Consider this a case study, as the old adage says; "men lie, women lie, numbers don't."

Here I am going to show you a case study on a lead generation method which still presents ENORMOUS upside. First, I need you to do two things. Open up two tabs in your browser; put one to YouTube and the other to Google.

YouTube:
Search; "business loans nyc" - You see the first video that pops up? It was uploaded by me 8 days ago and occupies the #1 position. The ones in the Yellow box above, are paid ads. Ok, that is all well and good, but YouTube is not exactly the #1 Lead Generator out there right? Right! So...

Google.com:
Search; "business loans nyc" - Go to page 3 Scroll to the middle. You see that video there?

WARNING: Depending on your geographic area, the video may be on page 3, however, if you are in the NYC area, you should see it on page 2.

Why is this a big deal?

1. I did it in 8 days. See the "upload date" to verify this.
  2. THERE ARE TENS OF MILLION POTENTIAL SEARCH RESULTS. There are millions of other results with permutations of "business loans nyc" on line. To get to page 2 rank in 8 days says something. Imagine where this thing will rank if I actually regarded it as more than just a "side experiment!"
  3. This validates the thesis that it is far easier to get a video ranked in Google, than it is to get a site ranked.

So, the strategy is simple; bang out as many HIGH CONVERTING VIDEOS as you can. What is a high converting video? A video with copy that compels and makes it easy for people to take action!

However, it's fine to start with just 1, and the most lucrative long-tail keyword you can find.

SPECIAL OFFER

"business loans nyc" only nets 390 searches per month, or 4680 per year. What helped me rank so quickly in Google is that I own the long-tail keyword account; "businessloansnyc@gmail.com" in other words, if I did not own; "businessloansnyc@gmail.com" it would have taken longer, and would be slightly tougher for me to rank this video.

I SNATCHED UP 3 MORE OF THESE GOOGLE ACCOUNTS THAT TOTAL; 82,000 ANNUAL SEARCHES! THE NEXT 3 PEOPLE TO ORDER A VIDEO WILL GET ONE OF THESE ACCOUNTS TURNED OVER TO THEM, PLUS FREE RANKING SERVICE!

There's a juicy one I'm waiting on people to snatch up which gets 3,000 searches a month ("business loans nyc" only gets 390). That's almost 40,000 searches per year. Unlike "business loans nyc" this term only yields 6 million potential results, whereas "business loans NYC" yields almost 40,000.

Optimize your video to rank, take all the steps I took, however, take it more seriously than I took it!! Direct traffic to your landing page which has been optimized to convert, include your number in the title, and bam! Organic lead generation, much faster, and much cheaper than traditional SEO.

The search phrase "business loans nyc" pales in comparison to a lot of the other high volume long-tail searches. Do your homework to target the most profitable keywords.

Still not sure about video and its' potential. Again, men lie, women lie, numbers don't

If you need help with video production (copywriting), keyword targeting, and video search optimization - give me a shout!

646 - 633 - 4525