Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Hospitality

We're dusting off our motel/hotel lists & would like to line up a lender or two for loans (not MCA)
    If you enterain this area, send us a note.
    Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

During the 2008-2010 eco crisis a few private funds made a fortune in that industry. Most were doing $25Mil + deals. Some pretty well known folks too.....

Michael Dell
    Magic Johnson

I was an investment banker back then and placed a few larger deals. Some where refinancing, but most were note purchases. The former will likely happen soon as banks force some property owners to do something. The later will certainly happen soon after as the industry has very few traditional homes for deals right now.....

Office Buildings and shopping centers will also be hitting the market over the next 24 months.....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

If you are still seeking to find lenders contact PM me.
    I believe we have several lenders who are looking to finance these types of assets.

Could you potentially send me additional information?

I am happy to set up a phone call to further discuss, or you can email me at Matti@pandocompanies.com
    Last edited by Matti; 04-22-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by Matti View Post
    If you are still seeking to find lenders contact PM me.
    I believe we have several lenders who are looking to finance these types of assets.
    Matti, your first time post looking for deals to co-broker will never get you people coming your way unless you come from a well-known firm with an existing reputation. Adding to that, you provided no contact info, so nobody will inbox you. Make sure you don't have a Gmail account.

Micah, appreciate the advice.