. And we love to compete. give us a shot feel free to email me at anytime Aron@hybridadvancellc.com.

We fund any deal from $5,000 - $5 million The minimum revenue requirement is $35,000 a month.
    We will even fund deals that have defaulted within the last 12 months ( yes you read that right!)In short, our company has an extremely flexible platform in which we can cater to all your funding needs and get all your deals funded regardless of nature! We pay our ISO's 10-15 points depending on the program structure - Default deals we pay 5-6 points - On a regular deal, we pay 10-12 points - A-paper we pay 12-15 points - Renewal we pay 8 points Our payments go out every week we typically payout after the first 10 ACH debits clear. If a deal bounces more than twice within the first 20 days we will consider clawing back commission.

Thank you
    Aron Hoffman
    Unsubscribe!

Senior Member Reputation points: 34662

Thank you
    Aron Hoffman
    Wonder when I will see you in a bank statement

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Wonder when I will see you in a bank statement
    Bet you wont see them in Virginia.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Right here!
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Bet you wont see them in Virginia.
    We just implemented that whole thing. Going live on Friday like everyone else im assuming. By Q4 you will have to be licensed in VA to submit a VA file.

Thank you
    Aron Hoffman
    What’s your company’s phone number and address?

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Unrelated, but we also, are begging for new Isos. If anyone be looking for slightly underdeveloped merchant data, that actually fund, give us a shot.

Up to 20 points commission for any deal that closes from our data, (must be approved by funder, funder has the right to tell you, no maám) but www.dumbleads.com will never block your right to earn maximum thrust.

Give us a shot, our June triple point bonus is in effect! Fund any deal this month with our leads, we guarantee that you'll fund another, with someone else.

We are a large funding company looking to sign up with more quality ISO's.

Our Underwriting Guidelines:
    Paper: B-D
    Min Revenue: 30K
    Industry Restrictions:No
    Defaults Accepted: Yes
    Factor: 1.38-1.499
    Max Term Length: 160 Day
    Max Funding: 3 Million

just email me jay@wynwoodcapitalgroup.com and ill be glad to send you aiso agreement.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Every month there's the same thread "looking for high risk funders" and it's the same pack of vultures with the "sign up with me etc etc" ... do people not look at the right column of this site? it's literally full of actual funders that paid to be in your face and say "SIGN UP WITH ONE OF US, WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING IN THE THREADS?"

... just saying

back to your regular scheduled ambulance chasing thread

*EDIT... I looked at some of those funders on the right column, I can see why there's still these same threads. Few of them are just super brokers that fund a deal here and there.
    Last edited by Fetachini; 06-29-2022 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    Every month there's the same thread "looking for high risk funders" and it's the same pack of vultures with the "sign up with me etc etc" ... do people not look at the right column of this site? it's literally full of actual funders that paid to be in your face and say "SIGN UP WITH ONE OF US, WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING IN THE THREADS?"

... just saying

back to your regular scheduled ambulance chasing thread

*EDIT... I looked at some of those funders on the right column, I can see why there's still these same threads. Few of them are just super brokers that fund a deal here and there.
    Agree........

Plus i would sign up maybe 1-2 brokers on here since they seem to have some form of common sense and ethics unlike the rest.

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Agree........

Plus i would sign up maybe 1-2 brokers on here since they seem to have some form of common sense and ethics unlike the rest.
    The ISOs on DF are more ethical that the Funders overall, which is comedy gold when you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    The ISOs on DF are more ethical that the Funders overall, which is comedy gold when you think about it
    If you are talking about the "funders" that spam the channels saying "send me your files, we pay 15 points, do 5 million dollar deals in 30 minutes and no stips" then yes i agree with you. But i dont consider those people 'funders'. Plus when i never seen them in a bank account, its hard to call them 'funders'

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by theunderwriter View Post
    plus when i never seen them in a bank account, its hard to call them 'funders'
    point. Dot. Period.

It’s hard out there for a Broker/ ISO…
    Marketing and leads are expensive not to mention all the scammers out there.
    Merchants submit requests for funding and then never answer or call, text, email you back. Or they lie or give you a hard time because someone else lied to them or treated them poorly
    Lenders don’t get back to you with the answers you need within a reasonable time or sometimes never
    Commissions are paid begrudgingly as if they originated the deal themselves
    This list is long…so is the # of hats you wear

Let me explain why you need a BETTER Fundr…Honestly, it’s simple but many fail to provide the service you want and deserve.

Here is what I propose to you:
    1. Communication: you will always know what’s up – the good, bad, and the ugly. Nothing kills deals faster than time spent waiting for an answer. I will give you the answers you need to make decisions and get deals done FAST.
    2. Max commissions without having to beg about how much or when you’re going to get paid
    3. Trust…in this wild west industry your deals and relationships are safe.
    4. Availability: 7 days a week – call, text, email.
    5. The best offers for your merchants: It is possible to get your merchants funded, make great money, and sleep at night.
    6. Training (if you want it):
    a. A better way to open and qualify a lead.
    b. A tried-and-true way to close a deal making it a no-brainer for the merchant.
    c. How to set yourself apart from others who may be working the same lead and a way pre-selling your renewals on the first call.
    d. Objection handling: Do you want to know the BEST answer to “What’s the Interest rate”?
    7. A 2nd voice: if you need help closing a deal – I will get on the phone with you and your merchant and help you get it across the finish line.
    8. Lead sources- I have used so many over the years - I have a couple of lesser-known but higher quality lead providers with real exclusivity. Also, probably cheaper than some of the lead providers you’re using now.

Here is how I know all the above…
    I have been in the alternative business funding industry for over 8 years (sales for 20+). When I first got started back in 2014, I was handed a tri-fold brochure, a printed out excel spreadsheet of UCC’s, pointed to a phone and said GO. I WANTED TO LOSE MY MIND!
    Since then, I’ve worked for 5 different funding companies and on both sides of the business: Funding and Brokering. I was part of the team that created the now well-known industry disrupter Bitty Advance. If it is a skill or task this space- I’ve done it: Fronting, Closing, Marketing, Operations, Renewals you name it! I’ve hired, trained, and coached dozens of broker/sales reps.

Give me a call or use the calendly link below to schedule a time for us to talk and let’s work together to get your business to the next level!

Russell Crossman
    Partner Relationship Manager
    Direct: 912-677-2447
    Schedule a time for us to talk: https://calendly.com/russell-1fundr
    Fundr
    www.1fundr.com