Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Lightbulb Linux Server Hosting

This was a simple post since I perceived that some users were having issues managing their domains.
    Possible another Domain for SEO, Marketing Campaign ?
    If you have a Domain Registered - No need to change Registrars.

All that is required is to Edit The DNS Settings and email the domain name to us.
    Your Domain will be active within 1 business day

ns1.livedns.co.uk
    ns2.livedns.co.uk

A new domain may be registered.- The cost is the Domain Fee + $25.00
    for set up. (You can also register with your preferred Registrar )

Linux Server Hosting

Unlimited Web Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited E-Mail Lite Mailboxes
    Unlimited Email Forwarders
    Advanced DNS - Mange "A" "CNAME", "ALIAS", "MX", "SRV", "TXT", "CAA", Records
    FTP / File Manager
    SSH
    Control Panel Access
    Word Press Content Management (Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5 and several others available if you have a specific preference)
    SSL Certificate

Annual Fee :$129.00 - Make check payable to FC Financial LLC and then scan (PDF or Jpg.)
    and I will process your check electronically.

Optional:
    Professional Domain Microsoft Exchange Accounts - 5GB, 50GB or 100GB
    Can be added at any any time

Further Questions - CALL or email questions with your complete contact information.
    I do not respond to random questions from unknown individuals.
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 06-18-2021 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Post Clarification
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

I see the unlimited Sub Domains, What about unlimited domains / unlimited addon domains? If not what is the cost per additional domain? I am not talking about domain registration but the parking of multiple domains and have the data be served from various specified folders on the hosting account.

Does the unlimited web space include unlimited email mailbox sizes as well, on both, the email lite and exchange? If not what are the mailbox size limits?

What type of SSL certificate is included and who is it issued by? (Extended Validation (EV SSL), Organization Validated (OV SSL), Domain Validated (DV SSL), etc?)

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    I see the unlimited Sub Domains, What about unlimited domains / unlimited addon domains? If not what is the cost per additional domain? I am not talking about domain registration but the parking of multiple domains and have the data be served from various specified folders on the hosting account.

Does the unlimited web space include unlimited email mailbox sizes as well, on both, the email lite and exchange? If not what are the mailbox size limits?

What type of SSL certificate is included and who is it issued by? (Extended Validation (EV SSL), Organization Validated (OV SSL), Domain Validated (DV SSL), etc?)
    CN=Encryption Everywhere DV TLS CA - G1, OU=www.digicert.com, O=DigiCert Inc, C=US
    Call me to discuss your specific hosting needs. @ 727-291-7890
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 06-14-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

I haven't shopped web hosting in years. When I saw your post it made me think about it, and made me wonder if I am overpaying since I haven't looked into this for years.

The feature set you mentioned is what I currently have plus the addition of unlimited domains as well.

If you could let me know what the price is for feature set you posted + unlimited domains would be great... Also what is the mailbox size parameters?

Thanks..

I haven't shopped web hosting in years. When I saw your post it made me think about it, and made me wonder if I am overpaying since I haven't looked into this for years.

The feature set you mentioned is what I currently have plus the addition of unlimited domains as well.

If you could let me know what the price is for feature set you posted + unlimited domains would be great... Also what is the mailbox size parameters?

Thanks..
    If you seriously interested, pick up the phone and call me or better yet, disclose you actual contact info and I will call you
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    If you seriously interested, pick up the phone and call me or better yet, disclose you actual contact info and I will call you
    I texted you yesterday. Per your signature I thought that was ok. I hadn't got a response yet.

Last edited by Winning; 06-16-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Your message does not appear to have arrived - From what phone number did you send?

**BTW - I don't get your request for "Unlimited Domains" - Domains, SSL's and Spamassin are not free services.
    Spam Filters are included with each email account.

It would appear you are seeking a Spam Server - which if that is your desire, that is not what I'm offering with this hosting.

Bulk Email Servers are a very different animal
    dave@fcbankcard.com

I will pm you the number my msg was sent from.

I explained the unlimited domains (also called Addon Domains) in the post earlier.

What about unlimited domains / unlimited addon domains? If not what is the cost per additional domain? I am not talking about domain registration but the parking of multiple domains and have the data be served from various specified folders on the hosting account.

I am not seeking a Spam Server, just a hosting package that provides similar services that my current existing hosting package is providing.

Here is a complete list of the services my current hosting plan is providing.

Unlimited free wildcard SSL certificates for all domains from Let’s Encrypt.
    Support team on hand, 24/7/365.
    99.995% uptime guaranteed.
    1 Free Domain Registration.
    1 Free Private IP.
    Unlimited FTP Accounts.
    Unlimited Addon Domains.
    Unlimited Sub Domains.
    Unlimited Email Mailboxes IMAP POP WEB (non exchange) (Per Mailbox Size limit of 10GB.).
    Unlimited Email Forwarders.
    Unlimited MySQL databases.
    Unlimited Storage.
    Unlimited Bandwidth.
    Cpanel with Softaculous (Wordpress is included in Softaculous), Apache SpamAssassin, & AWStats 2.0.

Here is the fine print buried in the contract regarding the Unlimited service not really being unlimited...
    "Our unlimited shared hosting is designed to meet the needs of most small businesses and personal websites; it is not designed to meet the needs of large businesses or client services that fall outside the average usage pattern for shared hosting and may be better suited for hosting plans that provide expanded features. Accounts with a large number of files (inode counts in excess of 200,000), databases exceeding 5GB in size or a cumulative size of all databases in excess of 10GB can have a significant impact on server performance. We reserve the right to request that the number of inodes (files and directories) and/or database sizes be reduced to help ensure server performance. Failure to comply with these requests may result in termination of your account. If your use of the Services exceeds either (i) the description set out on the Order Form; or (ii) that of similarly situated Customers, we reserve the right to modify the Services so that they meet this criteria, or place you in a new service plan. If you exceed the data transfer limit of your account you will be notified by us to resolve the situation and be given options for upgrading your account. E-mail warning notices will be sent upon approaching your limit. Once the limit is reached, data transfer will be stopped."

What would the yearly fee for a similar service be through you?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Winning; 06-17-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

8 posts between the two of you and this probably could have been easily resolved if someone would pick up a phone.......
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
    8 posts between the two of you and this probably could have been easily resolved if someone would pick up a phone.......
    This is an internet forum! The entire existence is around the public sharing of info! Look at the amount of lurkers this site has! Publicly discussing this does a greater good!

Last edited by Winning; 06-17-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Dave's phone is from 1920, so it might not be compatible with Winning's 5G, hence the missed text messages. DUH!

This is an internet forum! The entire existence is around the public sharing of info! Look at the amount of lurkers this site has! Publicly discussing this does a greater good!

I think I recall this being an alternative finance related forum.....

Thank you Kevin.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Did Kevin just police Dave?
    It is in the "Everything else" section, so I don't know if there's much policing to be done here, other than for those of us who watch the activity feed.

True. But this alternative finance related forum has created the "Everything Else" subforum which is for the posting of off topic threads such as this one.

This thread is in the "Everything Else" subforum.

So Yankeeman07 topic & thread is completely welcome here.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Dave's phone is from 1920, so it might not be compatible with Winning's 5G, hence the missed text messages. DUH!
    If my phone number is from 1920 it would be a truck line -

But I have upgraded to a Office number -

727-233-1111 that has been in existence since around 1997

On limited basis - I have two additional numbers"

365/24/7 - Answering Service #:
    213-825-0179

Plus, for those that want to sent a "Text" and or "Leave A Message"

365/24/7 - 727-291-7890 - that is converted to an email message.

You can even call via Skype - fc-financial

I don't sell or close deals over text messages.
    Pick up the dang phone !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    dave@fcbankcard.com

I don't know about you guys, but I find that I am more effective communicator if I take the time to write out all my points and thoughts before I call someone to discuss business. So if Dave does need to actually hear my voice, I can just call him and read to him what I have wrote in less than 30 seconds..

Or you could just sent him an email......... YIKES!!!

I don't sell or close deals over text messages.
    Pick up the dang phone !
    Cmon Dave it's 2021!! We are doing more and more orders via TXT msg, and Instagram than ever! Also every month we are doing more and more sales via Zelle transfers... There are virtually no fees for me to take Zelle payments! But on the other hand, the people that are sending the zelle payments are not afforded any type of charge back assistance. I guess my customers have great confidence that we are going to take care of them and they don't need access to a charge back process a regular credit card affords them. IDK...

Or you could just sent him an email......... YIKES!!!
    Yes... But he opened the door here by creating the post. What I have learned is that you typically don't want to try to take the potential client out of the element that they are most comfortable in...

For instance, I wouldn't make a facebook post then tell the people responding to the post not to respond.

I would actually want the responses on the facebook post so that the post gets higher ranking due to the engagement that the algorithm see is occurring on the post.. Which then show more people the post...

Sort of kinda the same way it works here... Take a look at how many views this thread has received due to the engagement that this thread has had...

At the end of the day, me replying to this thread has helped Dave receive higher visibility...

When dave takes the time and communicate with me via this thread, and answer all my questions, it raises his profile. People will begin to see Dave as a Subject Matter Expert as it relates to web hosting, due to how he was able to assist me.. Which is a good thing.
    Last edited by Winning; 06-17-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Yes... But he opened the door here by creating the post. What I have learned is that you typically don't want to try to take the potential client out of the element that they are most comfortable in...

For instance, I wouldn't make a facebook post then tell the people responding to the post not to respond.

I would actually want the responses on the facebook post so that the post gets higher ranking due to the engagement that the algorithm see is occurring on the post.. Which then show more people the post...

Sort of kinda the same way it works here... Take a look at how many views this thread has received due to the engagement that this thread has had...

At the end of the day, me replying to this thread has helped Dave receive higher visibility...

When dave takes the time and communicate with me via this thread, and answer all my questions, it raises his profile. People will begin to see Dave as a Subject Matter Expert as it relates to web hosting, due to how he was able to assist me.. Which is a good thing.
    Man.....how deep in the irrelevant dumpster are you going to go?

Man.....how deep in the irrelevant dumpster are you going to go?
    All this stuff matters more than you think when you are dealing with marketing and psychology.

Why are you even hijacking Dave's thread to begin with?

Cmon Dave it's 2021!! We are doing more and more orders via TXT msg, and Instagram than ever! Also every month we are doing more and more sales via Zelle transfers... There are virtually no fees for me to take Zelle payments! But on the other hand, the people that are sending the zelle payments are not afforded any type of charge back assistance. I guess my customers have great confidence that we are going to take care of them and they don't need access to a charge back process a regular credit card affords them. IDK...
    Terms of Use | Zelle (zellepay.com)

1. We only grant you a limited revocable license to use the Site for your own non-commercial use subject to rules and limitations.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Terms of Use | Zelle (zellepay.com)

1. We only grant you a limited revocable license to use the Site for your own non-commercial use subject to rules and limitations.
    Thanks for sharing that! I have never looked into it if our customers are legally allowed to use Zelle to send us money.. I know the phone number that the people use Zelle to send us the money goes directly into a BOFA Business Account. BofA is one of the owners of Zelle. Going to definitely get more info regarding if customers are even supposed to be sending money to us that way..
    Last edited by Winning; 06-18-2021 at 11:37 AM.

So it looks like it is ok for a business to accept Zelle payments from customers, it just depends on the business bank account..

https://www.zellepay.com/support/im-...er-using-zelle
    To send money to or receive money from a small business, a consumer must be enrolled with Zelle® through their mobile banking app, or enrolled in the Zelle® app with a deposit account. Some financial institutions are now offering Zelle® to their small business customers. Each financial institution’s definition of what is considered a small business account may vary, which means there could be changes to your experience using Zelle® with that business. Small businesses are not able to enroll in the Zelle® app with a debit card, and cannot receive payments from consumers enrolled in the Zelle® app using a debit card. So, if you’re no longer able to send money to or receive money from a small business, this may be why.