Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Please help - we need quality leads!

We are starting a MCA/small business loan company and are looking for leads. So far, we have purchased lists from three different companies - and they have all been nothing short of CRAP! Invalid email addresses, disconnected phone numbers, and nothing even close to the parameters we gave them for client base.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can actually purchase a lead list that has real information on it? It's getting frustrating!
    Thanks in advance!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

who have you bought from , what kind of leads at what price and how many leads ?

We have bought from Leads Campus - $100, Product Advance - $279, and another one I can't remember the name of that was about $100 too. Thank god for AmEx - I filed disputes for product not as described and was able to get the money back. But we've spent a lot of time on this when we could have been making calls and sending emails to get this business started. Do you have any suggestions on other companies?

yeah ill pm you

I am interested as well. running into the same issues.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Oh man, tell me about it, you guys are so lucky. My clients have been having this problem of cocoa colored cocka leads for years, all except the ones who are funding, and thankfully they keep coming back to www.dumbleads.com with pity purchases.

Don’t ask who they are, I promised no more public shout outs....They didn’t appreciate being name dropped while I was DJing that covid party in south florida.

The most important aspect of aged data is the connectivity ratio; it’s all hamster wheel work, so you gotta log as many merchant conversations as possible so daddy can pay for Thai.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19024

what made you get into MCA's?

Why not find a reputable marketing agency and start generating your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Why not find a reputable marketing agency and start generating your own?
    to do that you will need to be ready to spend at min 5-10k a month or you are wasting time and money

The mountain of suckage you will climb to become a valid lead gen agency will take 1-2 years and/or a six figure spend.

At www.dumbleads.com we've got flags planted on the peaks and skid marks scratched in our underwear to prove our mettle!

I have not heard of dumb leads. Got anymore information?

Oh do I....

You're only looking at the number one, highest reviewed, top ranked, first in class, BBB approved, feared by juggernauts such as American Express, PayPal and Square....absolutely most uninspired
    lead generation agency in the US, that you should, as previously recommended by all that you hold dear, completely stay away from...

....unless you care more about funded deals then lead quality. Then give www.dumbleads.com a call.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 12-07-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    who have you bought from , what kind of leads at what price and how many leads ?
    can you pm me too?

Me as well please.

Michael I’s giving away secrets...
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 12-07-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

to do that you will need to be ready to spend at min 5-10k a month or you are wasting time and money
    You are on target with the budget, - I will say that once the lead base is operational, there are in-house methods that a company can utilize.
    This is a long-term strategy - not a quick fix.

Old School System - create 1000's of landing pages that will be indexed by the search engines and numerous directories.
    You may purchase premade landing pages or create them yourself in house or use a good freelancer
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 01-01-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We have bought from Leads Campus - $100, Product Advance - $279, and another one I can't remember the name of that was about $100 too. Thank god for AmEx - I filed disputes for product not as described and was able to get the money back. But we've spent a lot of time on this when we could have been making calls and sending emails to get this business started. Do you have any suggestions on other companies?
    Meridian leads

Long time lurker here.. tried Lexicon Data recently and it was on point.. just an FYI best of luck bud

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Meridian leads

Hey shout out to Meridia Life

Proud graduates of our merchant aggregation, assimilation, and re-clarification program.

They were our best students and have a plaque in the www.dumbleads.com office walls.

We smacked them in the mouth and threw dirt in their eye and they never dropped their knuckles.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We are starting a MCA/small business loan company and are looking for leads. So far, we have purchased lists from three different companies - and they have all been nothing short of CRAP! Invalid email addresses, disconnected phone numbers, and nothing even close to the parameters we gave them for client base.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can actually purchase a lead list that has real information on it? It's getting frustrating!
    Thanks in advance!!
    Meridian. The King.

Dumbleads. The King’s Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Meridian. The King.
    Tried them like a year ago.
    Probably the worst batch of data we ever bought.

Call us at Meridian Leads. We offer leads for any budget. UCC, Triggers, Cell Phones, Emails, Inbound Calls, Direct Mail campaigns. We have what you need to succeed. We have been in the MCA space for 10 years and we are a proud sponsor of the Daily Funder. Call 954-773-9399 Plus a shout out and Thank You to all the people who have endorsed or recommended us on this thread.

You are very, berry, welcome Mr. Meridian.

Call me at the dumbleads.com brunch line bro, you forgot your bong in our break room.. we put it in the kitchen cabinet, but this is the third time we warned you about falling asleep and leaving 'ish on the floor...if you don't want this one ending up as a bonus gift for lead orders like the last two, I suggest you get back to me.

For everyone else looking for a lightly used, but still scented, party sized, official bong, free with your next purchase, holla at me...

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Spending $100 bucks on leads and saying they suck is kind of strange. Your not getting enough leads to really get accurate feedback. Why not just buy 1 lead and if they say no write that company off as a ****ty leas provider??? Get what i'm saying?

Our Budget when we were just a 2 man operation was $2,500 to $5,000 a week on Leads. Best results were Lender Declines. And Liive Transfers and/or Real time Web Leads. You are going to PAY for good leads. $25-$50 a Piece. But not a Week went by where we didn't make money. Spending 5k a week on leads is nothing when you can close $500k off of it.

Thats $45k Profit (avg 10 Points per deal)

Even when I would buy DATA, I would do VM Drops and Email Blasts.... You Don't need to spend a lot....Just maximize your efforts.

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

This Warms My Heart and enjoyed the site tour. Thank you for this!