Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

merchant cash adavance

if you're looking for a new funder who funds deals with speed, good terms, paying 11 points, call me or email me at 323-284-2641 jack@merkfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by jackklien View Post
    if you're looking for a new funder who funds deals with speed, good terms, paying 11 points, call me or email me at 323-284-2641 jack@merkfunding.com
    If you are looking for good software to help run that new fund let us know. We are one of the better B2B lending CRM/s in the sector that offer servicing, syndication platform, etc.

www.centrexsoftware.com

Cheers, Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com

Seen you guys in statements 40 day deals 10% fees.....

Member Reputation points: 2462 Max Upsell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacov225 View Post
    Seen you guys in statements 40 day deals 10% fees.....
    you just described half of the industry lol
    If you know you know

Quote Originally Posted by Max Upsell View Post
    you just described half of the industry lol
    Facts lol!! Who are the top 40 day funders?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

worked with merk. decent dudes. mostly high risk but can be creative on certain files. recommend checking them out

good guys

trash lender. over charged merchants 15 payments. Wasnt prob going to stop until I dealt I figured it out myself the merchant was getting robbed.

Banned Reputation points: 1977

I’ve seen lots of funders over debits merchants, some intentional and some unintentional, as long as they refund the over debits once it comes to light I wouldn’t call it robbing. (15 over debits is a lot though lol)

Need help reaching potential customers? Do the job of 10 salespeople - using our 2 way SMS marketing system, you can send thousands of customized and personalized blast text messages every hour.
    It's a faster and easier way to reach current and potential customers. Stop wasting time making cold calls when you can have conversations over text messages and filter out those who are uninterested. Call me to learn more! 646-820-0592

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

just gotta say i really like these guys. Small young shop, but they are very aggressive and been nothing but honest and straight up with me and my merchants. Funded a few deals with them already and only signed up a month ago. Definitely worth giving them a shot if you are looking for an honest high risk funder (rare these days).

RDM Capital Funding, LLC is always looking to form new relationships within the industry.

Feel free to reach out directly for more information on our approval criteria and to sign up as an ISO partner with RDM Capital Funding, LLC!

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-rele...rena-investors

E: Brephun@rdmcapitalfunding.com
    M: 973.513.2127