Medical Supply Company Needing $500k for Govt Contracts
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Medical Supply Company Needing $500k for Govt Contracts

What's up, DF squad? Long-time listener, first-time caller here.

I have a Medical Supply Company that does $10M annually through govt contracts currently needing $500k to fulfil their most recent contract. Once they complete this contract they get paid $800k in 30-45 days. They get these contracts every couple of months so this is an opportunity to get a strong business on your books with 4-5+ renewals annually. The govt comes to them for emergencies like hurricane Sandy & Katrina and even the collapse of the Miami condo recently for their patented products. The issue they have is that they're getting more projects that they can't keep up because they can't fund all of them in house. They miss opportunities because they don't have enough capital.

This is honestly one of the best companies I've come across in my time in this space, HOWEVER, (there's always a catch), they have a judgement that was placed on them as the lender was "going under" even though they made their payments. Small $7,000 judgement, but because of that, I can't send to A paper lenders, especially because that was his only MCA ever.

They normally do $800k-$1M monthly BUT they did $100k in June as they were waiting for their new contract to come in that just did.

I've gotten offers but they're not nearly enough. It's $500k or bust to fulfil this signed and in hand contract. The payback term we're looking for is 3-6 months so we'd like someone who can come in with a damn good rate as well.

He has a $500k LOC available that he doesn't want to use in case of emergency. He wants a new source of funds as he's continuing to grow and get more contracts. I should also note that he will literally double their annual revenue if they get access to more capital.

I need someone that's willing to come in and possibly be flexible to get a solid merchant on their books. I know what I'm looking for is a unicorn, I realize that - I don't need to hear from the trolls. I'm hoping there's a unicorn sitting on the other end reading this that wants to take a shot.

Brokers need not apply, direct lenders only.

PM directly if this is something you can possibly do.

Member Reputation points: 22

Send it over to me ill take a look at it, email me at joem@avanzacapitalllc.com
    Joe Moberg
    ISO Manager
    Avanza Capital
    O: 718-701-6032
    M: 917-734-6939
    joem@avanzacapitalllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by josephwilliams View Post
    What's up, DF squad? Long-time listener, first-time caller here.

I have a Medical Supply Company that does $10M annually through govt contracts currently needing $500k to fulfil their most recent contract. Once they complete this contract they get paid $800k in 30-45 days. They get these contracts every couple of months so this is an opportunity to get a strong business on your books with 4-5+ renewals annually. The govt comes to them for emergencies like hurricane Sandy & Katrina and even the collapse of the Miami condo recently for their patented products. The issue they have is that they're getting more projects that they can't keep up because they can't fund all of them in house. They miss opportunities because they don't have enough capital.

This is honestly one of the best companies I've come across in my time in this space, HOWEVER, (there's always a catch), they have a judgement that was placed on them as the lender was "going under" even though they made their payments. Small $7,000 judgement, but because of that, I can't send to A paper lenders, especially because that was his only MCA ever.

They normally do $800k-$1M monthly BUT they did $100k in June as they were waiting for their new contract to come in that just did.

I've gotten offers but they're not nearly enough. It's $500k or bust to fulfil this signed and in hand contract. The payback term we're looking for is 3-6 months so we'd like someone who can come in with a damn good rate as well.

He has a $500k LOC available that he doesn't want to use in case of emergency. He wants a new source of funds as he's continuing to grow and get more contracts. I should also note that he will literally double their annual revenue if they get access to more capital.

I need someone that's willing to come in and possibly be flexible to get a solid merchant on their books. I know what I'm looking for is a unicorn, I realize that - I don't need to hear from the trolls. I'm hoping there's a unicorn sitting on the other end reading this that wants to take a shot.

Brokers need not apply, direct lenders only.

PM directly if this is something you can possibly do.
    Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.

BTW - SBA could be an option - but - since you don't want to deal with brokers - even though you are posting in a brokers forum
    Have a Happy Friday!
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.

BTW - SBA could be an option - but - since you don't want to deal with brokers - even though you are posting in a brokers forum
    Have a Happy Friday!
    Hey Dave,

Thanks for the response. SBA is an option but not an option that makes sense in this particular scenario. I'm a broker myself so I'm also able to do that.

Thanks for the heads up on that though, I'll keep that in mind.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

I might be able to assist here, please free to reach out to me.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Have a Happy Friday!
    Dave, nobody on the forum can legally do business with your LLC..... You haven't been legal for close to a year!
    http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0L090000969730

So put up the $100 and renew yourself or stop soliciting business illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Dave, nobody on the forum can legally do business with your LLC..... You haven't been legal for close to a year!
    http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0L090000969730

So put up the $100 and renew yourself or stop soliciting business illegally.
    1st - I'm Registered in a different jurisdiction - and since I'm a broker, I could technically operate as a Sole Prop.
    So mind you own business
    dave@fcbankcard.com

We offer up to 15 months on A paper MCA submissions and 24 months on Term Loan submissions. Feel free to reach out for additional information.
    Benjamin Lugassy
    SOS Capital
    blugassy@soscapital.com
    P:212-235-5462
    F:212-235-5459
    www.soscapital.com

1st - I'm Registered in a different jurisdiction - and since I'm a broker, I could technically operate as a Sole Prop.
    So mind you own business
    Well:
    "Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC"

That's false advertising. So you're technically also not doing having full disclosure.
    And BTW, even if you're registered in a different state, you still need to have a foreign entity registration in Florida, since that's where you are physically doing business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

So mind you own business
    that's rich coming from the number one troll on this forum. Look at this post you are calling out a broker not advertising and telling him false info that he needs to disclose his info.

Well:
    "Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC"

That's false advertising. So you're technically also not doing having full disclosure.
    And BTW, even if you're registered in a different state, you still need to have a foreign entity registration in Florida, since that's where you are physically doing business.
    For some strange reason I'll listen to my lawyer and not some wanna be legal advisor on a forum.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

For some strange reason I'll listen to my lawyer and not some wanna be legal advisor on a forum.
    We have accused you of fraudulently presenting your business as "open for business", and your response is "I have a lawyer?"
    Don't you dare every police this forum if you can't police yourself.
    Can admin finally ban Dave for false advertising his LLC?

He is soliciting ALL DAY LONG and he just admitted that he is not disclosing his company name in his signature or the post or his website.

Hey, at least he got rid of that stupid dog on his front page. But it still looks like my 12 year-old self designed his website on AOLpress.

Just for everyone's amusement and entertainment:
    https://web.archive.org/web/19970709...w.meerkat.org/
    This was my first website with its own domain name.

Member Reputation points: 18

I'd love to take a look at it. We love Medical. I'll keep an eye out in my email for something from you. Look forward to it
    Brian O'Neill • ISO Relations Manager
    VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St., 10th floor | New York, NY 10005
    P. 845-665-1845 | F. 646.219.7949 | Briano@vitalcapfund.com

We have accused you of fraudulently presenting your business as "open for business", and your response is "I have a lawyer?"
    Don't you dare every police this forum if you can't police yourself.
    Can admin finally ban Dave for false advertising his LLC?

He is soliciting ALL DAY LONG and he just admitted that he is not disclosing his company name in his signature or the post or his website.

Hey, at least he got rid of that stupid dog on his front page. But it still looks like my 12 year-old self designed his website on AOLpress.

You are a total jerk - That stupid dog is a Military Dog that I utilize to promote traffic to a Organization that treats
    Veterans that are suffering from PTSD-TBI and MSA - http://www.k9partnersforpatriots.com
    dave@fcbankcard.com

You are a total jerk - That stupid dog is a Military Dog that I utilize to promote traffic to a Organization that treats
    Veterans that are suffering from PTSD-TBI and MSA - http://www.k9partnersforpatriots.com
    So why did you take it off? Because it has nothing to do with funding, right? So why was it there in the first place?
    Focus on the content of my claim instead of making a straw man argument or engaging in name calling. How are you not falsely and fraudulently soliciting business by utilizing an LLC that has no legal standing in Florida?

So why did you take it off? Because it has nothing to do with funding, right? So why was it there in the first place?
    Focus on the content of my claim instead of making a straw man argument or engaging in name calling. How are you not falsely and fraudulently soliciting business by utilizing an LLC that has no legal standing in Florida?
    See my previous post and I do not owe you any explanations
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

See my previous post and I do not owe you any explanations
    so why does every new person on this forum have to answer to your stupidity when you are shady on what info you do provide ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so why does every new person on this forum have to answer to your stupidity when you are shady on what info you do provide ?
    No one has to answer to me - and I don't hide behind a forum name, unlike yourself.

It would be helpful if people placed their posts in the designated section of this forum.
    and/or if they are wanting assistance on a deal, they provided their contact info.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Member Reputation points: 10

We specialize in all B- D paper
    All High risk industries, any industry besides financial companies.
    Any position as long as the merchant can afford.
    We do not look at credit.
    Past default merchants can be funded with us as well.
    SIMPLE STIP LIST & SAME DAY FUNDING.
    PAYING UP TO 15 POINTS!

Ayanna Taylor
    Funding Director
    MCA Capital Holdings LLC
    (862)-220-2482
    Ayanna@mcacapitalholdings.com

send it over we did these the whole covid...maxk@seabrookfunding.com

We will be happy to take a look and structure this as a AR line of credit or Factoring facility and offer much better rates than any MCA lender.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/

We should be able to purchase the invoices.
    Jamescann@bilderbergbusinesslenders.com