Passive income & mca
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Passive income & mca

Good evening everyone,

If you are looking for other ways of making money, I offer HR/Payroll Full Solution, Business Automation/Marketing, Retail POS/Payment Processing Full Solution, Invoice Factoring. All the services I offer compliments really well the MCA Industry and can make your merchant stick with you. Below is the commission for each service:

HR/Payroll: 4% of the fees for the life of the client
    Business Automation/Marketing: $400 for the life of the client
    Retail POS/Payment Processing Full Solution: $50 plus 80% of the profit from the processing fee for the life of the client
    Invoice Factoring: 5% of the factoring fee

If you are looking for a New Lender in your network, my sweet spot is A to B files, $40K minimum rev, 10 Min deposits, Max 3 NSF/Neg Days, No defaults. Can do Weekly or Daily, Fund in every state. Payout 10 points, Same day funding, fund before Thursday morning, pay Friday, pay weekly.

I have other financial products as well and can do other files.

If interested please email ceoxcuvus@xcuvusinc.com

COMPANY: XCUVUS INCORPORATED
    ADDRESS HQ: 500 West Putnam Avenue Suite 405 Greenwich CT 06830
    2nd ADDRESS: 64 Beaver St Suite 134 New York, NY 10004
    3rd ADDRESS: One World Trade Center Suite 8500 New York, New York 10007
    COMPANY PHONE NUMBER: 1-800-969-9745
    SITE: https://xcuvusincorporated.com/
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 12-09-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

why do you have 3 addresses for 3 employees?? https://www.linkedin.com/company/xcuvusincorporated/

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
    why do you have 3 addresses for 3 employees?? https://www.linkedin.com/company/xcuvusincorporated/
    To see where my office location is on my company page linkedin, not my employees. I see for one of my employees, he still has the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area as the location because of where he used to work. As you can see from my original post here, I do have different locations for my office and looking to get more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

All your listed address are virtual offices, where is your physical address that you have an office at?

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    All your listed address are virtual offices, where is your physical address that you have an office at?
    None of my offices are virtual.

I am no poser nor a liar, You do realize you can get an actual office at these locations?

for 500 west putnam avenue https://www.regus.com/en-us/office-space, You can lease office space for a year or more. Is the same for One World Trade Center you can lease office space and you will have your own suite.

For 64 Beaver Street suite 134, It is not UPS Store.
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 12-09-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XCUVUSincorporated View Post
    I am no poser nor a liar, You do realize you can get an actual office at these locations?

for 500 west putnam avenue https://www.regus.com/en-us/office-space, You can lease office space for a year or more. Is the same for One World Trade Center you can lease office space and you will have your own suite.

For 64 Beaver Street suite 134, It is not UPS Store.
    You have to be kidding right, you do know what google street maps is right?

I don't care about anyone claiming to do things they can't, most people do that in the beginning but don't come on here and spam the board and private messages with it.

As I stated in my first post on here, every address is either a virtual office and or UPS store. You lied in every response since

Sean why do you allow guys like this on here, that are obviously lying about who/what they are. Not a good luck for the industry nor the DF.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47082 JasonBishop's Avatar

I don't care about anyone claiming to do things they can't, most people do that in the beginning but don't come on here and spam the board and private messages with it.

As I stated in my first post on here, every address is either a virtual office and or UPS store. You lied in every response since

Sean why do you allow guys like this on here, that are obviously lying about who/what they are. Not a good luck for the industry nor the DF.
    Arguing with a guy over his addresses. Who the hell cares. Most people know what's what. He's trying to make an effort. He's put himself out there since the beginning. If you ran into this guy at an industry event, would you try shame him to his face? Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Arguing with a guy over his addresses. Who the hell cares. Most people know what's what. He's trying to make an effort. He's put himself out there since the beginning. If you ran into this guy at an industry event, would you try shame him to his face? Not likely.
    Why would I or anyone care? Let me start with anyone claiming to be a direct funder, should be scrutinized as anyone that has been in this space for more than 10 min knows there are a lot of fake funders out there.

Second, anyone that wants to spam the board, deserves to be questioned on who they are.

Third, when asked a fairly simple question they respond with a lie. Do everyone a favor Jason google 64 beaver street, now tell everyone what location that is?

As far as saying anything to anyone's face, I would say the same thing to his, yours or anyone's face that offers me a service and I ask a question and lies to me.

Good enough for you Jason?

defending the guy whos been spewing lie after lie about his offices does not bode too well for you... not to mention that this xcuvus individual has been spamming myself and everyone of my reps with annoying messages for quite some time so yes he should be called out if he is full of it !

Everyone can do the homework themselves and see for themselves the truth. just as I stated in my previous post with a link for evidence you can get an actual office space in the two locations, 500 west and one world trade center. Your not even looking up my location for 64 beaver street suite 134 your just typing the general address.

Sorry you feel that way about me and my business. I created my business to be a multi-industry corporation to be unique.
    I wish the best for you and God Bless you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47082 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexd12345 View Post
    defending the guy whos been spewing lie after lie about his offices does not bode too well for you... not to mention that this xcuvus individual has been spamming myself and everyone of my reps with annoying messages for quite some time so yes he should be called out if he is full of it !
    I'm not defending a damn thing. I stated that "Most People Know What's What" - Meaning its obvious that there is something off there and have seen these types of posts hundreds of times. My contribution is simply about someone taking time out of their day to Bully Someone - who isn't trying to remain anonymous.

I never messaged you before? Admin could see that themselves, nor do I speak to a lot on here private.

To see where my office location is on my company page linkedin, not my employees. I see for one of my employees, he still has the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area as the location because of where he used to work. As you can see from my original post here, I do have different locations for my office and looking to get more.
    well the point of my question was having 3 offices with few employees makes people wonder. And you didnt respond to some simple questions in another thread, cause showing an iso agreement means absolutely zilch. You have your california lenders license since you fund in all states? If Min rev is 40k then whats your max funding amount?

understood. I just disagreed on whether he should be called out or not.

I never messaged you before? Admin could see that themselves, nor do I speak to a lot on here private.
    noone ever said you messaged me here . You have spammed my email numerous times is what i I am referring to .

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

No offense here, but hiring an ISO manager that's everywhere doesn't make you look better.
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...139#post148139
    Elgin's been in the industry a while, no offense meant to him at all, but he's also his own broker with his own relationships, he's also at WBL, also with another direct funder that's I haven't heard about in a long time.

noone ever said you messaged me here . You have spammed my email numerous times is what i I am referring to .
    I never messaged you here, so how could I have your email? Literally never did business with you.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
    well the point of my question was having 3 offices with few employees makes people wonder. And you didnt respond to some simple questions in another thread, cause showing an iso agreement means absolutely zilch. You have your california lenders license since you fund in all states? If Min rev is 40k then whats your max funding amount?
    Licensed yes, max funding amount $500K for now.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    No offense here, but hiring an ISO manager that's everywhere doesn't make you look better.
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...139#post148139
    Elgin's been in the industry a while, no offense meant to him at all, but he's also his own broker with his own relationships, he's also at WBL, also with another direct funder that's I haven't heard about in a long time.
    Elgin is Experience is why I hired him. All my employees are salary and commission. He is an honest, hardworking loyal employee. I am honored to have him in my company just like my other employees.

Licensed yes, max funding amount $500K for now.
    so then if licensed in CA you should be able to be found here https://docqnet.dfpi.ca.gov/licensesearch/
    Search didnt come up with any XCUVUS. Feel free to provide the link if I searched wrong

I never messaged you here, so how could I have your email? Literally never did business with you.
    Um you tell me? I have close to 20 emails from you and i will message you the screenshots!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

:::grabs popcorn::

Um you tell me? I have close to 20 emails from you and I will message you the screenshots!
    You literally from the previous post stated "noone ever said you messaged me here . You have spammed my email numerous times is what I am referring to." I never messaged you. I never made contact with you. Just as I stated earlier if I never made contact with you than I will not have any information from you, and I don't have your email.

The point of me making the original post of this thread is to connect with individuals who are looking for other ways of making money and to build relationships. I built my business this way to be unique and different. For anyone who is interested could make residual income or one-time commission via MCA. I am not going to argue over here to try to prove something, My business speaks for itself. Hey God bless you and I wish the best for you.
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 12-09-2020 at 06:06 PM.