Who is NewCo Capital Group?

They are chasing me. Looks like Kalamata or part of Kalamata? Anybody heard something.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32264 Funder Mark's Avatar

OG Pearl people, who joined KCG/Kalamata, split off into their own shop again

Senior Member Reputation points: 13999

Are they any good?

yes if they are good, send there contact info on here!! pearl was great in there hey days!

Sent them signed contracts. Instead of doing the bank login (merchant was prepped for it)
    They asked me for a August bank statement.
    A day later merchant says she's awaiting a different offer someone reached out to her and promised to beat us.
    It was Kalamata.
    What are the chances?

Kalamata and Newco are working together to screw over ISOS.

This make sense. They are both thiefs. Both are backed by Abe Zeinas. WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS. WE GOT BUNRED MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS. HOPEFULLY ADMON WON'T BAN US FOR THIS POST AS WE KNOW THEY ARE FRIENDS

Senior Member Reputation points: 11084

Quote Originally Posted by RobPearlman View Post
    Sent them signed contracts. Instead of doing the bank login (merchant was prepped for it)
    They asked me for a August bank statement.
    A day later merchant says she's awaiting a different offer someone reached out to her and promised to beat us.
    It was Kalamata.
    What are the chances?

Kalamata and Newco are working together to screw over ISOS.
    definitely a possibility but I always assumed that since newco is a break off, they are just direct competition and have the same box and style.
    IRM CAPITAL
    Head of ISO Relations

Office: 732-592-3840
    Email: mark@irmcapitalllc.com
    https://irmcapitalllc.com/

Direct Funder

Quote Originally Posted by robpearlman View Post
    sent them signed contracts. Instead of doing the bank login (merchant was prepped for it)
    they asked me for a august bank statement.
    It was kalamata.
    What are the chances?

Kalamata and newco are working together to screw over isos.
    the plot thickens!!!!!

Come on guys. This is very inaccurate. if you have any questions reach out to us, my contact info is included in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blKC View Post
    Come on guys. This is very inaccurate. if you have any questions reach out to us, my contact info is included in my signature.
    Brandon, you're email bounced back. Are you sure it isn't brandon.laks@kalamatanewcogroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 71786

i thought everyone knew kalamata backdoors

we have ISO's always asking us if we backdoor their deals and I ask them who they are sending it to. The answers are always the same "oh you guys and Kalamata and I HIGHLY doubt its them!!!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    OG Pearl people, who joined KCG/Kalamata, split off into their own shop again
    I've seen no evidence of Kalamata or NewCo backdooring. I work and fund with both groups, nothing but good things to say honestly.

In a Nutshell NewCo is a watered down Kalamata but they do have their own niches that they come through a little stronger on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 73917

Quote Originally Posted by getitfunded View Post
    I've seen no evidence of Kalamata or NewCo backdooring. I work and fund with both groups, nothing but good things to say honestly.

In a Nutshell NewCo is a watered down Kalamata but they do have their own niches that they come through a little stronger on.
    It's easy to throw dirt around. In my experience they're both standup companies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3157

They are both monsters and affiliated to which 90% of us know. I just went in on a 3rd after the both of them, 7+ months.
    Direct Funder | MCA | Public Companies | Convertible Notes | Hard Money
    D. 516-667-6817
    paul@coolidgecapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8312

Quote Originally Posted by PROVENTURE_CAP View Post
    This make sense. They are both thiefs. Both are backed by Abe Zeinas. WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS. WE GOT BUNRED MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS. HOPEFULLY ADMON WON'T BAN US FOR THIS POST AS WE KNOW THEY ARE FRIENDS
    The admins here are like politicians, gotta pay them off to get what you want.

I know for a fact Abe Zeines backs Kalamata, I wouldn't be surprised if he backed newCo... he was the owner of the original Pearl.
    Funded

Without Abe, Kalamata would be a a mere pit of an olive.

Abe is an industry leader who is the driving force behind several successful mca companies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8312

Quote Originally Posted by levcap View Post
    Without Abe, Kalamata would be a a mere pit of an olive.

Abe is an industry leader who is the driving force behind several successful mca companies.
    lol ... just the pit? Idk about all that. But he is def a game changer and good peoples.
    Funded

It’s owned by Gucci if I’m not wrong Bruce is a really nice guy who manages everything there

Senior Member Reputation points: 5074

Newco is a good lender.. just did 100k that defaulted a week later but they fund and pay
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23167

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    The admins here are like politicians, gotta pay them off to get what you want.

I know for a fact Abe Zeines backs Kalamata, I wouldn't be surprised if he backed newCo... he was the owner of the original Pearl.

Fetachini Alfredo, I resent and resemble that comment.

As associate director of Dailyfunder- Beverage relations department, I take payments for services because that’s how I pay for my school, and how I get to and from auditions.

I keep the ice machines stocked once a week and Sean says I’m great at it, and if someone wants to tip me for looking good doing it, well, you don’t see me asking you to cut your psf fees just because you already own 4 pairs of $800 alligator slippers.

But if you like fees from merchants, www.dumbleads.com just might be a fit for you.