Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

NEW ISO Anaheim Looking for Sales Leader

We are a Start up ISO that is very successful in other financial industries. We are looking for an experienced sales person or sales manager that can help get this company off the ground. High commission percentages possible equity bonuses.

The position pays 35% of all revenue you bring into the company ( fees plus broker revenue )

There is no cold-calling, the phones are ringing OFF THE HOOK.

10 -20 Hot leads a Day

We have 4 openers that will provide you applications to fund all day

Our hours are 8 AM to 4 PM.

If you’re interested, please respond and we can coordinate a phone interview.

dgroupholdings@gmail.com

714-499-7757
    Last edited by Darren2019caAA; 12-17-2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Missed spelled words

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

A professional domain name email would add credibility to your post.

Free Gmail accounts don't pass muster.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Gmail def a bad everything...like showing up on a date with holes in sneakers and not a shower. Possible this iso is that busy..no times to get a www ?? Nah

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

35% of fee is garbage if you're commission only, even with a small salary to be honest. What do you offer these reps that is worth 65% of fee when you don’t even have a real email address?

How are your phones ringing off the hook? Do you have a website/referral network that dumps serious add money?

(These ads must be the highest of priority, so high that investing $20 into an email isn't in the budget)

Because we all know that four reps don't get the phones ”ringing off the hook” unless you consider the 10 callbacks these cold callers get from merchants who saw a missed number and we're nice enough to return the call.

The call usually goes like this....

Rep: Hello this is Gmail company?
    Merchant: Yeah, I had a missed call from this number?
    Rep: Mhmm, my name is REP with Gmail company and I was calling to discuss the businesses need for capital....
    Merchant: CLICK!

I'm curious what financial sectors you're having success in because this post shows you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to MCA, seriously.

Do you even MCA bruh?

B- for effort though.

Added: P.S. You stop at 4? It you are starting out as an ISO you need to be hammering 7 - 7.
    Last edited by getitfunded; 12-18-2020 at 09:48 PM.

We have all that - I don't really have time to go back and forth about anything - Who we are and what we do is very private - I have very thick skin have been in the sales game long time - Thanks for your time

Happy hunting - I love gmail

This is lots of information that really is way off subject - My reaction to your comment was about 10 minutes of laughter - Thank you very much - Well done

Married to a super hot wife - Live on the beach - Eat sushi - Laugh Lots - Don't own sneakers - Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Darren2019caAA View Post
    We are a Start up ISO that is very successful in other financial industries. We are looking for an experienced sales person or sales manager that can help get this company off the ground. High commission percentages possible equity bonuses.

The position pays 35% of all revenue you bring into the company ( fees plus broker revenue )

There is no cold-calling, the phones are ringing OFF THE HOOK.

10 -20 Hot leads a Day

We have 4 openers that will provide you applications to fund all day

Our hours are 8 AM to 4 PM.

If you’re interested, please respond and we can coordinate a phone interview.

dgroupholdings@gmail.com

714-499-7757

Remember when your building there is always some one ready to steal your Cheese - Way in the game - Just need the VIP pass -

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

So how would a merchant find your business when they are interested in funding?

Where is your shop out of?

Keeping secrets and your online presence is extremely suspect when you're working in the online alternative lending space.

Also, looks like you went back and forth quite a bit with yourself lol... (stop playing with yourself)

Banned Reputation points: 179851

What we do is very private - Is a very strange thing to say