Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    call blue bridge! who the hell are you that i did anything to harm you where are you guys coming out of you work for Charles haha? like seriously guys get with this..all my isos know its bs..its also a federal crime for Charles to coach his brokers to record without me knowing! fyi i have been in the business long before both companies do your due diligence but i don't know who the hell you are that you have something against me to say stupid things about me..i never harmed or backdoored so what is going on...thanks charles for starting this debcale as you didn't hesitate to post without knowing the truth! anyone else have anything stupid they want to say call or email me would love to hear about blue bridge, taking away client from charles what else guys

Senior Member Reputation points: 72646

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    I would never send a deal for seabrook. My merchants record funding calls and Max trashed me to my merchant on a 40k deal told him to call her back directly and never deal with me again said I was only after commission and i gave her bad deals just for the commission. Gave her his cell and told her to call her back when he needs money and not me. All recorded. Never say Never
    I actually had CFG do this to one of my merchants. The funder said "hey you know you don't need to call this guy next time you want to get funded from us. You can just go to me directly and I'll take care of you". Little did they know that the merchant was also a friend and immediately told me right after they hung up the phone. I honestly don't think that CFG does this a lot since they have such a great reputation but for some reason they were more than happy to do this to me a few times. I sent them another deal that I had a close relationship with the merchant and they gave me a really bad offer so I funded with pearl instead. They called the merchant a few weeks later to stack and the merchant was desperate so she said yes. I found myself in competition with CFGs renewal team for like a year after and it all started from me sending my own file to them lol.

yea not what happened here..again anyone who wants the real story instead of some sleezy mca broker talking crap about an honest funder can contact me and hear what happened

Quote Originally Posted by mk2100 View Post
    call blue bridge! who the hell are you that i did anything to harm you where are you guys coming out of you work for Charles haha? like seriously guys get with this..all my isos know its bs..its also a federal crime for Charles to coach his brokers to record without me knowing! fyi i have been in the business long before both companies do your due diligence but i don't know who the hell you are that you have something against me to say stupid things about me..i never harmed or backdoored so what is going on...thanks charles for starting this debcale as you didn't hesitate to post without knowing the truth! anyone else have anything stupid they want to say call or email me would love to hear about blue bridge, taking away client from charles what else guys
    Charles sucks anyway, why are you arguing with a low tier broker. Shouldn't you be busy funding deals so we can see you in statements?

Senior Member Reputation points: 57159

let me throw a little more fuel on this fire...

why is newco suing sapphire for 5k ? and why are merchants recording closing calls for you, sounds extreme and unnecessary..

new york state court case

Quote Originally Posted by michael2100 View Post
    i have been working with Max who now has Seabrook on alll my larger files for 4 years now and have never gotten back doored

Michael Levine
    lead broker
    Michaeladvance2100@gmail.com
    Lmao Hi Max. Next time you want to make a fake reference post pay the 12.99 a month for a legit email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57159

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post

why is newco suing sapphire for 5k ? and why are merchants recording closing calls for you, sounds extreme and unnecessary..

charles?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post

If you need some money Charles Ill fund you the 5K @1.499 20 days

Senior Member Reputation points: 5254

Lol I paid newco the lawsuit was thrown out.. I don’t think I have bad rep in this industry if I’ve wronged someone feel free to let me know
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDAMAN View Post
    If you need some money Charles Ill fund you the 5K @1.499 20 days
    You literally just joined this month. I bet you created this account just to defend max come on lol grow up
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group

Senior Member Reputation points: 11124

Lol I paid newco the lawsuit was thrown out.. I don’t think I have bad rep in this industry if I’ve wronged someone feel free to let me know
    Charles has always been straight with me!
    I have had the occasional deal go bad, he always made it right.
    IRM VENTURES CAPITAL
    Head of ISO Relations

Office: 732-592-3840
    Email: mark@irmcapitalllc.com
    https://irmcapitalllc.com/

Direct Funder

So Charles, "Lol"??? Do funders have to sue to get their commission returned with you??

Quote Originally Posted by iawia_advanced View Post
    So Charles, "Lol"??? Do funders have to sue to get their commission returned with you??
    Idk how many lawsuits do you see on my company? That was my first and only and resolved in two days. Kick rocks
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group

Lendini has a good rep

Again, appreciate everyone's feedback. I like the lenders who don't have their own salesforce. Because its only a matter of time that your account gets called somehow. It's human nature. Wow I remember the days when there was no stacking and only 1st position. And the prior balance always got paid off. I was a lender back in 2007 and paid all the ISO's on the payback amounts lol. HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED!! Brokers also shopped their deals a few months later after we funded their deal. Some weren't too smart so if we caught them they got blackballed. NEVER did lenders ever steal deals, ever!

If you guys are looking for an aggressive funder who can get you offers in 25 minutes for every sub you submit, contact me .

Eddie Torres| Vice President

Direct (917) 943-2441

Panthers Capital | Direct Lenders
    Panthers Capital provides Business Capital in Minutes! Get a Merchant Cash Advance fast and easy. Same day approvals, same day funding! Apply Today!
    www.pantherscapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by eddiepanthers View Post
    If you guys are looking for an aggressive funder who can get you offers in 25 minutes for every sub you submit, contact me .

Eddie Torres| Vice President

Direct (917) 943-2441

Panthers Capital | Direct Lenders
    Panthers Capital provides Business Capital in Minutes! Get a Merchant Cash Advance fast and easy. Same day approvals, same day funding! Apply Today!
    www.pantherscapital.com
    >"Looking for honest lenders"
    >Panthers

Pick one
    If you know you know

Quote Originally Posted by Max Upsell View Post
    >"Looking for honest lenders"
    >Panthers

Pick one
    Lol

I am a fellow broker who is worried about the same thing - Lenders Back Dooring your paper - unfortunately lets just say from my past several years of experience MANY lenders not pinpointing anyone - there may be the odd one with scruples - can jump up and down and profess never to back door deals however you bring a deal to most lenders and end up funding the deal elsewhere - rest assured let's just say many lenders that didnt get the deal will try their luck at the paper themselves as well - put yourself in their shows its open hunting and welcome to the alternative lending business where merchants are desperate for capital and the lenders are more desperate for the business. ------ LOL - when your apps come in redact the phone number of the client and the email and put your own - anyone contacting your client will be calling you all the pros in this forum know that safety tactic the rest we unfortuantely have to leave to good business ethic and a smarter lender that sees the relationships longer term not per deal

Brokers stack and double fund and lenders back door. Its a fact. Ultimately it will be discovered and its up to you to decide whether to continue the relationship. The key is to have your go-to's you trust. 80% of business is from 20%. Solidify the 20%.

Senior Member Reputation points: 67930

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    I am a fellow broker who is worried about the same thing - Lenders Back Dooring your paper - unfortunately lets just say from my past several years of experience MANY lenders not pinpointing anyone - there may be the odd one with scruples - can jump up and down and profess never to back door deals however you bring a deal to most lenders and end up funding the deal elsewhere - rest assured let's just say many lenders that didnt get the deal will try their luck at the paper themselves as well - put yourself in their shows its open hunting and welcome to the alternative lending business where merchants are desperate for capital and the lenders are more desperate for the business. ------ LOL - when your apps come in redact the phone number of the client and the email and put your own - anyone contacting your client will be calling you all the pros in this forum know that safety tactic the rest we unfortuantely have to leave to good business ethic and a smarter lender that sees the relationships longer term not per deal

How do you propose the application is verified without contacting the merchant directly by risk/underwriting?
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-213-825-0179 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 129543

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    How do you propose the application is verified without contacting the merchant directly by risk/underwriting?
    "You" propose? This is a pretty standard practice, some do it, and some do not. The lender/funder contacts the merchant upon request of contracts, they ask for the merchant's email address and phone number for the funding call.
    Micah Markowitz | mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 855-33-GO-ABF (direct)

LOL, isn't this just beautiful?!
    Broker in NYC
    New York, NY

Please don't send me Spam funder/ISO DM's or emails.

Veteran Reputation points: 137930 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post

I know a lot of people do this but personally I think its crazy. If you need to do this because you dont trust a lender then you shouldn't be working with that lender. I would rather just work with companies I trust. Keep your circle small build relationships with your lenders and this isn't a problem you have to worry about. Maybe I get the off deal here or there that I cant get funded because I only work with a small group of funders but I rather that then worry about all of this insanity.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@thehorizonfinancialgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 67930

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    "You" propose? This is a pretty standard practice, some do it, and some do not. The lender/funder contacts the merchant upon request of contracts, they ask for the merchant's email address and phone number for the funding call.
    How is the application underwritten without verifying information. TIB, Legit Business, Ownership, Bank Account, Background Check, Monthly Income.
    I have seen enough applications from Agents/Brokers within this industry and merchant accounts that are incomplete, inaccurate info
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-213-825-0179 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111