Best Application Form Software
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Best Application Form Software

Hello- I’m currently using DocuSign but they are trying to bang me over the head on a renewal, stating that we have sent to many envelopes. I know credibly just switched over to hellosign. Any good suggestions in here, or anyone know a way not to get banged over the head by DocuSign.

TIA.
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Member Reputation points: 26

same issue recently and moved to docsketch.
    they have almost all features that DocuSign has

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Harper View Post
    same issue recently and moved to docsketch.
    they have almost all features that DocuSign has
    That's crazy and they wouldn't work anything out with you?
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Senior Member Reputation points: 217974

I'm using SignNow, they have everything you need also, and I found them to be cheap. I upload my PDF documents, and they import the fields also. Very simple to add them. PandaDoc and HelloSign are solid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I'm using SignNow, they have everything you need also, and I found them to be cheap. I upload my PDF documents, and they import the fields also. Very simple to add them. PandaDoc and HelloSign are solid as well.
    I appreciate the feedback.
    FUND3R1

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I prefer Hellosign.

$25 bucks unlimited signature requests.

We just send a Link out for Apps (they call them templates)

And contracts are uploaded one by one.

We are looking into something that will populate contracts from a crm and automatically send contracts via esignature. Centrex/Clixsign is pretty spot on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

I use formstack for all of that. It also handles all my employees onboarding. Been using it for 3-4 years and wouldn't switch

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by FUND3R1 View Post
    Hello- I’m currently using DocuSign but they are trying to bang me over the head on a renewal, stating that we have sent to many envelopes. I know credibly just switched over to hellosign. Any good suggestions in here, or anyone know a way not to get banged over the head by DocuSign.

TIA.
    Gravity forms for Wordpress has some awesome options that can be configured any which way you want on your website. It can also be integrated into CRM's like Centrex Software.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I prefer Hellosign.

$25 bucks unlimited signature requests.

We just send a Link out for Apps (they call them templates)

And contracts are uploaded one by one.

We are looking into something that will populate contracts from a crm and automatically send contracts via esignature. Centrex/Clixsign is pretty spot on.
    The e-sign component isn’t too difficult but what’s a good online form that you use for the application? I’ve been using gravity forms to ApproveMe but want to switch to a more simple customizable form. Was thinking ninja forms...

Ideas?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Same issue with DocuSign
    Been using them for years without a peep. Now every month they are reaching out to re-price for overage, etc
    I will also be looking to move over to new platform

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Same issue with DocuSign
    Been using them for years without a peep. Now every month they are reaching out to re-price for overage, etc
    I will also be looking to move over to new platform
    SAME! They charged me $1,970 for 900 "envelopes". I didn't realize there were so many other options. Personally, I believe I'll be moving to HelloSign once my envelopes run out. It's $15-$25/mo UNLIMITED -- and DocuSign has the balls to tell me how DocuSign is still so much more "superior" than them.. pffft

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    SAME! They charged me $1,970 for 900 "envelopes". I didn't realize there were so many other options. Personally, I believe I'll be moving to HelloSign once my envelopes run out. It's $15-$25/mo UNLIMITED -- and DocuSign has the balls to tell me how DocuSign is still so much more "superior" than them.. pffft
    Went with Panda Doc, they have great features and have envelopes that are 1.50 as opposed to DocuSign at 5.80. Also they have automatic reminders, They also have a DocuSign migration package as well.
    FUND3R1

Went with Panda Doc, they have great features and have envelopes that are 1.50 as opposed to DocuSign at 5.80. Also they have automatic reminders, They also have a DocuSign migration package as well.
    Not bad, but $15-$25/mo for unlimited envelopes at HelloSign seems like the move

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Not bad, but $15-$25/mo for unlimited envelopes at HelloSign seems like the move
    Be careful with that, because I'm sure they will track your usage as well, and want to upgrade your plan.. I think they quoted me roughly like 2500 for a business plan or something.
    FUND3R1

Senior Member Reputation points: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Same. ClearFund uses SignNow and it pretty much provides everything we need. HelloSign is good as well I heard.
    Underwriting Desk | ClearFund Solutions | New York, NY.
    P: 855-543-2133 E: deals@clearfund.co W: www.clearfund.co

ClearFund is a Direct Funder
    ISO inquires: partners@clearfund.co

PandaDoc has monthly also at $19/month/user. What's the $1.50/envelope? Is the point that you can send multiple documents to one client to sign? Why would you need to do that?

Speaking of which, do any of these come with the ability to auto-full the CRM, and to get auto-fill from CRMs (like for contracts)? I'm not running quite as sophisticated as an operation, but that might be useful for a lot of people.

Be careful with that, because I'm sure they will track your usage as well, and want to upgrade your plan.. I think they quoted me roughly like 2500 for a business plan or something.
    Just got off the phone w/sales @ HelloSign. For a single user (business or not), it's unlimited envelopes for $15/month. I made sure to confirm there's no surprises by high usage or increases based on that like DocuSign has been doing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Let’s boycott Docu for bait and switch tactics

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Let’s boycott Docu for bait and switch tactics
    I voided a DocuSign from DocuSign.. it felt kind of good.. lol.. Happy about the change.
    FUND3R1

Senior Member Reputation points: 5633

ApproveMe ($300/year) + Gravity Forms ($60/year) works well for me. Unlimited fields, ability to upload files, and unlimited signatures.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Does anyone's software allow the merchant to upload their bank statements in the same email? I'm sending 2 emails to every merchant now and it's a pain in the ass.
    1. DocuSign
    2. Email requesting Bank Statements

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    Does anyone's software allow the merchant to upload their bank statements in the same email? I'm sending 2 emails to every merchant now and it's a pain in the ass.
    1. DocuSign
    2. Email requesting Bank Statements
    In the DocuSign (which you haven't switched yet??), you can actually require a file attachment on the template.
    https://support.docusign.com/s/quest...s-on-templates

If you use SignNow, you create a Template for the application, and you send out the email requesting the bank statements together with the link to the app in the same email.

Email me if you're looking for a more "complete" solution, I'll introduce you to a software company.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh View Post
    ApproveMe ($300/year) + Gravity Forms ($60/year) works well for me. Unlimited fields, ability to upload files, and unlimited signatures.

Jotform has this all for $35/mo and the forms are super user friendly to change / edit. It even has a docusign widget plugin if you have docusign account.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Jotform has this all for $35/mo and the forms are super user friendly to change / edit. It even has a docusign widget plugin if you have docusign account.
    HelloSign $15/mo unlimited

SignNow $8 starting for most things, and $15 per month if you have more complicated things.