Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

So Dave, if you listen to this, Todd (a tech security guard) says very clearly, debit rails are sustainable for now! Within the first few 5 minutes. But at 10 minutes, that's where the CRO of Hypur said that he's worried about the shoe dropping.

Yes, Eaze did bank fraud, they were working on Visa/MC rails. Yes, I've seen lots of cannabis companies chasing 6-7 figures from overseas companies on their 180-day 10% of rolling reserves. Hypur wallet is closed-loop system. None of my merchants like wallets. It's too cumbersome and they all hate it.

I'm partnered with a multibillion dollar bank in NY that loves cannabis. They can only do medical at this time, but when NY gets recreational open, they'll be able to do that also.

I'm also partnered with the PayPal of cannabis who are dealing with all of the cash and depositing, and wiring, and preventing the problems of getting these banks shut down. Took 6 weeks to on-board a merchant, but these cannabis people really know why it's like this, and are willing to do the work. They want a non-closed-loop system.

I'm also now with the top cashless ATM program, and I'm also up with multiple processors that do crypto-facilitated payments. It's a lovely industry for everyone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Alternative Payments - Real-Time Money Transfer!
    Genie Checking to Genie Card – Genie Card to Genie Checking

Genie Card holders can now pay for goods and services simply by giving merchants their cell phone number – as the new way to pay.
    Merchants ONLY need the customer’s cell phone number and the dollar amount of the purchase. They enter that into their Genie Gateway Tablet
    and one click completes the sale. Customers immediately get a text message requesting their authorization. The moment the customer approves,
    the merchant gets paid – in REAL-TIME – by Genie Gateway’s Closed Loop Payment System.

There’s no credit card or banking information exchanged., and there are no delays!
    •Customers are happy because they keep their privacy!
    •Merchants are happy because they get paid right away!

**If anyone wants to add to their residual income referral agents are welcome
    to contact me. Be willing to invest 15 minutes of your time.

geniecard-debit.jpg
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 03-02-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    So Dave, if you listen to this, Todd (a tech security guard) says very clearly, debit rails are sustainable for now! Within the first few 5 minutes. But at 10 minutes, that's where the CRO of Hypur said that he's worried about the shoe dropping.

Yes, Eaze did bank fraud, they were working on Visa/MC rails. Yes, I've seen lots of cannabis companies chasing 6-7 figures from overseas companies on their 180-day 10% of rolling reserves. Hypur wallet is closed-loop system. None of my merchants like wallets. It's too cumbersome and they all hate it.

I'm partnered with a multibillion dollar bank in NY that loves cannabis. They can only do medical at this time, but when NY gets recreational open, they'll be able to do that also.

I'm also partnered with the PayPal of cannabis who are dealing with all of the cash and depositing, and wiring, and preventing the problems of getting these banks shut down. Took 6 weeks to on-board a merchant, but these cannabis people really know why it's like this, and are willing to do the work. They want a non-closed-loop system.

I'm also now with the top cashless ATM program, and I'm also up with multiple processors that do crypto-facilitated payments. It's a lovely industry for everyone.

No such company as a TOP Cashless ATM - Cashless ATM's are also a taboo - !

There is NOT any legal payment solution that utilizes a Branded Card (Visa/MasterCard/American Express / Discover)

I would direct anyone that is interested to read Visa Core Rules & Visa Product Services Rules:
    Section 1.4.3.1
    Section 1.5.1.4

Also American Express Merchant Operating Agreement - Page 65 (They are very transparent)
    dave@fcbankcard.com