Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Question Any good alternatives to DecisionLogic?

I'm pretty much at the end of my rope when it comes to how poorly DecisionLogic has been performing lately. It's almost a waste of time sending links out to merchants at this point as almost everything comes back with "ACCOUNT ERROR" or "BANK ERROR".

I'm in the market for a new bank verification tool. I've heard "Plaid" mentioned in previous threads, but I don't know much about it besides that. Is it any good?

Are there any other alternatives that you guys find are more reliable than DecisionLogic?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Good question. I've had the same issues as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Good question. I've had the same issues as of late.
    Yeah, it seems like the success ratio has dropped to almost non-existent, even with the major banks. Super frustrating.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

DL has sucked for a long time. I'm not sure why more funders aren't using Plaid. I have a colleague who tried building a platform for brokers, and Plaid aggregates a lot of data. However, he told me wonderful things about MX. There's also Finicity, Quovo, Yodlee.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    DL has sucked for a long time. I'm not sure why more funders aren't using Plaid. I have a colleague who tried building a platform for brokers, and Plaid aggregates a lot of data. However, he told me wonderful things about MX. There's also Finicity, Quovo, Yodlee.
    Any personal experience with any of the platforms other than DecisionLogic?

I am a broker but can all funders stop using d logic ?? Never goes through and just frustrates the merchant . Please and thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

I work with a few companies that use Plaid instead. Seems to work much better. Kapitus also started using finicity as well which seems to work better than decisionlogic.

Microbilt's IBV(instant bank verification) is an alternative to DecisionLogic.

https://plaid.com/ seems to be another alternative to decsion logic
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

David Stewart
    Director of Business Development
    Business Capital Providers
    Office:954-364-7764
    Mobile:954-937-1218
    david@bcproviders.com
    bcproviders.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Plaid is a great alternative to Decision Logic.
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Quote Originally Posted by FUND3R1 View Post
    Plaid is a great alternative to Decision Logic.
    i have some brokers send me plaid instead of statements. as an underwriter they are impossible to price

Plaid Bank Verification, more secure and less issues with certain banks, credit unions
    James Scavuzzo
    Director Business Development
    Vox Funding
    609-413-4140
    jscavuzzo@voxfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

I got off of the phone with a platform that builds MX and Plaid and Yodlee. They also have Quickbooks, Xero, TurboTax API integrations. Hit me up for an introduction. Their sales rep claimed that they download the PDFs of the bank statements, but I haven't seen it yet. They also monitor clients via token to their bank accounts (no changing username/password issues), and monitor them real time and get them ready for renewals faster. Also, you'll know if they're stacking you

The pricing was very reasonable, and a drop in the bucket on a per-merchant basis that you want to monitor. Pull the bank statements and have them ready with a renewal offer before they are ready to even request it. And the merchant agrees to the token, very clean and funder and broker wins. Send me an email, I'll make an introduction.