Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best CRMs for ISOs

There are a ton of options, but for MCA or commercial lending in general, it seems the most popular are:

• Centrex
    • Salesforce
    • PipeDrive
    • Zoho
    • MCA Track
    • HubSpot
    • Monday
    • Convergehub
    • Google Sheets

Do any of these offer things like doc upload, digital apps and signatures, email marketing, lender lists, lead source tracking, deal notes, commission tracking, etc? Not just basic lead management. Any recommendations are appreciated!

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post
    There are a ton of options, but for MCA or commercial lending in general, it seems the most popular are:

• Centrex
    • Salesforce
    • PipeDrive
    • Zoho
    • MCA Track
    • HubSpot
    • Monday
    • Convergehub
    • Google Sheets

Do any of these offer things like doc upload, digital apps and signatures, email marketing, lender lists, lead source tracking, deal notes, commission tracking, etc? Not just basic lead management. Any recommendations are appreciated!
    It all depends on the resources you are willing to spend. You are asking for a highly customized CRM. A MCA CRM will have a lot of this right out of the gate.

For most, you are going need to more than just a CRM. For the most part, doc upload, digital apps, & email marketing will be done through a 3rd party & then you integrate it into your CRM.

Everything else is a fairly standard sales CRM feature.

When I handle commission tracking, I like to be validated by my accounting books so this is another item that would be handle by a 3rd party. If it is a simple yes/no, then CRM feature all day

• Centrex - I stay away from anything MCA-centric
    • Salesforce - Most expensive but extremely customizable
    • PipeDrive - Not the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive. It has a lot of integrations available. Its marketplace has a fair bit of options
    • Zoho - Has a lot of product offerings and can grow with you. Again this will require customization
    • MCA Track - I stay away from anything MCA-centric
    • HubSpot - I used to laugh when people recommended Hubspot Sales like 3 years ago but their freemium Sales CRM has gotten pretty impressive. They will give you a full suite of freemium offers that can help put some solid processes in place without breaking the bank.
    • Monday - I use Monday for Product Management & Roadmapping. It can definitely be used as a CRM.
    • Convergehub - Demo'ed it a couple of times. It just never clicked with me
    • Google Sheets - Sheets can definitely be used as a CRM but I would never include it with these other platforms

We use Zoho. I love and hate it. It does what it needs to do but it has some limitations. A huge one is not being able to search for only leads that have attachments.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Can't you just add a Field Called Attachments (Drop-down or Input of 2 Options TRUE AND FALSE) Default to TRUE when a Lead/Deal is Input into the System, then when Attachments are uploaded just have them Select TRUE.

Then search for All Leads with the Field Attachments set to TRUE.

Close.io is IMO the absolute best Dialer and CRM for the SALES PROSPECTING side of things. Marketing uses Close.io and we had a Programmer from Fiverr add a Feature that when the Status is Changed to FULL SUBMISSION the File transfers over via API to our CRM on the FUNDING SIDE.

When up for Renewal, the API's push it back to Close.io with the Label Refi Eligible for the Original Rep to Follow Up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Can't you just add a Field Called Attachments (Drop-down or Input of 2 Options TRUE AND FALSE) Default to TRUE when a Lead/Deal is Input into the System, then when Attachments are uploaded just have them Select TRUE.

Then search for All Leads with the Field Attachments set to TRUE.

Close.io is IMO the absolute best Dialer and CRM for the SALES PROSPECTING side of things. Marketing uses Close.io and we had a Programmer from Fiverr add a Feature that when the Status is Changed to FULL SUBMISSION the File transfers over via API to our CRM on the FUNDING SIDE.

When up for Renewal, the API's push it back to Close.io with the Label Refi Eligible for the Original Rep to Follow Up.
    I have an extremely similar setup. I love Close.io. My only issue is the lack of permission settings on leads

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Yea Close.io is great. A few years ago they switched from COMPLETELY UNLIMITED MINUTES, to the block of minutes, then charging extra after that block is used. Which sucked. But its not that much anyway.