Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 19

Looking for Bitcoins Provider

Looking for Bitcoins Providers in New York or New Jersey, that sell large amounts of BTC (between 100k and 1 million) in CASH ONLY. NO OTC OR BANKS INVOLVED. For more information please PM Only with phone # and email to contact you back.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

...you seem like a good guy, we've talked a few times over the years... but, papo... this is a HUGE red flag.

Anyone with cash, can go online and convert fiat to crypto on Coinbase, Crypto.com amongst other exchanges. What you are asking here (in between the lines, whether you realize or not) is to circumvent KYC procedures for large sums of cash. Ummm... who / what type of organizations do this? Hint: not good ones.

Cold Storage. You want guys who hodl cold storage btc. The question is, even if they sell to you... BTC is a fully trackable transaction. It's public info on the block chain (ex: it went from here to there, from there to there). Sooo... avoiding banks, otc, kyc, and any other form of letters is moot. You're going to set off a red flag anyways at some point.

My humble advice? Stay away from this transaction.

** I am no expert, lawyer, or licensed giver of financial advice therefore you should do your own research and confirm what I wrote. I have been studying crypto intensely for the last few months and I will tell you that decentralized finance is where we are all going. Whether BTC, LTC, ETH, DECRED, ZCASH or MONERO who knows... but I've seen that the blockchain is coming to revolutionize all of finance.**

Senior Member Reputation points: 5633

Azteco, talk to vendors before may take you a while to complete as the maximum voucher is 1k but you can buy as many as they have available. Twitter is also your best friend here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Give someone $100k cash, have them buy bitcoin, then have them transfer to your wallet.

Also, stop trying to launder money