Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

24 HOUR INQUIRY REMOVAL : ( Experian Only )

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021
    ( Congratulations For Surviving 2020 ).....
    <(*_*)>

I Highly Recommend This Entity For Expedited And Immediate Experian Inquiry Removal: 24 HOURS

NO SWEAT IT CREDIT, INC
    (866 ) 952-4266
    www.NoSweatItCredit.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

There is a "PROMOTIONS" section for these types of postings.-
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

.....Thank You !!!!

Member Reputation points: 553 Global Factors's Avatar

The website has fake pictures and names of "Law Partners". Also know for a fact these services do not work. Keep this junk off DF.
    Global Factors LLC
    877-934-5622

Happy New Year, Global Factors, LLC :

I beg to differ , ......................IT DOES WORK !!!!! With that said, My Client's Experian Inquiries were deleted within 12 HOURS; not, 24 HOURS. Moreover, I usually DO NOT converse, reply, nor interact with Individuals , as yourself, whom are the epitome of : IGNORANT ! Furthermore, " Daily Funder " is an interactive forum; which, has the primary objective and agenda to assist via financial transactions via : information; tools; data; technology; and news. Such that, the task of providing working capital is achieved seamlessly and expeditiously. Therefore, I literally probe, investigate, test, and research recommended products and services prior to posting upon such a valuable website, as " Daily Funder " .

By the way, perhaps its time to upgrade your " Weak, Wimpy, Wix " Website........It's 2021 !!!
    Last edited by DOLLAR2DOLLAR; 01-04-2021 at 10:31 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Totally seen 24hr removals work, however, they’re not usually permanent
    As the derogatories are placed back in 1-3 weeks. It’s sort of like renting a friend; the goal isn’t a long term relationship and it’d be silly to expect it, but I still hold my knees tightly and curl up in the dumbleads.com printer room, hurting that she wouldn’t stay.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Service costs about $400 bucks through several sources... only works for Experian... like Don said, it works but limited and not guaranteed to last. Many things can't be removed like active accounts (inquiries from those active accounts), SBA inquiries, etc...

It helps if you're in a crunch and need to gain a few points (or hide the desperation in form of a long list of inquiries)...

Another tool for the arsenal of financial products you need to have in this business.

PLEASE BE ADVISED : Any And All EXPERIAN Inquiry Deletions Are Indeed, .........IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT! As Stated Previously, Prior To Posting Such Information, I Am Obligated And Responsible For Testing The Service To Qualify Its Validity ! Therefore, This Option Is Simply Available To Those Whom Wish To Utilize It.

No Sweat It Credit, Inc
    Phone: 866 -952-4266

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR2DOLLAR View Post
    PLEASE BE ADVISED : Any And All EXPERIAN Inquiry Deletions Are Indeed, .........IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT! As Stated Previously, Prior To Posting Such Information, I Am Obligated And Responsible For Testing The Service To Qualify Its Validity ! Therefore, This Option Is Simply Available To Those Whom Wish To Utilize It.

No Sweat It Credit, Inc
    Phone: 866 -952-4266
    Please explain how inquiry deletions are guaranteed to be immediate and permanent... many "obligated" and "responsible" business owners would like to see the "validity" of your statement.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    Please explain how inquiry deletions are guaranteed to be immediate and permanent... many "obligated" and "responsible" business owners would like to see the "validity" of your statement.
    I'll rep it..lol.. can't wait for the explanation
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

The reason you can’t guarantee short term deletions is because how do you stop the original party from reporting the item again, which is normal practice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    The reason you can’t guarantee short term deletions is because how do you stop the original party from reporting the item again, which is normal practice.
    You are not wrong. This user is talking about inquiries on Experian. Experian actually doesn't host the record for inquiries. They use Sagestream for a lot of inquiries.
    24 hour is extremely easy. You dial the Experian hotline (855-414-6048), say there are an error and list which inquiries are incorrect. Within 24 hours it will be gone and there will be a message on the credit report on the right-hand side.

Okay I want to test that. I just need someone to shop me around for a loan...and I’m talking barrel scraping offers for that loan....sorry I mean advance...

FTC, fall back.....

Yes, you may utilize that method via EXPERIAN INQUIRY DELETIONS, Mistamca. However, the firm which I mentioned uses another technique; nonetheless, your method works as well. Furthermore, they also permanently delete EQUIFAX and TRANSUNION INQUIRES; however, that process takes a duration of 7-10 Business Days. Nonetheless, Happy New Year 2021 Everyone; and, again, the service is simply available to those whom need it........