Round Robin E-mailers - Distributing Leads Properly
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Round Robin E-mailers - Distributing Leads Properly

We run a brokerage shop and do not use a CRM (comment on that later). All fresh leads come direct to our site via online marketing campaigns. I am trying to find a round-robin type of e-mail system for Gmail that will evenly distribute these leads to our sales reps on a particular schedule so that they can all work on these exclusively for a given period of time and then shift them around. How can this be done via e-mail without a CRM? I am in talks to develop a software for this if there's interest lmk.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by FundingTap123 View Post
    We run a brokerage shop and do not use a CRM (comment on that later). All fresh leads come direct to our site via online marketing campaigns. I am trying to find a round-robin type of e-mail system for Gmail that will evenly distribute these leads to our sales reps on a particular schedule so that they can all work on these exclusively for a given period of time and then shift them around. How can this be done via e-mail without a CRM? I am in talks to develop a software for this if there's interest lmk.

Yes there is, I've set this up before with Gmail. The web lead comes in to a central Gmail account, then it gets round robin distributed to your other agents, who also need to have Gmail accounts, and you can even set it so certain agents get more than others.

For re-distributing them around, you can download the leads from the landing page into a specially modified excel sheet, that will re-email the leads to agents round robin style, again.

www.UccRadar.com - Even with PPP there are merchants still seeking loans, you just need to know where.

What’s it called?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by TeamFund View Post
    What’s it called?

What it's called, is a $10,000 check and 72 hours, and you'll have the solution.

J/K.....you can use Hiverhq.

www.B2BRecon.com - Merchants who tell you they want funding before you know they exist.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

If all the leads are coming to your site..... you can easily do it there. With some code. Alternate the reps email there, and have it also go to a main control email.

If you have a wordpress site.....https://wordpress.org/plugins/contac...-distribution/

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by FundingTap123 View Post
    I'm not bias at all but not using a CRM is hurting you more than its helping you for whatever reason that it. Round-robin tech is a very common out of the box feature for any CRM. Here at Centrex Software, our CRM can send out auto emails and text messages based on time in status like day 3, day 5, day 7 etc. We can also send out auto emails and text messages for renewals like 40 paid in and 50% paid in and 60% paid in etc. Definitely worth a look.

www.centrexsoftware.com

Cheers, Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101