Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    NEG BALANCES WITH OD PROTECTION - Who will fund?

    Construction.
    Merchant returning on checks ONLY. Everything else clears with OD protection. (no returns in Jan)

    Nov rev - 67k
    Dec rev - 97k
    Jan rev - 68k

    Please take a good look at the balances attached before you throw a "send in the file and we'll see if we can give an approval"

    Link to balances - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...a_?usp=sharing
    (can't upload the pics)

    No brokers please.
    Matt Brown
    - Office manager
    - Seven Seas Funding
    - matt@sevenseasfunding.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 64480
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Seas Funding View Post
    Construction.
    Merchant returning on checks ONLY. Everything else clears with OD protection. (no returns in Jan)

    Nov rev - 67k
    Dec rev - 97k
    Jan rev - 68k

    Please take a good look at the balances attached before you throw a "send in the file and we'll see if we can give an approval"

    Link to balances - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...a_?usp=sharing
    (can't upload the pics)

    No brokers please.

    How do you expect to obtain any approval based upon that limited information?

    BTW - I'm guessing 98% of the people that read this forum are "BROKERS" -
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    How do you expect to obtain any approval based upon that limited information?

    BTW - I'm guessing 98% of the people that read this forum are "BROKERS" -
    I don't need a final approval. I just need someone who wouldn't kill immediately based on balances and will fund if everything else checks out.
    Matt Brown
    - Office manager
    - Seven Seas Funding
    - matt@sevenseasfunding.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reputation points: 64480
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Seas Funding View Post
    I don't need a final approval. I just need someone who wouldn't kill immediately based on balances and will fund if everything else checks out.
    Since you are posting - how many declines have you received?

    FYI - You should know the parameters of the funders you are working with - what # of negative days would be acceptable
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  5. #5
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16870
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    782

    No brokers ?? This has to be one of the dumbest posts ever

  6. #6
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158186 ryan $'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,738

    Adding 1 or 2 Brokers to send your Declines, Unable to Close Files.... WILL increase your revenue PERIOD

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 26502
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    305

    Seven Seas Funding sounds kind of pirate-ish... ARRGH you looking for funding?! LOL.

  8. #8
    i will take a look. PM me
    Joseph Cerullo
    Main Street Cash
    360 Motor Parkway, Suite 200B
    Hauppauge, NY 11788
    631-791-9626
    jcerullo@mainstreetcash.com

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    i will take a look. PM me
    Broker

Similar Threads

  1. Re-Opened the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
    By Yankeeman07 in forum Everything else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2021, 01:42 PM
  2. The Pleasure of Protection
    By blindbid in forum Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2018, 07:22 PM
  3. Overdraft Protection? NSFs
    By omegafund in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2018, 01:27 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 11:44 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 11:53 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •