Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Seeking Term Loan or Line of Credit

    I have a client (a restaurant) that has been for over 5 years. Revenue was over 1.2M* a year. She has a 720 fico score and is looking for a term loan or Line of Credit for around $150K.
    Any Lender?
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 129543
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,171

    I just sent you a reference!
    Micah Markowitz | mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 855-33-GO-ABF (direct)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Reputation points: 67930
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,749

    Quote Originally Posted by themvon View Post
    I have a client (a restaurant) that has been for over 5 years. Revenue was over 1.2M* a year. She has a 720 fico score and is looking for a term loan or Line of Credit for around $150K.
    Any Lender?
    Thank you.

    SBA Restaurant Fund opened today
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-213-825-0179 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  4. #4

    Partner program

    Hi Micah, Thank you for sending me the reference. Does abfunders have the partner program?

  5. #5
    Hi Dave, Thank you so for a prompt response. A client does not want SBA; she needs a simple loan process. Do you know any private lenders such as Funding Circle?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Reputation points: 129543
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,171

    Quote Originally Posted by themvon View Post
    Hi Micah, Thank you for sending me the reference. Does abfunders have the partner program?
    I'm signed up with them for sure. Shoot me an email, I'll give you another referral who can also help your client independently of the first.
    Micah Markowitz | mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 855-33-GO-ABF (direct)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 67930
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,749

    Quote Originally Posted by themvon View Post
    Hi Dave, Thank you so for a prompt response. A client does not want SBA; she needs a simple loan process. Do you know any private lenders such as Funding Circle?
    Private Lenders = Higher Interest Rates -

    Yes, I have a Rolodex of Hard Money Lenders -

    Call me to discuss -
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-213-825-0179 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  8. #8
    Senior Member Reputation points: 196492
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,297

    doesn't get any simpler than a SBA EIDL loan. money will be in her account in 3-4 days for the 150k she needs.

Similar Threads

  1. Doctor Seeking Line of Credit or SBA Loan
    By CashAdvanceKing in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 03:02 AM
  2. $80K Term Loan or Line Of Credit 600-750 Credit
    By Valtegrity in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2019, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 05:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:46 AM
  5. Merchant Seeking Car loan credit line for customers
    By EminentTransact in forum All Other Lending
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 01:05 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •