Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Is it just US? G2eFunding finds it Hard to Get Lenders on the Phone

I don't know if any other Brokers experience this no disrespect to the FEW LENDERS that do ANSWER THE PHONE - Many of the lenders that profess expediency and how quick they are to assessing and underwriting and ultimately Funding Deals don't even answer the phone.

I've submitted a couple of different deals this week to a few of the Top Lenders and without being accusatory or slanderous in any way they are Tough SOBs to get on the phone or get paper assessed quick and back within a few hours like they claim they are capable of.

A couple of lenders we submitted paper to several days ago are just getting back now.

Are there any responsible more timely lenders that care and are responsible for getting back within a reasonable time so your client does not go elsewhere for money in the waiting game? ....Any advice to finding more responsible lenders

Many of whom we know very well are the biggest culprits ????

G2eFunding

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    I don't know if any other Brokers experience this no disrespect to the FEW LENDERS that do ANSWER THE PHONE - Many of the lenders that profess expediency and how quick they are to assessing and underwriting and ultimately Funding Deals don't even answer the phone.

I've submitted a couple of different deals this week to a few of the Top Lenders and without being accusatory or slanderous in any way they are Tough SOBs to get on the phone or get paper assessed quick and back within a few hours like they claim they are capable of.

A couple of lenders we submitted paper to several days ago are just getting back now.

Are there any responsible more timely lenders that care and are responsible for getting back within a reasonable time so your client does not go elsewhere for money in the waiting game? ....Any advice to finding more responsible lenders

Many of whom we know very well are the biggest culprits ????

G2eFunding

2 months later almost to the day from my previous post......(why don't Funders answer Phone?)

Welcome to Bla Bla Bla Capital "the most responsive lenders in town" "no one beats us" "we are the best " "working in realtime with our team ISOs".......PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LOL

Have a great weekend everyone - if it walks like a Duck it Usually IS LOL