Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hi Everyone....not only am I new on here...but I'm new to the industry. My background is in wholesale mortgage.

I stumbled across this "alternative lending" a few days ago. I would like someone to direct me where I can learn more about this industry. I know the lingo/verbiage.

I am working with a lender/broker right now...but would like to be a broker with my own banks to work with(if that makes any sense).

Also I would like to know if this is the best place to get the help I need. What other sections on here would be good?

I HATE being new !

Thank You so much !

Senior Member Reputation points: 2902 JParr's Avatar

www.commercialfinanceacademy.com

We'll teach you everything you need to know to get started and making money day one. In addition to the wealth of knowledge you will gain, we'll also get you set up with over a dozen lenders offering a range of products.
    Joshua Parrish | SLIM Capital
    (415) 938-4977 | josh@slimcapital.com
    www.slimcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14313

Work for a company that can teach you. If you're focusing on MCA then wholesale mortgages mean nothing. You need to master how to bring in deals for your company and strive to be one of the top producing reps at the firm. Someone will be assisting closing your deals. Then after you master bringing in deals - you can focus on mastering how to sell your own approvals. Then once you master selling your own approvals, you can move onto developing your relationships with "banks".

Align yourself with a reputable company, show the respect where its due, and when it comes time to branch off don't burn any bridges no matter what the circumstance is. That's my advice.

Hey give me a call or shoot me an email.

Spartan Capital is a private lender and we can help you get deals funded.

Become an ISO Partner with me and lets make some money!

Matt Spinelli
    ISO Manager with Spartan Capital
    201-907-4042
    matt@spartancapitalgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    Work for a company that can teach you. If you're focusing on MCA then wholesale mortgages mean nothing. You need to master how to bring in deals for your company and strive to be one of the top producing reps at the firm. Someone will be assisting closing your deals. Then after you master bringing in deals - you can focus on mastering how to sell your own approvals. Then once you master selling your own approvals, you can move onto developing your relationships with "banks".

Align yourself with a reputable company, show the respect where its due, and when it comes time to branch off don't burn any bridges no matter what the circumstance is. That's my advice.
    Thumbs up for great advice!!

Hi @hmaloy,

Business Capital Providers is a direct lender providing approvals for A-C paper clients, 550 credit minimum, and minimum monthly revenue of 12K. We fund cannabis companies and dispensaries.
    We only 3 restricted business types (Adult entertainment, Financial services, and Auto Sales)

Contact me to discuss a partnership with our company.

David Stewart
    Director of Business Development
    Business Capital Providers
    Office:954-364-7764
    Mobile:954-937-1218
    david@bcproviders.com
    bcproviders.com
    Last edited by fundingpro1; 12-18-2020 at 12:02 PM.

I’d try to find a mentor if you I were you. You will learn invaluable lessons from someone that has experience in this industry.
    Commercial and Residential Private Money Loans - CrescentLenders.com

Stay Away Business Capital Providers they stiff you on commission and they take a long time to close deals then they trip behind your back