Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

YES Lender

I was planning on giving them a chance but couldn't find anything about them, does any 1 have experience working with them? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Banned Reputation points: 12889

great people

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    I was planning on giving them a chance but couldn't find anything about them, does any 1 have experience working with them? Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I like them a lot. Kind of in the Fundworks, Legend, Newco mold in my opinion

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    They use Centrex Software and working with them has always been a pleasure. Brett and Ben really know their numbers and are on top of their game for sure.

Cheers,

Trey Markel - Centrex Software
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

I have worked with Yes Lender in the past and they are a great company. Very good people. I encourage you to give them a shot.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18943

have not worked with them. but i've seen them do some crazy deals before

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

The forum has said wonderful things about them, but why has nobody asked them that, if they're a cash advance company, why call themselves "LENDER"?

"American Business Funders is a completely independent loan advising service and our directory of lenders gives you all the lender references you need to grow your business on your terms."

Why has no one asked you that, if you're not a direct lender/funder, why do you call yourself "FUNDERS"?

Senior Member Reputation points: 65969

Quote Originally Posted by puttingmoney2work View Post
    "American Business Funders is a completely independent loan advising service and our directory of lenders gives you all the lender references you need to grow your business on your terms."

Why has no one asked you that, if you're not a direct lender/funder, why do you call yourself "FUNDERS"?
    He was asking a question because calling themselves lenders can legitimately get them in trouble. You are just being a legitimate dick.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by puttingmoney2work View Post

Wow, first post and comin' out swinging? Actually I was questioned on that before, and that person was blasted, and I don't think they're here anymore. I can't find the posts on the searches. The answer that was given (not even by me) was "he gets businesses funded."

I have no doubt that YES is legit and YES is good, I'm just curious how they're able to get away with saying the word "LENDER" when they're not lending, nor brokering out to "lenders."

Thank you freeprocessing. Even though your Rep-to-Post count is higher than mine, I'll give you a bump ;-)

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

I had that conversation w/ Brett years ago, he would not be moved, LOL.