Signing on a Few more ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Signing on a Few more ISO's

We are Signing on a few more ISO's.

Think of Vader/Bitty, But alot more agressive. We will give a Starter Offer to jusrt about anyone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

default customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxforddan View Post
    default customers?
    If they defaulted right out the gate within first 2 weeks, and never settled, No.

But if they defaulted then settled, Or had a legit hardship, and can show they stayed in contact with lender. Basically, yea we will fund defaults as long as it wasnt just a criminal attempt at stealing money.

Each time I post on Dailyfunder about signing on ISO's - I get like 5 people that start sending in deals, 3 stick with us. The other 2 just dont get the type of files we are looking for. If you get to know what we want, our approval rate is like 90% if your sending us the right files.

And we underwrite up front.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Each time I post on Dailyfunder about signing on ISO's - I get like 5 people that start sending in deals, 3 stick with us. The other 2 just dont get the type of files we are looking for. If you get to know what we want, our approval rate is like 90% if your sending us the right files.

And we underwrite up front.
    what does a broker like you look for

If you are you looking for a very aggressive micro lender for the arsenal feel free to send it our way, Infusion specializes in micro deals. I will have an approval for you within 30 minutes and fund same day! All I need is one shot to show you what our offers look like!!! I will fund VERY HIGH RISK. We are QUICK and EFFICIENT. We fund micro deals, no credit check even if it's a previous default. We are funding small deals $500 to $5,000. No first positions deal. If the merchant can afford a payment we will give an offer. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or text! 646-481-4583 Email drew@infusioncapital.org Thank you for giving me the shot to earn your business
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    what does a broker like you look for
    I hate brokers who just slingshot everything. I have a Box, if you send me files that fit that box ill give you 99% Approvals.
    I offer Quick Approvals, Quick Funding, and only need DL, VC.

I will listen to stories. I won't just say "I'll take them into consideration" If I believe the Merchant, I'll fund the deal.

And when I say I do $2,500 - $7,500, i really prefer Maxing out at $5,000. Fees are reasonable. 20/30/40/50/60 Day Terms. 1.49 (Paying Ten) You can Put up to a 1.54 and get 15.

I am funding deals no one else is touching, Low Revenue, Low deposits, I don't have restricted industries, past defaults (Ill build them back into a normal deal, each renewal will get a longer term)

The brokers that stay on with me, are extremely satisfied, and submit deals daily. I try to limit the amount of ISO's I bring on because I never want to turn away a deal because we don't have the money. I remember in the beginning having to delay funding 24-48 hrs while we collected on another deal before we could fund new deals sitting in queue. Every few months we are looking to sign on a handful of ISO's....GROW WITH US! We started out with $50,000. And kept adding the profit from that original 50k, we aren't taking outside funding to fund deals. We/I maintain complete control, and don't have to answer to anyone.

I just want brokers who look at files, bank statements before sending them to me. Put simply.

We are working on a Portal, where Brokers HAVE TO provide the correct information, back out non-revenue credits, Provide a TRUE Volume, and Contracts are Generated at the time of approval. Funding in 1 hour. For now, It is up to the Broker to enter proper information, if it isn't correct that is when there are issues. That being said, we are working on Statement Analysis that will do it for you, along with Affiliate links, the goal is to provide a Merchant a Link, they use Plaid to Connect their Bank Account, Contracts are Generated on the Spot, can be E-signed , then funded inside of 5 minutes. I have a bit of experience as I made an algorithm for an Insurance Company that combed data and decided to pay on a claim or deny it, and how much to pay. It is similar. I am sure there will be bugs at the beginning, but fully automated is the goal. AND IT CAN BE DONE!

Funding Calls done using AI, Just to get the Merchant recorded agreeing to terms. I think we are building a pretty advanced system....the goal is TRULY to fund in 5 minutes or less, Application Entry>Link Bank>Generate Offer>Sign Docs>Fund - All Seamlessly. If Red Flags are triggered then it gets reviewed by a Human.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-01-2021 at 10:03 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I hate brokers who just slingshot everything. I have a Box, if you send me files that fit that box ill give you 99% Approvals.
    I offer Quick Approvals, Quick Funding, and only need DL, VC.

I will listen to stories. I won't just say "I'll take them into consideration" If I believe the Merchant, I'll fund the deal.

And when I say I do $2,500 - $7,500, i really prefer Maxing out at $5,000. Fees are reasonable. 20/30/40/50/60 Day Terms. 1.49 (Paying Ten) You can Put up to a 1.54 and get 15.

I am funding deals no one else is touching, Low Revenue, Low deposits, I don't have restricted industries, past defaults (Ill build them back into a normal deal, each renewal will get a longer term)

The brokers that stay on with me, are extremely satisfied, and submit deals daily. I try to limit the amount of ISO's I bring on because I never want to turn away a deal because we don't have the money. I remember in the beginning having to delay funding 24-48 hrs while we collected on another deal before we could fund new deals sitting in queue. Every few months we are looking to sign on a handful of ISO's....GROW WITH US! We started out with $50,000. And kept adding the profit from that original 50k, we aren't taking outside funding to fund deals. We/I maintain complete control, and don't have to answer to anyone.

I just want brokers who look at files, bank statements before sending them to me. Put simply.

We are working on a Portal, where Brokers HAVE TO provide the correct information, back out non-revenue credits, Provide a TRUE Volume, and Contracts are Generated at the time of approval. Funding in 1 hour. For now, It is up to the Broker to enter proper information, if it isn't correct that is when there are issues. That being said, we are working on Statement Analysis that will do it for you, along with Affiliate links, the goal is to provide a Merchant a Link, they use Plaid to Connect their Bank Account, Contracts are Generated on the Spot, can be E-signed , then funded inside of 5 minutes. I have a bit of experience as I made an algorithm for an Insurance Company that combed data and decided to pay on a claim or deny it, and how much to pay. It is similar. I am sure there will be bugs at the beginning, but fully automated is the goal. AND IT CAN BE DONE!

Funding Calls done using AI, Just to get the Merchant recorded agreeing to terms. I think we are building a pretty advanced system....the goal is TRULY to fund in 5 minutes or less, Application Entry>Link Bank>Generate Offer>Sign Docs>Fund - All Seamlessly. If Red Flags are triggered then it gets reviewed by a Human.
    I sent you a deal and it bounced back (I used your user name, figured I’ll try my luck. I emailed you at ryan$@gmail.com I also tried ryan$fromdailyfunder@gmail it didn’t work)

If Ryan does not get back with you shoot us over the file. We will get it done today drew@infusioncapital.org
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I sent you a deal and it bounced back (I used your user name, figured I’ll try my luck. I emailed you at ryan$@gmail.com I also tried ryan$fromdailyfunder@gmail it didn’t work)
    Ryan@SBLFunding.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to Ryan@sblfunding.biz because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Sorry about that, I gave my old email, which has since been changed to another Employee, Its weird how Google, if you Change an Email to a New Email (In this case Ryan@ was changed to Jeron@) Emails to Ryan@ will still goto Jeron, and you will be unable to get Ryan@ back into the System. Hence my new correct email is RyanP@SBLFunding.biz - However Ryan@SBLFunding will still goto my coworker as you can see below, we received and responded to DF Hall Monitor Dave's Email...... but yea, correct email is RYANP@SBLFUNDING.BIZ - Friday was a hectic day

Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Good Old Google
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 04-05-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Sorry about that, I gave my old email, which has since been changed to another Employee, Its weird how Google, if you Change an Email to a New Email (In this case Ryan@ was changed to Jeron@) Emails to Ryan@ will still goto Jeron, and you will be unable to get Ryan@ back into the System. Hence my new correct email is RyanP@SBLFunding.biz - However Ryan@SBLFunding will still goto my coworker as you can see below, we received and responded to DF Hall Monitor Dave's Email...... but yea, correct email is RYAN@SBLFUNDING.BIZ - Friday was a hectic day

I have never seen you on statements, on court cases, or UCC searches. Are you sure you are not just a broker pretending to be a funder?

Also you claim to have all this technology but cant get your email to work, sounds a little fishy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I have never seen you on statements, on court cases, or UCC searches. Are you sure you are not just a broker pretending to be a funder?

Also you claim to have all this technology but cant get your email to work, sounds a little fishy.
    Ryan's been here a VERY long time. From his posts on the form, he's not the type of person to broker out without telling you what he's doing. He's told everyone about this new high-risk thing he's been doing for quite a while. In fact, I think that most funders started out this way. And if they didn't, they're participating in a material way on the deal themselves, until they make enough to do it themselves, or they find an investor and do it "themselves in house" or whatever you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Ryan's been here a VERY long time. From his posts on the form, he's not the type of person to broker out without telling you what he's doing. He's told everyone about this new high-risk thing he's been doing for quite a while. In fact, I think that most funders started out this way. And if they didn't, they're participating in a material way on the deal themselves, until they make enough to do it themselves, or they find an investor and do it "themselves in house" or whatever you call it.
    3 points

#1 Watch your tone with me, you are no Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding to be speaking to me like that
    #2 He's been on here as a broker for a long time.
    #3 I still haven't seen him on statements, UCC searches or anything that would indicate he is a funder. Your answer told me absolutely nothing, I am not doubting he can be a funder, but I think we need to see some proof before believing it. Ryan himself has called many people out on DF over the years, why would he hold himself to a different standard?

3 points

#1 Watch your tone with me, you are no Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding to be speaking to me like that
    #2 He's been on here as a broker for a long time.
    #3 I still haven't seen him on statements, UCC searches or anything that would indicate he is a funder. Your answer told me absolutely nothing, I am not doubting he can be a funder, but I think we need to see some proof before believing it. Ryan himself has called many people out on DF over the years, why would he hold himself to a different standard?
    #1 Tone? Read what you'd like into it, didn't mean any "tone". I'm glad you didn't compare me to Dave, that would have been devastating!
    #2 Correct... I haven't heard anyone call him out for backdooring
    #3 Fair enough question Ryan could answer. Just some guesses, but Ryan should be able to answer better: Could be he hasn't had a default yet? Could be that he's using a platform and syndicating some super-high percent? (I was once offered to fund a deal 100% on a funder's platform for a 7% fee.) Could be that he has about 30-40 files total and you haven't seen them. Something else?

#1 Tone? Read what you'd like into it, didn't mean any "tone". I'm glad you didn't compare me to Dave, that would have been devastating!
    #3 Fair enough question Ryan could answer. Just some guesses, but Ryan should be able to answer better: Could be he hasn't had a default yet? Could be that he's using a platform and syndicating some super-high percent? (I was once offered to fund a deal 100% on a funder's platform for a 7% fee.) Could be that he has about 30-40 files total and you haven't seen them. Something else?

the fact that you confused; Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding for Dave? that shows me you have not been in this business long enough, Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding is a legend in this business. He is known for cold calling 50 people and closing 48 deals with 2 of them being wrong numbers.

Also I doubt with how aggressive Broker Ryan claims he is he hasnt had a default, lets be realistic, with your logic, hes either not as aggressive as he says and has like 5 deals he funded or he is not funding at all and just brokering.

#1. No Idea what rinky dink tracing service you have.
    #2. Our HOSTING is done with HOSTGATOR
    #3 Our EMAIL is Handled by GOOGLE
    IE. SblFunding.Biz the Website is hosted by Hostgator. And our Email, while the Domain is Hosted at Hostgator, Is using Google for Email.
    I have no Clue why your email Bounced back.

You have Never seen me in statements, that is correct, I funded on another lenders platform, so you saw them in statements. My money, My Approvals, My Underwriting, their Platform, Their Collections.

Recently we have set up our own Platform, hence the growth... and signing up New ISO's. And I'm proud to say we, of the deals we have Funded so far Under our own System while Switching over, we do not have any Defaults, Nor do we use UCC's - So you Wouldn't See us.

If you want Screenshots of Statements, I'd be happy to show us pulling.

Or you can stop by our office.

I don't need to sell myself. Chances are this post has already gave us the few ISO's we were looking to sign on right now.

We recently

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

What's your office address ?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Was Paying 8% to use the Platform. And had Plenty of Defaults.....Plenty of Slow Pays that went to Collections I would say, Overall performance was pretty solid.
    Funded my Own deals. If the Deal was too high dollar amount wise than I felt comfortable with it would go out to syndicating partners....but at the same time we fund small deals, so didn't like kicking it out to syndicators.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    1 Congress St, 2nd Floor, Hartford CT 06114

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Dave., Please Never stop by.

I can picture you now.... Can i leave these genie Cash Brochures here?
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 03:05 PM.

If the Deal was too high dollar amount wise than I felt comfortable with it would go out to syndicating partners
    so you still broker out?

so you still broker out?
    I'll ask the existential question I always ask: Who cares as long as you're getting paid the same 10 points? If the funder syndicates with other people's money to reduce risk, and gives you the SAME buy rate as you would had it been in house, but now it's an even better deal because it's more money, who cares if it's 100% Ryan's money, or 50%?