Metromedia Fundins Solutions LLC is looking for some quality brokers for our ISO program. We offer funding, web development, s full animation studio, consumer financing, payroll services, factoring, credit card processing, and our own brand of a secured advance. As an ISO you enjoy the following:

Metro CRM system- free for you to use

Leads- provided for you once we know that you are not going to just take them somewhere else
Back office support team

A full-on development team and marketing strategy program,

Great commissions and MUCH more.

I am very strong on closing, and the professional presentation just beats everyone (I may be biased)
This is a great environment and a great customer experience for your merchants. Even if you don't use us for MCA, you can ISO up for web development and we finance those in-house and you can make some great money. Established in 1998, our in-house development team is certified, and nothing is outsourced.
Let's talk about the leads too, this is more than lists that we give you, we are 100% organic on our own lead gen system that shows you true insight into your prospects' business. Think about this, if you are solving a problem for them, how easy is it to close.
Whenever you want to discuss not making 400 cold calls a day and closing deals after making 10-15 calls in a day then this is where you want to be. Message me to learn more about the Metro Life