Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Please read!!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam Katz and I've been working in the MCA business for 4 and a half years now,

I'm not sure how to write this message and gain your trust but ill give it a shot,

As I started off this business as a broker a few back my biggest problem was finding a funder who I could trust,

Deal after deal was getting killed on me because the funders were backdooring my deals... I swore to myself one day when I started to fund I will be the most honest funder every because I know exactly what it feels like to work your ass off on a deal just to have one crook steal it from you,

I just believe that in an industry like this where its rare to find honest people I will stand out and shine and hopefully build long term relationships with all my ISOs...

I would love to work with all you guys if your willing to give me a shot,

My main priority as a funder is speed, I will price all your deals hopefully within 15-25 minutes of receiving it,

You can email me at sam@primeadvanceLLC.com or (347)-320-2128

Looking forward to working with you guys,

Haslacha

sent you an email...

We will forward this thread to some clients of ours

Thank you

Thank you responded

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Katz View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Sam Katz and I've been working in the MCA business for 4 and a half years now,

I'm not sure how to write this message and gain your trust but ill give it a shot,

As I started off this business as a broker a few back my biggest problem was finding a funder who I could trust,

Deal after deal was getting killed on me because the funders were backdooring my deals... I swore to myself one day when I started to fund I will be the most honest funder every because I know exactly what it feels like to work your ass off on a deal just to have one crook steal it from you,

I just believe that in an industry like this where its rare to find honest people I will stand out and shine and hopefully build long term relationships with all my ISOs...

My main priority as a funder is speed, I will price all your deals hopefully within 15-25 minutes of receiving it,

Haslacha
    your website doesnt come up

Being worked on as we speak, should be completed by Friday

Thanks for all the messages guys!!!

"Courage combined with integrity is the foundation of character"

Samuel, Welcome to the Forum and I wish you lots of luck with your new and coming endeavors.
    Jeremy Katz
    ISO RELATIONS MANAGER
    jeremy@swisscapital.group
    Swiss Capital Group, 11 Broadway, New York,
    NY 10004
    www.swisscapital.group

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Hello everyone,

Haslacha
    If you are interested i a good robust software to service all those advances you are about to find give me a call. We have a full servicing platform dedicated to the cash advance sector and also have a full syndication system built out. Accounting, syndication payouts, syndication portals, reports, submission tracking the works.

Trey (888) 622-5810 ex101
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Swiss View Post
    Samuel, Welcome to the Forum and I wish you lots of luck with your new and coming endeavors.
    Appreciate it Jeremy!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Haslacha
    beezrat hashem yisbaruch may you see much brahcha ve haslacha

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    beezrat hashem yisbaruch may you see much brahcha ve haslacha
    Amen!

Hello everyone,

Haslacha
    guys please don't Dm here, please send me an email,

Thanks

what kind of paper are you funding

Quote Originally Posted by Supremefunding View Post
    what kind of paper are you funding
    B-D PAPER is my major

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

guys please don't Dm here, please send me an email,

Thanks
    Resistance is futile you will be assimilated.

Become 1 with the DM's, PM's Inboxes, Hashtags, Mentions, Tags, Txt's, phone calls, chats, and emails... You have to figure out how to manage all the correspondences from all the various doors people can crack open to take a peak inside your business. Once they crack the door open, it is on you to kick that MF down!.. Not slam it close, or chain it shut by telling them not to contact you a certain way that they may prefer..

I find I am doing more and more business though DM's and Txt msgs. ( I am a merchant btw, but the principle regarding not redirecting the customer I would think would be the same.)
    Last edited by Winning; 06-12-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Resistance is futile you will be assimilated.

Become 1 with the DM's, PM's Inboxes, Hashtags, Mentions, Tags, Txt's, phone calls, chats, and emails... You have to figure out how to manage all the correspondences from all the various doors people can crack open to take a peak inside your business. Once they crack the door open, it is on you to kick that MF down!.. Not slam it close, or chain it shut by telling them not to contact you a certain way that they may prefer..

I find I am doing more and more business though DM's and Txt msgs. ( I am a merchant btw, but the principle regarding not redirecting the customer I would think would be the same.)
    Thanks for your input, i appreciate it!

For those who reads this i just wanted to let you know i never comment on anything but I've been working with Sam now for just over a year and its been nothing but a pleasure, love him and his team!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTracy View Post
    For those who reads this i just wanted to let you know i never comment on anything but I've been working with Sam now for just over a year and its been nothing but a pleasure, love him and his team!
    Michael! thanks for the comment brother!

We sent the to a few guys

Quote Originally Posted by MCAtransfer View Post
    We sent the to a few guys
    Thank you !!!

Thanks to all the isos who signed up with me because of this post!!!

And thank you df!!!

Reach out for all your funding needs...

No 1st position deals...

Thanks DF!

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

What type of terms and sell rates / points do u offer?

Also who do u file judgements as?

Ty