Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Looking For MCA Closer / Sales Agent

Looking to bring on a new sales agent / closer to work remotely.

Holloway Funding Group is a small shop that is rebuilding since COVID. Looking for self motivated experienced sales reps. Our CRM & Dialer are all accessible remotely so you have the freedom to work from home with Centrex & Bluerock. It is a turn key opportunity to jump onto the system and start generating MCAs!

We will offer a draw VS commission for experienced reps to get through the transition of moving to a new company. And offer very aggressive commissions for self generated and company generated deals.

Questions or interest can be directed to Processing@gohfg.com

Still looking for a couple more solid & motivated sales reps!

Still looking to add on a couple of agents. I will explain a little better our commission structure, and what we expect out of a closer...

Commission Based Pay:
    Closed Transaction (MCA, Equipment Finance, CRE, etc.) 50%/50% Standard Split - This is for a deal you open & close. Meaning you sent the application out on the dialer, collected the documents, and closed the offer to fund!

Now what about your existing clients, people you have funded for years that would end up funding with us? For those clients, we pay 70%/30% Split Since you have invested the time & energy into that relationship, and we didn't pay to market to them, we give you 70%!

These Commission Splits Are Assuming You Do Not Expect A Weekly Draw. If A Weekly Draw Is Required Splits Will Be Slightly Different.

Onto Expectations. There will be no micromanagement, nobody breathing down your neck with a remote position. But you will be expected to work 5 days per week or more. You will be expected to use the dialer on a daily basis and send out applications. There is no minimum call time, or minimum number of dials per day, just an expectation that there will be production, if there isn't we probably are not a good fit.

We are still looking for more good salespeople! Just an idea of the type of deals we focus on:

MCA's - our bread and butter

Commercial Mortgage - 30yr No Doc Purchase & Refinance

Personal Loans - For the folks with good credit and low revenue

Equipment Finance - When an MCA isn't the right fit

We offer a few other options as well. The point being, we want to convert each client we see. And we want to provide the best option for their situation.

If you are an MCA Sales Professional that is looking for a remote position with high commission splits, reach out!

Need help reaching potential customers? Do the job of 10 salespeople - using our 2 way SMS marketing system, you can send thousands of customized and personalized blast text messages every hour.
    It's a faster and easier way to reach current and potential customers. Stop wasting time making cold calls when you can have conversations over text messages and filter out those who are uninterested. Call me to learn more! 646-820-0592

We have a text messaging software, our problem has not been getting leads/clients. Our problem is currently having enough bodies on the phone. We do require that folks get outbound calling time logged every week. We want you to be generating clients from our database on a regular basis, not just taking the inbound leads. So this position does require that you put in some work - but if you are a seasoned MCA sales rep you will not be afraid of making some phone calls & selling some deals!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Hi Adam, this is Jonathan Barlow, and I just inquired about the position. Please check your e-mail to review my qualifications and we can connect soon. Have a great day!

I've gotta be terribly honest with you... that the art of sales is something either you have or you don't. MCA is a niche: the verbiage, phrasing etc can be taught with minimal effort. What you should do is what I learned a long time ago and find folks who have an natural, God-given talent and implement the specifics.

Probably mad taboo what I just said but I'm too seasoned to care. Best of luck to you.

I do not disagree with you at all, as cliché as it might sound. But the problem we are experiencing is not finding naturally talented individuals. The problem we are experiencing is finding folks that have the "Want" or motivation to do the job. We get multiple applications weekly and the majority of the people can't schedule, or attend a phone interview. And the folks that do pass this portion, don't make it through the system training. And, for the few that manage to get trained on the system, they can't get a full days work in.

They jump on the dialer for 4 or 5 calls and then disappear. So I personally think we are experiencing a situation where people are struggling to get out of this COVID funk. Because I have never seen anything like this personally. It's like these experienced sales folks have gotten comfortable being out of the sales grind, and are having trouble jumping back in... We have plenty of work to do, but not enough bodies to do it!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2326 View Post
    I do not disagree with you at all, as cliché as it might sound. But the problem we are experiencing is not finding naturally talented individuals. The problem we are experiencing is finding folks that have the "Want" or motivation to do the job. We get multiple applications weekly and the majority of the people can't schedule, or attend a phone interview. And the folks that do pass this portion, don't make it through the system training. And, for the few that manage to get trained on the system, they can't get a full days work in.

They jump on the dialer for 4 or 5 calls and then disappear. So I personally think we are experiencing a situation where people are struggling to get out of this COVID funk. Because I have never seen anything like this personally. It's like these experienced sales folks have gotten comfortable being out of the sales grind, and are having trouble jumping back in... We have plenty of work to do, but not enough bodies to do it!

Try offering base + commission instead of draw. Its an investment for sure but you we def get more ppl willing to stick it out and better quality candidates. You just need a good feedback system so you can weed them out fast and keep the bodies rotating until you have your team

Otherwise, outsource it to a cheaper foreign country (DR, Philippines etc) just to qualify, take app over the phone and doc chase, especially if you have leads coming in every week.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Try offering base + commission instead of draw. Its an investment for sure but you we def get more ppl willing to stick it out and better quality candidates. You just need a good feedback system so you can weed them out fast and keep the bodies rotating until you have your team

Otherwise, outsource it to a cheaper foreign country (DR, Philippines etc) just to qualify, take app over the phone and doc chase, especially if you have leads coming in every week.

I've been seriously considering this recently, the outsourced portion. I personally feel like the people that are solid producers in this industry would rather work on commission than take a base + commission. So, I have learned in the past that the base pay attracts the wrong type of folks. But maybe I am outdated at this point. But I have been looking at some call centers that I can use as originators. And then I just need my core group of closers to work the deals. Maybe that is the new way...
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

As always, we're looking to add in 1 or 2 new sales guys to the team! Any experienced & accomplished closers that have a long term mindset will be considered! Please be prepared to get on the phone and grind however!

All the same information applies from above, commission splits are the same and expectations are the same.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Looking to add another "Closer" to our team! Experience in MCA's is required, but willing to consider any level of industry experience. Most importantly we're looking to add in hungry agents, the people that want to make more money every single week than they did the last!

All the same stuff applies - We pay up to 70% commission split on deals. 50% Split for leads that are generated by Holloway data, 70% for your personal book of business / existing clients / personal marketing efforts.

Work remotely from whatever city USA, and enjoy selling not only MCA products but also:

Commercial Mortgage - 30yr No Doc Purchase & Refinance OR Hard Money I/O products

Personal Loans - For the folks with good credit and low revenue

Equipment Finance - When an MCA isn't the right fit

Invoice Factoring - When they want to factor invoices....

We are also offering the opportunity to participate in files that are funded internally! So not only can you make great commission money, you can syndicate and make even more! We fund high risk Micro deals primarily, so when Vader, Bitty, Super Fast, Lending Valley, etc decline a micro deal we typically don't throw them away, we fund them! So not only would you be able to earn commission on files with Holloway that you'd normally throw away...you can be the funder as well! Participation is not required, but is an an optional perk.

You would be required to treat your role with the company seriously. This is an opportunity for anyone experienced in commercial finance, particularly MCA's to make great money. But if your intention is to work a couple days each week for a few hours it won't be a good fit. We stay busy, and need people that motivated to grind like everybody used to in this business. That's 5 to 6 days per week, 8 hours per day, on the phone for the majority of that time. Our dialer is loaded with multiple types of leads to call outbound on all day long. We also have inbound leads that need to be called immediately once generated. So you need to be on your toes during business hours consistently.

Anyone with interest or questions please feel free to reach out!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Adam is a solid guy, I have sent him files and he has paid me. He is the only person on here that I have dealt with that has actually paid what he promised. You can work with him with complete confidence.

Looking to bring in a couple more new agents, all the same applies!

Starting a couple new marketing campaigns and need more experienced folks available to make outbound calls as well as answer inbound calls. Email questions or interest at Processing@gohfg.com
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Still looking for motivated & experienced reps! All the same applies, but the industry is picking up as I'm sure everyone is experiencing. So we are at a point where too many inbound calls are being missed and leads cannot be called fast enough with our current team. Any questions or interest please direct to Processing@gohfg.com
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Still looking for quality folks!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Seeking more motivated folks who aren't afraid of hitting the phone!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Still looking for motivated & experienced reps! All the same applies
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Member Reputation points: 505

Augutech has successfully migrated numerous MCAs from BlueRock to our advanced dialer system seamlessly integrated with Centrex.

Our solution empowers agents to dial at rapid speeds, detouring answering machines through our answering machine detection functionality, while our AI-powered tool efficiently mitigates "Scam Likely" scenarios.

When agents have the chance to connect with calls and make their pitches, their commitment increases.

If you're interested in what's driving success for many MCAs, reach out anytime!

www.augutech.io

Quote Originally Posted by Sylesh W. View Post
    Augutech has successfully migrated numerous MCAs from BlueRock to our advanced dialer system seamlessly integrated with Centrex.

Our solution empowers agents to dial at rapid speeds, detouring answering machines through our answering machine detection functionality, while our AI-powered tool efficiently mitigates "Scam Likely" scenarios.

When agents have the chance to connect with calls and make their pitches, their commitment increases.

If you're interested in what's driving success for many MCAs, reach out anytime!

www.augutech.io
    If you have a VOIP solution that would replace Bluerock and still function directly with Centrex I would be interested in learning more. Please send an email to Processing@gohfg.com to setup a time to discuss.

Also, yes we are always looking for strong, self motivated closers to work remotely! Everything still applies from above. If interested please send an email with details on your experience and we can setup a call to discuss in further detail!
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com