Receive capital of $10,000 to $2,000,000
    Decision within 1 day
    Funds as soon as 1-2 business days
    No collateral
    Less stringent qualifications than a traditional bank
    Transparent Rates
    Only Top Rated, LEGITIMATE Lenders that compete to bring you the best rates

https://davidallencapital.com/101220379
    Last edited by ShannonSmith; 05-23-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Shannon, we all appreciate the hustle, but this is a board of brokers, not a board of merchants. I hope you're enjoying the 2-4 points per deal on the MCA side and getting your own leads, along with your extra point of the bonus, per the MLM. To let you know, the rest of us are getting 10-12 points on the MCAs, and 5-6% for the sales agents. and we can benefit to have other types of types of financing that we can close. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bavb2zeZnwg

It's definitely not the worst income in the world, but you look like a bit of a joke posting here.

Well Micah.
    I do this it strictly part time- I have a very full time other job. With this program- I don't have to look at documents, I don't have to follow up with clients, I don't need to know all the intricate details of the process- and I like that. I'm not expending the effort that you are so therefore I am not getting the full financial rewards you are reaping and I'm ok with that.
    I ignore the "mlm" aspect of this as if it doesn't exist. I'm marketing the program and helping clients get funding as they need it and making a bit of change in the process. So, I don't think I look like a joke at all but you are free to think what you wish and focus in a negative way- that's your choice

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Shannon, the rest of us are doing this for a full time job. You're advertisements here are not appreciated, and they look like a joke when compared to a board of experienced full-time brokers that have been doing this for anywhere from 1-20 years (big ranges here). If you want to advertise, I don't recommend you do it here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Shannon, the rest of us are doing this for a full time job. You're advertisements here are not appreciated, and they look like a joke when compared to a board of experienced full-time brokers that have been doing this for anywhere from 1-20 years (big ranges here). If you want to advertise, I don't recommend you do it here.
    Micah point is stop spamming, and if you wish to advertise put it in the correct thread. Otherwise your time here will soon end by an admin ban.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shannonsmith View Post
    well micah.
    I do this it strictly part time- i have a very full time other job. With this program- i don't have to look at documents, i don't have to follow up with clients, i don't need to know all the intricate details of the process- and i like that. I'm not expending the effort that you are so therefore i am not getting the full financial rewards you are reaping and i'm ok with that.
    I ignore the "mlm" aspect of this as if it doesn't exist. I'm marketing the program and helping clients get funding as they need it and making a bit of change in the process. So, i don't think i look like a joke at all but you are free to think what you wish and focus in a negative way- that's your choice
    thank god this chick got banned!!!!!!