Fox is a direct funder specializing in 2nd-9th position deals. We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times, minimal stips, transparency, competitive offers, syndication opportunities, and the fact that we do all of our underwriting upfront (deals are rarely killed in final underwriting).

I myself handle everything from contract requests onwards until funded, including bank verifications and funding calls. If a merchant is dragging his feet to get in the one stip needed for funding, I can always mention it on the login call and that usually helps expedite the process. I work directly under the underwriters and oversee all deals from submissions until funded so I can provide total transparency and minute by minute updates.

1. Underwriting Guidelines
Please find our underwriting guidelines attached and note that our specialty is 2nd and 3rd positions. We like to see no more than 4 or 5 negative balance days per month, at least $15K in monthly deposits, and we fund all industry types -- except lawyers, debt collectors, and used auto sales.

Strong merchant cash advance repayment history is very important (i.e. any lowered or altered payments on past funding will result in a decline) and we like to see clean credit reports (that do not have many pulls without open positions). Lastly, please note we fund in all states -- including California, until 5 PM Eastern, and will fund trucking, home based businesses, and construction (though those higher risk merchant types are subject to additional scrutiny).

Back end stips are minimal. We will not request proof of ownership unless ownership is in question. For retail or e-commerce we will request a copy of the most recent merchant statement. For anything else we will ask for either AR or copies of open invoices.

2. Commission Information
We have a standard 1.36 buy rate and allow you to up-sell by 12 points (please note that our rates vary from deal to deal and we can offer buy rates as low as 1.26)

HIGH RISK:

1. Underwriting Guidelines
Please find our underwriting guidelines attached and note that our specialty is 4th positions and beyond. We like to see no more than 4 or 5 negative balance days per month, at least $10K in monthly deposits, and we fund all industry types -- except lawyers, and debt collectors (we will fund used auto sales if the numbers make sense).

Strong merchant cash advance repayment history is very important (i.e. any lowered or altered payments on past funding will result in a decline); and we like to see clean credit reports (that do not have many pulls without open positions). Lastly, please note we fund in all states -- including California, until 5 PM Eastern, and will fund trucking, home based businesses, and construction (though those higher risk merchant types are subject to additional scrutiny).

Back end stips are minimal. We will not request proof of ownership unless ownership is in question. For retail or e-commerce we will request a copy of the most recent merchant statement. For anything else we will ask for either AR or copies of open invoices.

2. Commission Information
We have a standard 1.39 buy rate and allow you to up-sell by 10 points