Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Dave., Please Never stop by.

I can picture you now.... Can i leave these genie Cash Brochures here?

Instant Issue - Want to provide $$ to your client seconds.
    _Genie Card Platinum - New Way To Pay.jpg
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Dave, based on what I know about Genie, in only 6 months with various solutions that I've been working with for high risk merchants, I feel like I've made more money than you have in the past 60 months.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    so you still broker out?
    To answer your Question. If you an ISO sends us a deal, No it will not be brokered out. For the most part, we will just kick back an Offer or decline, and leave it at that. From time to time, If I see a file that I feel you as the broker, and myself, could make More money by Funding it elsewhere, I will Offer to send it out, and give you the reasons why I feel this way, and Often let you know which Lender I want to send it to, It's usually just one.

This mostly happens with Default deals, There are certain Funders that miss certain scenario's of defaults. So yea, I could offer a default deal at 8k 1.49 Over 20 Days. But if we could get a 80k, 12 Month 1.36 Done Paying 12-14 - Everyone Invloved is going to make more money, Except me maybe.

Just about Every Funder has started as a Broker, or Brokered at one point or the other. Granted there are a few that have never been brokers, but alot have, either with their current entity, or started as a broker elsewhere then founded a funding company.

Credibly is a pretty big Funder right? They Broker Deals as well to high risk companies. I won't tell you what I don't know as a fact, Is it Broker Submissions? They rework after 30 days, Or in House Generated files, Not sure.

Ideally, let's say I Fund 100% and don't Broker, I would lose Brokering the Inside Sales generated stuff that doesn't fit my box, Maybe there will come a time where I'm willing to fund 18 Month 1.30's but that isn't now, and I don't anticipate it being any time soon. I don't think i would ever stop brokering or having inside sales because each have a benefit, What's the alternative? On In House generated stuff that doesn't want a High Risk Offer, I do what? Throw it away? Start Selling Declined Leads? Lol- If i Decline a file in house, I throw it away? What about the money spent in generating that file? Im supposed to RAM a 1.40-1.49 Offer at them when It's a clean file? No. I'll Broker it Out...So for me, Inside Sales will always be there because the profit on In House Generated Stuff is more than Broker Submitted Stuff, and I don't think ill get rid of Broker Side because there is alot of Value in that, What would I do with the Stuff I generate In-House that doesn't fit my box? And I have enough Headaches without growing a Massive Inside Sales force to supplement not having brokers.

So at least for me, for now, maybe my opinion will change, No matter how big the funding side gets, as long as I have Inside Sales there is always going to need to be a broker side, I mean it just makes sense, I'm not going to Decline a file in House then not broker it, that is wasting money.

It Just comes down to being Open, and having trust with the brokers who send you files. If you send me a File to Fund In-House it will NEVER be sent out without your Permission, Sometimes I'll even kick back an In House offer and let the broker know like Hey, I think we can probably get him more if I send it to X,Y or Z..... - And that's taking Money out of my pocket for the benefit of the ISO and Merchant, because chances are my piddly 20%-30% co-brokering, I would of made more just funding the 10k in House.

Find me ONE person who has accused of us/ME SPRECIFICALLY of BACKDOORING, not Even on the Lender Side but even on the broker side....I encouraged ISO's to submit Applications with all contact info rescinded.

Have there been Issues? Yea...over the years, In 15 Years, I've been accused maybe 5 times of Backdooring. But I'm the asshole that will spend a few hours putting together a fake submission and sending it out to any questionable people i sent their file to, all with Emails and Phone Numbers in my Control (and Different on Each App) to weed out where the leak came from.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    LOL - First time you made me laugh instead of annoyed me.

Furthermore, Show me a default Funder paying 13.5 Points, I bet you wont find one, Who on Earth would I be brokering them to?

Since we are no Longer on a Platform, we are Pushing the Extra 8 Points along to our Brokers, In an effort to grow out that side of things.

Non Default Deals come at a 1.49 Paying 10 Points
    Can be Upsold to a 1.54 and Brokers Keep the Points
    Non-Default Deals Max Payout to Broker is 15 Points

Default deals come at a 1.49 Paying 8 Points
    Default Deals Upsold to a 1.60 (Upsell Split Between Broker and SBL)
    Default Deals Max Payout to Broker is 13.5 Points

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

the fact that you confused; Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding for Dave? that shows me you have not been in this business long enough, Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding is a legend in this business. He is known for cold calling 50 people and closing 48 deals with 2 of them being wrong numbers.

Also I doubt with how aggressive Broker Ryan claims he is he hasnt had a default, lets be realistic, with your logic, hes either not as aggressive as he says and has like 5 deals he funded or he is not funding at all and just brokering.
    Someone just showed their weakness... Micah is a legend.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

And Ryan, super proud of you man. You've been here FOREVER and seeing your growth into a full funder is dope. You get props from this side (as if that really means anything...LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I'll ask the existential question I always ask: Who cares as long as you're getting paid the same 10 points? If the funder syndicates with other people's money to reduce risk, and gives you the SAME buy rate as you would had it been in house, but now it's an even better deal because it's more money, who cares if it's 100% Ryan's money, or 50%?
    lol are you his lawyer?

To answer your Question. If you an ISO sends us a deal, No it will not be brokered out. For the most part, we will just kick back an Offer or decline, and leave it at that. From time to time, If I see a file that I feel you as the broker, and myself, could make More money by Funding it elsewhere, I will Offer to send it out, and give you the reasons why I feel this way, and Often let you know which Lender I want to send it to, It's usually just one.

This mostly happens with Default deals, There are certain Funders that miss certain scenario's of defaults. So yea, I could offer a default deal at 8k 1.49 Over 20 Days. But if we could get a 80k, 12 Month 1.36 Done Paying 12-14 - Everyone Invloved is going to make more money, Except me maybe.

Just about Every Funder has started as a Broker, or Brokered at one point or the other. Granted there are a few that have never been brokers, but alot have, either with their current entity, or started as a broker elsewhere then founded a funding company.

Credibly is a pretty big Funder right? They Broker Deals as well to high risk companies. I won't tell you what I don't know as a fact, Is it Broker Submissions? They rework after 30 days, Or in House Generated files, Not sure.

Ideally, let's say I Fund 100% and don't Broker, I would lose Brokering the Inside Sales generated stuff that doesn't fit my box, Maybe there will come a time where I'm willing to fund 18 Month 1.30's but that isn't now, and I don't anticipate it being any time soon. I don't think i would ever stop brokering or having inside sales because each have a benefit, What's the alternative? On In House generated stuff that doesn't want a High Risk Offer, I do what? Throw it away? Start Selling Declined Leads? Lol- If i Decline a file in house, I throw it away? What about the money spent in generating that file? Im supposed to RAM a 1.40-1.49 Offer at them when It's a clean file? No. I'll Broker it Out...So for me, Inside Sales will always be there because the profit on In House Generated Stuff is more than Broker Submitted Stuff, and I don't think ill get rid of Broker Side because there is alot of Value in that, What would I do with the Stuff I generate In-House that doesn't fit my box? And I have enough Headaches without growing a Massive Inside Sales force to supplement not having brokers.

So at least for me, for now, maybe my opinion will change, No matter how big the funding side gets, as long as I have Inside Sales there is always going to need to be a broker side, I mean it just makes sense, I'm not going to Decline a file in House then not broker it, that is wasting money.

It Just comes down to being Open, and having trust with the brokers who send you files. If you send me a File to Fund In-House it will NEVER be sent out without your Permission, Sometimes I'll even kick back an In House offer and let the broker know like Hey, I think we can probably get him more if I send it to X,Y or Z..... - And that's taking Money out of my pocket for the benefit of the ISO and Merchant, because chances are my piddly 20%-30% co-brokering, I would of made more just funding the 10k in House.

Find me ONE person who has accused of us/ME SPRECIFICALLY of BACKDOORING, not Even on the Lender Side but even on the broker side....I encouraged ISO's to submit Applications with all contact info rescinded.

Have there been Issues? Yea...over the years, In 15 Years, I've been accused maybe 5 times of Backdooring. But I'm the asshole that will spend a few hours putting together a fake submission and sending it out to any questionable people i sent their file to, all with Emails and Phone Numbers in my Control (and Different on Each App) to weed out where the leak came from.
    I understand what you are saying, and I may or may not agree with your reasoning for why you broker out.

In all reality there is a reason why people don't like to send deals to funders that broker out, and that is because you never know if your deals are getting shopped out or back doored. Especially from someone who has been accused of backdooring 5 times, by your own admission. How do we know that you wont be backdooring a 6th time?

Here is what we know so far, you didnt, until now fund on your own platform so you never show up in statements (convenient for a broker to say), you never show up in UCCs because you dont file them (convenient for a broker, I wonder how you collect without them) and no lawsuits.

So technically you could have funded a total of 3 deals and called yourself a funder and are using this to get people to send you deals. I am just asking questions the same way you have done to many others on this forum when you were admitting you were a broker.

I look forward to your answers.

Take a guy like Mr Kevin Henry - VP of Business Development Seacoast Business Funding... he never brokers out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Dave, based on what I know about Genie, in only 6 months with various solutions that I've been working with for high risk merchants, I feel like I've made more money than you have in the past 60 months.

You have limited knowledge of the complete Genie Fast Pay Platform. It is an entire different method of payment
    Private-Secure for the consumers - Instant Payments for the Merchant.

Eliminates Consumer Friendly Fraud (Charge-Backs) Merchant does not have to deal with Visa-MasterCard rules & Regulations.

We continue to add features and benefits:

Introducing 2 new FREE APPs for Genie Cardholders

Android: https://lnkd.in/gm7gP9X

iPhone: https://lnkd.in/g-WNHsE
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

I understand what you are saying, and I may or may not agree with your reasoning for why you broker out.

In all reality there is a reason why people don't like to send deals to funders that broker out, and that is because you never know if your deals are getting shopped out or back doored. Especially from someone who has been accused of backdooring 5 times, by your own admission. How do we know that you wont be backdooring a 6th time?

Here is what we know so far, you didnt, until now fund on your own platform so you never show up in statements (convenient for a broker to say), you never show up in UCCs because you dont file them (convenient for a broker, I wonder how you collect without them) and no lawsuits.

So technically you could have funded a total of 3 deals and called yourself a funder and are using this to get people to send you deals. I am just asking questions the same way you have done to many others on this forum when you were admitting you were a broker.

I look forward to your answers.

Take a guy like Mr Kevin Henry - VP of Business Development Seacoast Business Funding... he never brokers out.
    Yes Under the Platform, Files have Defaulted and went to Court. Under the Platform they used COJ’s, even after NY Changed their Laws we used COJ’s from another State, Until getting rid of them. The Platform also filed UCC’s in the event of Default. I don't know who told you that you need to file a UCC to collect from a Client, you don't, many Funders do not use UCC's, many Funders abuse UCC's, and many Funders file UCC's in the Event of Default to warn other Funders. The UCC System for MCA's is pretty much a **** show. It;s DataMerch essentially at this point. I've seen UCC's filed BEFORE funding in attempts to deter competitors, UCCs filed for 4 years on a business that Never took funding. Etc. You don't need to file a UCC in order to Collect. Essentially you just need a good collections team. Since leaving the Platform, and Building our own System, and way to do things, we do Not file UCC’s. We have a Power of Attorney portion of our contract which helps with collections.

As for being accused of Backdooring….
    5 times in 15 Years? You say that like it is a BAD thing. I'm actually pretty proud of the fact I've only been accused of Backdooring 5 times, especially when Operating in the high-risk space, and getting files after they have been shopped and declined, only then does the ISO send it your way to find a home. 5 times in 15 years? And 3 times, I was able to find out I was the Source, not myself, or my team, but someone we sent the file to. We looked at who we sent it to, got down to suspects we weren't 100% Certain on (If you can ever be 100% certain, all it takes is one employee at a company you have trusted for over a decade) and were able to send Seeded Applications out, and Catch the Same Random Company calling and Emailing Applications we sent to one place. After Identifying where it came from we reached out to the company and let them know what was going on so they could take appropriate action, apologized to the ISO and Moved on. Actually Funded the deal that spurred the accusation and investigation, and we still work with the ISO today.

In this Industry it happens, but telling our ISO's to scrub Contact data from Apps, and then (when they forget to) taking it upon ourselves to scrub the Contact Info (Emails and Phone Numbers) Replacing them with our google voice Numbers (we probably have 5,000 active google voice numbers for this purpose, Just as we do with In House Submissions that go out, HAS ALL BUT GOT RID OF ANY ISSUES.

The Fact is, I could have Funded 3 deals, and call myself a Funder. And, What would be wrong with that? Everyone has to start somewhere. Some of the Newer Companies Operate better than Funders whom have been doing this for YEARS!

In my experience Funders can sell you and say all the right things and then after you sign up it's a **** show, then other Funders you thought were a mess or were going to be a mess, turn out to be Amazing. Different ISO's have different opinions of Funders that completely contradict each other. In my experience its up to you to form an opinion, and you can only do that by seeing how they work. I can sit here and rebuttal you, and defend our/my name until I'm blue in the face, but that's not why I posted or what I'm interested in doing. I've seen Brokers whom attempt to pretend they are brokers, White Labeling, some who even try claiming they are Funders without White labeling, they just issue you an Approval, then send a Docusign out (Without CCing you - Specifically so you don't see the Lender whom is on the Contract, and then Pass a Number to you to Provide the Merchant for the Funding Call, the Number can't be attached to any lender, by design, I swear it is a ghost number) All in an Effort to APPEAR to be a FUNDER. I've gone back and forth with Owners of Companies, and ISO REPS whom Appear to have drunken the Koolaid their employers gave them, who truly may believe they are funding In-Hose and the various names of companies on the contracts are their Funding Partners. It's ****ing weird.

In reference to your Comment "I am just asking questions the same way you have done to many others on this forum when you were admitting you were a broker" - I have for a long time said that I broker and fund my own in house deals. I have co-brokered deals and funded In house deals for people on this forum. People on this forum have Syndicated on In-House deals with me, I have even let a Broker fund a deal via me 100% on his own, and he got 100% of the Daily Remit, renewed the deal twice actually. I can explain to you until I'm blue in the face that when you submit a deal to me for In-House funding it won't be brokered out.

But in the end I could say anything, send me a couple files, find out for yourself, rither you can run back here and say hey look Ryan was a ****ing dick, this and that, He issued me a White labeled contract from blah blah blah.

Or we can Fund some ****ing deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

3 points

#1 Watch your tone with me, you are no Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding to be speaking to me like that
    #2 He's been on here as a broker for a long time.
    #3 I still haven't seen him on statements, UCC searches or anything that would indicate he is a funder. Your answer told me absolutely nothing, I am not doubting he can be a funder, but I think we need to see some proof before believing it. Ryan himself has called many people out on DF over the years, why would he hold himself to a different standard?
    Can you please stop mentioning me in threads? On another note: I resigned from Seacoast yesterday.

Best,

Kevin
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Yes Under the Platform, Files have Defaulted and went to Court. Under the Platform they used COJ’s, even after NY Changed their Laws we used COJ’s from another State, Until getting rid of them. The Platform also filed UCC’s in the event of Default. I don't know who told you that you need to file a UCC to collect from a Client, you don't, many Funders do not use UCC's, many Funders abuse UCC's, and many Funders file UCC's in the Event of Default to warn other Funders. The UCC System for MCA's is pretty much a **** show. It;s DataMerch essentially at this point. I've seen UCC's filed BEFORE funding in attempts to deter competitors, UCCs filed for 4 years on a business that Never took funding. Etc. You don't need to file a UCC in order to Collect. Essentially you just need a good collections team. Since leaving the Platform, and Building our own System, and way to do things, we do Not file UCC’s. We have a Power of Attorney portion of our contract which helps with collections.

As for being accused of Backdooring….
    5 times in 15 Years? You say that like it is a BAD thing. I'm actually pretty proud of the fact I've only been accused of Backdooring 5 times, especially when Operating in the high-risk space, and getting files after they have been shopped and declined, only then does the ISO send it your way to find a home. 5 times in 15 years? And 3 times, I was able to find out I was the Source, not myself, or my team, but someone we sent the file to. We looked at who we sent it to, got down to suspects we weren't 100% Certain on (If you can ever be 100% certain, all it takes is one employee at a company you have trusted for over a decade) and were able to send Seeded Applications out, and Catch the Same Random Company calling and Emailing Applications we sent to one place. After Identifying where it came from we reached out to the company and let them know what was going on so they could take appropriate action, apologized to the ISO and Moved on. Actually Funded the deal that spurred the accusation and investigation, and we still work with the ISO today.

In this Industry it happens, but telling our ISO's to scrub Contact data from Apps, and then (when they forget to) taking it upon ourselves to scrub the Contact Info (Emails and Phone Numbers) Replacing them with our google voice Numbers (we probably have 5,000 active google voice numbers for this purpose, Just as we do with In House Submissions that go out, HAS ALL BUT GOT RID OF ANY ISSUES.

The Fact is, I could have Funded 3 deals, and call myself a Funder. And, What would be wrong with that? Everyone has to start somewhere. Some of the Newer Companies Operate better than Funders whom have been doing this for YEARS!

In my experience Funders can sell you and say all the right things and then after you sign up it's a **** show, then other Funders you thought were a mess or were going to be a mess, turn out to be Amazing. Different ISO's have different opinions of Funders that completely contradict each other. In my experience its up to you to form an opinion, and you can only do that by seeing how they work. I can sit here and rebuttal you, and defend our/my name until I'm blue in the face, but that's not why I posted or what I'm interested in doing. I've seen Brokers whom attempt to pretend they are brokers, White Labeling, some who even try claiming they are Funders without White labeling, they just issue you an Approval, then send a Docusign out (Without CCing you - Specifically so you don't see the Lender whom is on the Contract, and then Pass a Number to you to Provide the Merchant for the Funding Call, the Number can't be attached to any lender, by design, I swear it is a ghost number) All in an Effort to APPEAR to be a FUNDER. I've gone back and forth with Owners of Companies, and ISO REPS whom Appear to have drunken the Koolaid their employers gave them, who truly may believe they are funding In-Hose and the various names of companies on the contracts are their Funding Partners. It's ****ing weird.

In reference to your Comment "I am just asking questions the same way you have done to many others on this forum when you were admitting you were a broker" - I have for a long time said that I broker and fund my own in house deals. I have co-brokered deals and funded In house deals for people on this forum. People on this forum have Syndicated on In-House deals with me, I have even let a Broker fund a deal via me 100% on his own, and he got 100% of the Daily Remit, renewed the deal twice actually. I can explain to you until I'm blue in the face that when you submit a deal to me for In-House funding it won't be brokered out.

But in the end I could say anything, send me a couple files, find out for yourself, rither you can run back here and say hey look Ryan was a ****ing dick, this and that, He issued me a White labeled contract from blah blah blah.

Or we can Fund some ****ing deals.
    I am not going to go through this whole thing, people can make their own decisions but basically this whole essay's point is that you have no proof that you fund deals regularly and you admitted you broker out ISO submissions on occasion. Maybe you end up being a great funder, I hope so, I wish you best of luck, and I look forward to it.

here is what interests me: Everyone has power of attorney on their contracts, and you are funding high risk deals so there are several people with Power of attorney before you. No-one honors the power of attorney, not a bank, not a processor, noone. which is why I doubt that you are collecting with this POA clause. Very questionable. I am curious as to how you use power of attorney to collect.

I am not going to go through this whole thing, people can make their own decisions but basically this whole essay's point is that you have no proof that you fund deals regularly and you admitted you broker out ISO submissions on occasion. Maybe you end up being a great funder, I hope so, I wish you best of luck, and I look forward to it.

here is what interests me: Everyone has power of attorney on their contracts, and you are funding high risk deals so there are several people with Power of attorney before you. No-one honors the power of attorney, not a bank, not a processor, noone. which is why I doubt that you are collecting with this POA clause. Very questionable. I am curious as to how you use power of attorney to collect.
    I have come to the conclusion, Your just an Idiot. I am being 100% Transparent and honest, and your zeroing in on certain things like "You said you broker out ISO submissions on occasion" Wtf are you talking about? Stop twisting what I'm saying. In reality I Broker out ISO Submissions EVERY SINGLE DAY. And have been doing so for almost 2 decades. There are 2 sides to my business, the Broker Side which I have been doing for 17 Years now. And the In House Funding side which I have been slowly getting more involved with year after year, started out Syndicating a while back, Funded a few of my own deals here and there, started providing in house offers to submitted files....on the broker side. Then took things a step further and signed on a few iso's here and there on the In House Funding Side. If you submit it to the In-House lending side, you will get an In-House offer, and once in a blue Ill suggest we try somewhere else (If it is obviously in the Broker who submitted the file's best interest, and if they agree i'll send it out, Never without permission - SO DON'T TWIST WHAT I AM SAYING - but 99.9 Percent of the time you will get an In-House offer or decline.

Let's just go down the History Books....
    Yellowstone, Super Broker turned Super Funder
    Paramount Merchant Funding (One of the Largest ISO's) - Is now Fora Financial
    Uplyft Capital - Broker turned Funder (Also retains an Inside Sales Team)
    Merchant Cash and Capital (Funding Side)& Next level Funding(Broker Side), Which eventually became Bizfi
    Vital Started on Strategics Platform, Prior to Building their own

And that is just whom i can think of off the top of my head.

As for the Power of Attorney, Sure I've seen a Paragraph or something, I'm told our Addendum is alot stronger and more enforceable....but I am happy with the suggestions made by the collection firm we use, they came highly recommended from other funders I trust whom have let me see their collection numbers, and I am more than comfortable with our choices, the collection firm, the additions to our contract, and everything so far. I mean ****, maybe time will prove that you actually knew what you were talking about and we will have to adjust, pivot, and go a different route for collections.... but that is what GROWING involves.

I've never said I am something I wasn't nor tried to hide or not disclose anything I am doing. If ISO's want to Sign up and get In House deals only, that is what we are looking for. On the off chance i get a file that I feel sending it somewhere else will benefit everyone involved, I may make that suggestion, at the time the ISO can choose what they want to do, or make it clear they only want In House offers and tell me to shut the **** up, that is their choice, why they would rather have a 10k Offer over 30 Days when i see a Possibility for a regular deal, much higher dollar amount and much higher commission..... who knows.

That being said Brokers, Funders send me Files. I sometimes Co-Broker. There are relationships people have that I don't and relationships I have that others don't. I'm open with everyone, and have Indulged you for longer than I care to.

Want proof I fund? Send a file and fund it - then ask the merchant for a MTD.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-06-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

You sound like a clown, to be honest. You asked a great question. Why isn't Ryan's company on statements, courts, or UCCs? He said that he runs it off another platform, which is not uncommon ( I actually did the same exact thing so I get it)
    The amount of funders without any broker side is minuscule & the majority of those got crushed back last March ( I wonder why? )

Let's take a step back & consider how 99% of new/upcoming funders solicit on this forum. It is coming from a new account, says they fund A-Z, provides a Gmail submission address, and then spam every post in the last 2 weeks & a couple from last year. You ask them some simple, verifiable questions & then they just keep digging themselves in a hole while clenching onto the fact that they are a "direct funder"

Ryan's responses were long & detailed & then you just end up saying, "I am not going to go through the whole thing." Go pay the troll toll elsewhere

Ryan - congrats on the growth. My biggest regret when I built out my own funding platform? Not putting a bigger emphasis on servicing. It can go from manageable to a time-blackhole real quick. (Great problem to have because it is simply a growing pain but still)

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    You sound like a clown, to be honest. You asked a great question. Why isn't Ryan's company on statements, courts, or UCCs? He said that he runs it off another platform, which is not uncommon ( I actually did the same exact thing so I get it)
    The amount of funders without any broker side is minuscule & the majority of those got crushed back last March ( I wonder why? )

Let's take a step back & consider how 99% of new/upcoming funders solicit on this forum. It is coming from a new account, says they fund A-Z, provides a Gmail submission address, and then spam every post in the last 2 weeks & a couple from last year. You ask them some simple, verifiable questions & then they just keep digging themselves in a hole while clenching onto the fact that they are a "direct funder"

Ryan's responses were long & detailed & then you just end up saying, "I am not going to go through the whole thing." Go pay the troll toll elsewhere

Ryan - congrats on the growth. My biggest regret when I built out my own funding platform? Not putting a bigger emphasis on servicing. It can go from manageable to a time-blackhole real quick. (Great problem to have because it is simply a growing pain but still)
    and you sound like you just want to kiss a** but you didn't actually read the responses he gave. Either way I could care less, the point is that after all that literature there was still not solid proof that he is funding regularly. I have no issue with that, but it is still a fact. Long and Detailed responses are not proof of anything and he also said he has been off of this other platform for a while, so there should be some proof by now, but I guess that doesn't matter to someone who is just trying to kiss A**.

I have come to the conclusion, Your just an Idiot. I am being 100% Transparent and honest, and your zeroing in on certain things like "You said you broker out ISO submissions on occasion" Wtf are you talking about? Stop twisting what I'm saying. In reality I Broker out ISO Submissions EVERY SINGLE DAY. And have been doing so for almost 2 decades. There are 2 sides to my business, the Broker Side which I have been doing for 17 Years now. And the In House Funding side which I have been slowly getting more involved with year after year, started out Syndicating a while back, Funded a few of my own deals here and there, started providing in house offers to submitted files....on the broker side. Then took things a step further and signed on a few iso's here and there on the In House Funding Side. If you submit it to the In-House lending side, you will get an In-House offer, and once in a blue Ill suggest we try somewhere else (If it is obviously in the Broker who submitted the file's best interest, and if they agree i'll send it out, Never without permission - SO DON'T TWIST WHAT I AM SAYING - but 99.9 Percent of the time you will get an In-House offer or decline.

Let's just go down the History Books....
    Yellowstone, Super Broker turned Super Funder
    Paramount Merchant Funding (One of the Largest ISO's) - Is now Fora Financial
    Uplyft Capital - Broker turned Funder (Also retains an Inside Sales Team)
    Merchant Cash and Capital (Funding Side)& Next level Funding(Broker Side), Which eventually became Bizfi
    Vital Started on Strategics Platform, Prior to Building their own

And that is just whom i can think of off the top of my head.

As for the Power of Attorney, Sure I've seen a Paragraph or something, I'm told our Addendum is alot stronger and more enforceable....but I am happy with the suggestions made by the collection firm we use, they came highly recommended from other funders I trust whom have let me see their collection numbers, and I am more than comfortable with our choices, the collection firm, the additions to our contract, and everything so far. I mean ****, maybe time will prove that you actually knew what you were talking about and we will have to adjust, pivot, and go a different route for collections.... but that is what GROWING involves.

I've never said I am something I wasn't nor tried to hide or not disclose anything I am doing. If ISO's want to Sign up and get In House deals only, that is what we are looking for. On the off chance i get a file that I feel sending it somewhere else will benefit everyone involved, I may make that suggestion, at the time the ISO can choose what they want to do, or make it clear they only want In House offers and tell me to shut the **** up, that is their choice, why they would rather have a 10k Offer over 30 Days when i see a Possibility for a regular deal, much higher dollar amount and much higher commission..... who knows.

That being said Brokers, Funders send me Files. I sometimes Co-Broker. There are relationships people have that I don't and relationships I have that others don't. I'm open with everyone, and have Indulged you for longer than I care to.

Want proof I fund? Send a file and fund it - then ask the merchant for a MTD.

Ok you may have a great addendum, but how is it enforced, what are you enforcing it against? Thats what I wanted to know.

Besides that, Good for you, I am happy for you, hope your really funding and you are doing great, I cant wait to see proof of it.

I see you erased a comment, there was something about me saying if a deal is too big for me, Ill send out to get Syndication partners on. And your comment was "So you still broker?"

Apparently you don't know how Syndicating works, People who Syndicate with me, Alot are not even in the Industry, many are Employees here as we offer employees a chance to participate, however there are entire funding companies that fund deals with only Syndicators, and NONE of their own money. We don't send files out to Syndicators, we sent Type of Business, Year in business, a Summary of their past 3 Bank Statements, showing them Neg Days per month, Avg Balance, Positions, Daily pulls, and some other stuff, but all it is is a Snapshot from the Business, along with what we Approved them for and what % is available for Syndication. SYNDICATION IS IN NO WAY THE SAME THING AS BROKERING A FILE OUT - Maybe some shady ISO's fronting as "Syndicators" have implied THEY are Syndicating on another Funders deal, when all they do is Broker it out. However we Operate the other way, We get Syndicators Into Our Deal, on our Paper...You really seem to only have a Basic Understanding of how this Industry works.... Chances are when you see a High Risk Deal, with 6 Positions, One guy has Syndicated on 3 of the Positions, and One group is responsible for 2 of them (Under Different Names of Course). Not mentioning names, but people who fund deals will know who I'm talking about. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GET INTO DEFAULT DEALS!

Furthermore in regards to collection, We use Standard collection Practices, on Default Deals we have what amounts to a COJ, without being a Confession of Judgement, i'll leave it at that.

And if you don't know how collections companies attempt to collect, you need to be in a new line of business. Banks, Processing Companies, Factoring Companies, Receivables, any way we can.... but again, we Outsorce a Collection/Legal team. I am great at Funding Deals, Not Collections, If you were an ISO and wanted to know our collection process I'd gladly put you in touch with someone who handles that who can answer all your questions..... but since your just some jackass on DailyFunder......

I see you erased a comment, there was something about me saying if a deal is too big for me, Ill send out to get Syndication partners on. And your comment was "So you still broker?"

Apparently you don't know how Syndicating works, People who Syndicate with me, Alot are not even in the Industry, many are Employees here as we offer employees a chance to participate, however there are entire funding companies that fund deals with only Syndicators, and NONE of their own money. We don't send files out to Syndicators, we sent Type of Business, Year in business, a Summary of their past 3 Bank Statements, showing them Neg Days per month, Avg Balance, Positions, Daily pulls, and some other stuff, but all it is is a Snapshot from the Business, along with what we Approved them for and what % is available for Syndication. SYNDICATION IS IN NO WAY THE SAME THING AS BROKERING A FILE OUT - Maybe some shady ISO's fronting as "Syndicators" have implied THEY are Syndicating on another Funders deal, when all they do is Broker it out. However we Operate the other way, We get Syndicators Into Our Deal, on our Paper...You really seem to only have a Basic Understanding of how this Industry works.... Chances are when you see a High Risk Deal, with 6 Positions, One guy has Syndicated on 3 of the Positions, and One group is responsible for 2 of them (Under Different Names of Course). Not mentioning names, but people who fund deals will know who I'm talking about. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GET INTO DEFAULT DEALS!

Furthermore in regards to collection, We use Standard collection Practices, on Default Deals we have what amounts to a COJ, without being a Confession of Judgement, i'll leave it at that.

And if you don't know how collections companies attempt to collect, you need to be in a new line of business. Banks, Processing Companies, Factoring Companies, Receivables, any way we can.... but again, we Outsorce a Collection/Legal team. I am great at Funding Deals, Not Collections, If you were an ISO and wanted to know our collection process I'd gladly put you in touch with someone who handles that who can answer all your questions..... but since your just some jackass on DailyFunder......
    you have what amounts to a COJ without it being a COJ? Please show us a court case where you used this and got a judgement without a COJ. Or at least tell us what state you file in and your entity so that we can look it up ourselves. Would love to see it.

I am not asking you for advice, I am calling out something that makes Zero sense and sounds like BS; but keeping an open mind. You are being very defensive and aggressive.

Funny how I have witnessed you calling out many people over the years on this forum but when its your time to answer questions you expect everyone to just listen to your complex stories of how you fund but have no proof of it and when I have a follow up question you call me a jackass. Not very professional of you.

We have every right to ask questions especially when you are on here soliciting your services.

you have what amounts to a COJ without it being a COJ? Please show us a court case where you used this and got a judgement without a COJ. Or at least tell us what state you file in and your entity so that we can look it up ourselves. Would love to see it.

I am not asking you for advice, I am calling out something that makes Zero sense and sounds like BS; but keeping an open mind. You are being very defensive and aggressive.

Funny how I have witnessed you calling out many people over the years on this forum but when its your time to answer questions you expect everyone to just listen to your complex stories of how you fund but have no proof of it and when I have a follow up question you call me a jackass. Not very professional of you.

We have every right to ask questions especially when you are on here soliciting your services.
    As others have stated, I've answered your Questions clear and concisely. Obviously I am not going to post anything regarding pending litigation on a public forum.
    And I'm not going to give information on Previously Defaulted deals, as you won't be able to Distinguish Mine, from others on the Platform, or the Funding Companies own Files, so it really makes no sense.

Also, I/We are not the Only ones using something that is like a COJ. Or a COJ. All I said was It's not a COJ, It is not a CONFESSION of Judgement

Your the only one who thinks I'm being aggressive, I've been more than polite in answering your questions, but when you twist what I'm saying and keep going on and on about just stupid things, I think anyone would get frustrated.

I'm going to be blocking you now, I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, you clearly have some sort of issue with me personally, I'm not sure what it is, but you have made comments before trying to get me to respond, to which I have not. Not sure why, maybe I blasted you or one of your buddies, who was ACTUALLY doing something Shady.

serenity now.png

Ahhhh, Serenity Now!

As others have stated, I've answered your Questions clear and concisely. Obviously I am not going to post anything regarding pending litigation on a public forum.
    And I'm not going to give information on Previously Defaulted deals, as you won't be able to Distinguish Mine, from others on the Platform, or the Funding Companies own Files, so it really makes no sense.

Also, I/We are not the Only ones using something that is like a COJ. Or a COJ. All I said was It's not a COJ, It is not a CONFESSION of Judgement

Your the only one who thinks I'm being aggressive, I've been more than polite in answering your questions, but when you twist what I'm saying and keep going on and on about just stupid things, I think anyone would get frustrated.

I'm going to be blocking you now, I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, you clearly have some sort of issue with me personally, I'm not sure what it is, but you have made comments before trying to get me to respond, to which I have not. Not sure why, maybe I blasted you or one of your buddies, who was ACTUALLY doing something Shady.
    This seems like it may be another long answer that essentially says nothing and provides no proof of anything.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

ive seen SBLI many times on statements. Working one right now. Unless theres more than one SBLI. I realize this an old post.