Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

Tablet POS

I have a client who is looking to move a second location to us, in doing there own research they came across a full service tablet based POS solution that also helps to schedule appointments, facilitate social media interactions automatically and more. The kicker is that the company is proprietary to TMS.

I'm not too versed in this aspect of the business, anyone have any recommendations for a similar product thats compatible with IPS or EVO?

Business is a full service salon (hair/nails/)

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock MCA Holmes View Post
    I have a client who is looking to move a second location to us, in doing there own research they came across a full service tablet based POS solution that also helps to schedule appointments, facilitate social media interactions automatically and more. The kicker is that the company is proprietary to TMS.

I'm not too versed in this aspect of the business, anyone have any recommendations for a similar product thats compatible with IPS or EVO?

I bet if you called IPS, they could make some recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock MCA Holmes View Post

We have a cc processing division called United Capital Payments. We offer POS, Tablets, etc... If you would like to speak more please call me @ 646-448-1701

We've worked with shopkeep which is independent of the processors. Have you looked into them?

http://www.advantageprocessors.com/

Noob Reputation points: 10

Any leads to buy or to do a revenue split. Contact me at 9176575503 cell or direct 5166197228

I talked with my account rep but they weren't too helpful. It seems they work with a 3rd party to provide units like this, I'd prefer to be direct if possible.

ShopKeep looks great, thanks! Do you use anyone else for Salons? Shopkeep focuses in on QSR, Restaurant and retail.

Tablet POS

Tablet POS for Salon:

TouchSuite (as seen on TV)

UpSolution (multilingual support, including Korean, Spanish, and several of the East Asian languages)