Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 19

Credit Card Processing Partner Wanted

Established high-ticket business looking for a partner to help us process client transactions. This is a serious and legitimate proposal for an existing business with an existing merchant account that preferably already has some volume going through it.

There is a lot to go over prior to engaging in business, but here are some bullet points up-front to avoid wasting your time:

*Your merchant account must be able to handle high tickets ($2k-$5k or higher if available)
    *Monthly total volume can scale to fit your merchant account (we have enough business, but we can go slow)
    *We charge clients across the country, so a retail operation that only charges locally won't make sense and I don't want to blow up your ice cream shop square account.
    *We go above and beyond to ensure good customer service with our clients and avoid chargebacks
    *No brokers please, I'm not interested in applying for a merchant account, not at this time (and no, ach won't work, I already have one of those accounts)
    *We are professional, visible and sharp

For the right fit, this is great way to cash flow an extra $10k-$50k per month. PM only

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Lender View Post
    Established high-ticket business looking for a partner to help us process client transactions. This is a serious and legitimate proposal for an existing business with an existing merchant account that preferably already has some volume going through it.

There is a lot to go over prior to engaging in business, but here are some bullet points up-front to avoid wasting your time:

*Your merchant account must be able to handle high tickets ($2k-$5k or higher if available)
    *Monthly total volume can scale to fit your merchant account (we have enough business, but we can go slow)
    *We charge clients across the country, so a retail operation that only charges locally won't make sense and I don't want to blow up your ice cream shop square account.
    *We go above and beyond to ensure good customer service with our clients and avoid chargebacks
    *No brokers please, I'm not interested in applying for a merchant account, not at this time (and no, ach won't work, I already have one of those accounts)
    *We are professional, visible and sharp

For the right fit, this is great way to cash flow an extra $10k-$50k per month. PM only

I write merchants accounts for approved merchants we can have high ticket approved.

BUT - what you asking is called an "ILLEGAL AGGREGATE ACCOUNT"

**That being said - I have a Closed Loop Peer to Peer Payment Solution - Unlimited Processing Volume
    Contact me if interested.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111