Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Seeking ISO's

Hey guys what's going on. I’m a new ISO rep at Parkview Advance and am looking for new partners to expand my book of business.

We offer your typical MCA products such as advances and reverse consolidations. For advances we will make offers for 1st-4th position up to 250k. As for reverse consolidations we don’t cap the amount of positions or amount we will consolidate. As long as the positions don’t go out too far, and the deal makes sense for us we’ll make an offer.

Points on our deals range from 8-15 pts and we allow PSF’s which you yourself can pull or we can pull for you. If you are interested in potentially working together DM me and we can further discuss details.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Easy now.. you won't consolidate 9 positions under 7 months (last 4 @ 1.499), provide 15 points and allow a PSF.

Will you?

Not what he's saying, we're not a charity lol. But if you're DTF we can make an exception!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moneymachine View Post
    Not what he's saying, we're not a charity lol. But if you're DTF we can make an exception!!!!
    Strong first post kid. I asked a very straightforward question that was relevant within the parameters in the aforementioned product space, did I not?

And sure, I will fund you when you realize it is unsustainable. No prob.
    Last edited by DTFdowntofund; 02-24-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99210 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Strong first post kid. I asked a very straightforward question that was relevant within the parameters in the aforementioned product space, did I not?

And sure, I will fund you when you realize it is unsustainable. No prob.
    Do you have a 9 position deal with those parameters or do you just get off on trolling and ****ing with the new reps in the industry...