Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Hi Risk Funders

Hi DF.

I’ve put together a list of more than 100 High Risk funders that are currently funding B-F paper deals. (Obviously more F than B, since most of these guys are the Chop-Shop type).

Let me be clear- most of these guys are probably associated with some of the bigger names in the game, (counting out Yellowstone), and are somehow connected to the mothers and the fathers of the space.

However! You will not find a single Funder that isn’t completely direct. I’ve made sure to verify that every single Funder on this list is actually sending out their own wires, and debiting DIRECTLY from merchants.

God knows where their money is coming from! But that’s not my business.

If you guys want access to a real “who’s who” of today’s high risk MCA space, pm me for this list.

Disclaimer: don’t criticise the messenger. The list is a simple who’s who. No recommendations or endorsement of any kind!

We send out our own wires and pull under our name.

Lets us know if you want to give it a shot!
    Jeremy Katz
    ISO RELATIONS MANAGER
    jeremy@swisscapital.group
    Swiss Capital Group, 11 Broadway, New York,
    NY 10004
    www.swisscapital.group

Member Reputation points: 289

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Hi DF.

I’ve put together a list of more than 100 High Risk funders that are currently funding B-F paper deals. (Obviously more F than B, since most of these guys are the Chop-Shop type).

Let me be clear- most of these guys are probably associated with some of the bigger names in the game, (counting out Yellowstone), and are somehow connected to the mothers and the fathers of the space.

However! You will not find a single Funder that isn’t completely direct. I’ve made sure to verify that every single Funder on this list is actually sending out their own wires, and debiting DIRECTLY from merchants.

God knows where their money is coming from! But that’s not my business.

If you guys want access to a real “who’s who” of today’s high risk MCA space, pm me for this list.

Disclaimer: don’t criticise the messenger. The list is a simple who’s who. No recommendations or endorsement of any kind!
    Thanks for putting your efforts on it. Sent you a PM. Can you please check your inbox?