Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation points: 1977

So a 4th position you understand but a 5th position you don’t? Doesn’t it have to do with revenue, leverage, neg/pos cash flow?

Come on..... half this industry funds only 5th position and up 20 days lol

Quote Originally Posted by TeamFund View Post
    Any similar funders who answer phones and pay commission? Have some high risk files that only those types of companies will fund gladly.
    Send me over these files if they're still looking for funding.

Spartan Capital does up to 4 positions and we do high risk deals.

I'll get these funded for you! Looking forward to doing business with you.

Matt Spinelli
    ISO Manager
    Spartan Capital
    201-907-4042
    matt@spartancapitalgroup.com

Member Reputation points: 5199

lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

so many white labels on this site its hilarious people ask what's the issue with a white label for me its very simple ......in an industry where being honest and straight is everything- a white label means a lot less of that as 1- the merchant and broker don't actually know who is funding the deal 2- the deal is more likely to be backdoored 3- when there's an issue on the deal instead of funder/broker working together there is now a broken telephone situation all trying to protect the true identity of the white label...... would love to hear thoughts
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    so many white labels on this site its hilarious people ask what's the issue with a white label for me its very simple ......in an industry where being honest and straight is everything- a white label means a lot less of that as 1- the merchant and broker don't actually know who is funding the deal 2- the deal is more likely to be backdoored 3- when there's an issue on the deal instead of funder/broker working together there is now a broken telephone situation all trying to protect the true identity of the white label...... would love to hear thoughts
    what really matters is: is the deal closing? am i getting paid? and am i getting a better deal with this company. There is no honesty in mca. Every funder has sisters and cousins with iso shops in florida calling apps and backdooring iso deals. That's a lot worse.

everybody here *****ing and posting is because they have nothign going and dont know the business well. The people busy closing and funding deals dont have time for daily funder.

not sure how you are a topfunder. Some of my best deals and relationships originated from daily funder. If you were really a topfunder you would know business and relationships are generated from multiple sources.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

Quote Originally Posted by topcloser1 View Post
    what really matters is: is the deal closing? am i getting paid? and am i getting a better deal with this company. There is no honesty in mca. Every funder has sisters and cousins with iso shops in florida calling apps and backdooring iso deals. That's a lot worse.

everybody here *****ing and posting is because they have nothign going and dont know the business well. The people busy closing and funding deals dont have time for daily funder.

"there is no honesty in mca" --- prob something a super honest person would say

" don't have time for daily funder" as this person types on daily funder ---lollllllll
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

I do short term larger deals any position as long as theres good rev and balances email me maxk@seabrookfunding.com

Member Reputation points: 2462 Max Upsell's Avatar

" don't have time for daily funder" as this person types on daily funder ---lollllllll
    Theres always time for ****posting in the internet
    If you know you know

Daniel from Fox is a stand up guy and has only done right by us! We funded a $200K deal today seamlessly and Daniel w/ Fox did most of the work paying us full boat....

God says " if you live in a glass house, you should not throw stones."

doesnt one of your siblings have a broker shop in the sunny isles?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Upsell View Post
    Theres always time for ****posting in the internet
    Yeah, but a lot of people want to use this to vent instead of using to learn and grow

God this board sucks now

If you want a great high risk place, lets work together.
    Jeremy Katz
    ISO RELATIONS MANAGER
    jeremy@swisscapital.group
    Swiss Capital Group, 11 Broadway, New York,
    NY 10004
    www.swisscapital.group

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamFund View Post
    Thryve is Yellowstone? Also, what happened to VCG and Inifinity where you were prior?
    VCG is not a happy place to be

You cant even build a website or put the right address in your signature. Sure Ill send you high risk files - you look extremely capable of funding.