Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Keep a few lead gen companies in your rolodex. Build a relationship - Communication is key. Know your sales approach and play jazz with what leads you respond to best. No provider will be "hot" 100% of the time. Most revenue is made down the line by administering waterfall & drip sequences, so if that isn't in your wheelhouse take a little time to implement this type of marketing on a small scale. Doesn't have to be fancy and it will help evolve your brand.

Most of all it's a numbers game. Try some of these options: (props to all the contenders)

MCALeadsPro Landfall Data MCALeadGen MCA Lead Dogz Enablement Data Lead Tycoons PopCrumbs Merchant Financing Leads ButforLeads

Whatever you do, wear sunscreen.
    Last edited by Enablement Data; 01-01-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

You CANNOT honestly say they’re the worst, because you’ve never worked with dumbleads.com.

They’re the silver standard, we’re the gold, and our gold is 30% plate coloring, so you know we’re committed. If you’re going to throw up after a night of partying, you may as well enjoy it coming out the same way it went in, and our 15 year aged blue label will at least let you fund before you pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    who have you bought from , what kind of leads at what price and how many leads ?
    I like your style. It only took 7 mins for you to qualify and get the opp

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

All you need is a fresh UCC list each month and prospecting skills... and make sure to follow-up.

Get the list as it is released and they hammer through as much as you can, throw your potentials/deals in the pipeline, follow-up with pipeline, recycle the scrubbed list to you business development department etc. and repeat.

Great ROI.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

oldphone.jpg

Select 1 or 2 Target Business Verticals - Do research on the company
    Owners name, Address. Phone, Email - - Develop your own data base into whatever
    Contact Client you prefer (I'm old school - I use Outlook Client)

Contact via phone,email - 50 to 100 Business Owners per day. Over time, you will have
    your own suspect list, that some will turn into prospects - then closed deals.

Do not use a free email account - You are a professional - act like you are even if you have been in business for 1 Day
    and don't have 2 quarters to rub together.

* How will a shot of capital increase a business owners profits - even after paying off the expensive capital of an MCA?
    That is the question you have to determine from the business owner. What is their need and how quickly do they want to
    fulfill that need -?

**It takes 5 to 7 contacts to close deal in most instances.

Call me if want to spend 15 minutes discussing.
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 01-09-2021 at 10:36 AM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Keep a few lead gen companies in your rolodex. Build a relationship - Communication is key. Know your sales approach and play jazz with what leads you respond to best. No provider will be "hot" 100% of the time. Most revenue is made down the line by administering waterfall & drip sequences, so if that isn't in your wheelhouse take a little time to implement this type of marketing on a small scale. Doesn't have to be fancy and it will help evolve your brand.

Most of all it's a numbers game. Try some of these options: (props to all the contenders)

MCALeadsPro Landfall Data MCALeadGen MCA Lead Dogz Enablement Data Lead Tycoons PopCrumbs Merchant Financing Leads ButforLeads

Whatever you do, wear sunscreen.
    You forgot us when you wrote this. I'm not mad that you aren't up to date with your data.
    Last edited by Olivia Morris; 02-01-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We have bought from Leads Campus - $100, Product Advance - $279, and another one I can't remember the name of that was about $100 too. Thank god for AmEx - I filed disputes for product not as described and was able to get the money back. But we've spent a lot of time on this when we could have been making calls and sending emails to get this business started. Do you have any suggestions on other companies?
    Initiate your own in-house lead sales funnel. Long-Term strategy -
    See my several posts in the "Promotions" Section of this forum.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Just saw this one LinkedIn, I think it matches the theme of the thread

sales marketing.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I never forget you when I post, Ms. Olivia Newton John Stamos.

He irresponsibly forgot a lot of top tier players:

MCA Lead Amateurs, Straight Butta Leads, Disablement Data, Here We Go Again Leads, Brawn Paper Applications, MCAfro Leads, Data Pimps, Motts Anger Management Leads, and a little known, but highly specific company called www.Dumbleads.com

And don’t forget DreamyData, the number one app online for getting last minute data when you just got dumped and can’t get the ring back.

That’s Weird Micah, The picture I saw was completely different.

93758FE9-1F71-4910-9E8D-603468D44697.png

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    I never forget you when I post, Ms. Olivia Newton John Stamos.

He irresponsibly forgot a lot of top tier players:

MCA Lead Amateurs, Straight Butta Leads, Disablement Data, Here We Go Again Leads, Brawn Paper Applications, MCAfro Leads, Data Pimps, Motts Anger Management Leads, and a little known, but highly specific company called www.Dumbleads.com

And don’t forget DreamyData, the number one app online for getting last minute data when you just got dumped and can’t get the ring back.
    Solid play on words sir. You get my vote

Lexicon has came through for us with a few good aged lists recently.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Post Best Merchant Cash Advance Leads

The most beneficial explanation concerning Merchant Cash Advance Leads signifies business owners who are querying to borrow money for their company or business. Business Leads World holds your whole imperative growth associate among proficiency and competence in the Merchant Cash Advance Leads along with multiple business investments or loans.

Merchant Cash Advance empowers your company to achieve by-and-by profits for money instantly. You obtain a single total sum of money in advance, also when you repay the loan with a rate of your regular transactions. You're trading future purchases at a premium

MCA Live Transfer Leads

Merchant Cash Advance is the quickest methodology of making certain loans for any business in today’s money market. For promoting this class of loans, lenders have adopted entirely totally different promoting approaches beginning with Email promoting, Electronic Media promoting, unsolicited mail promoting, Voice Mail Broadcasting, a program promoting, etc. however, among these ways, most lenders have found optimum success by attempting our MCA Live Transfer Leads. The rationale why it’s known as Live Transfer Leads is as a result of the leads generation method that’s presently practiced. Once a lead marketer qualifies a merchandiser per their qualification criteria based on a Merchant’s consent, that prospect is taken to be associate degree MCA Live Transfer Leads. Capital Brokers are receiving calls from the qualified merchants solely and area unit willing to use for a commercial loan at once.

MCA Aged Leads

Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade and conjointly trying to find skyrocketing sales strategies? Our MCA Aged Leads area unit your answers, which will actually diversify your investment portfolio at a similar time. We can initiate and even strategize promoting campaigns for your MCA Aged Leads generation program, so it leaves you with longer to end the comes in hand. The MCA area unit leads were verified totally to confirm accuracy, therefore, supplying you with a stronger room/possibility of conversion.

Best MCA Leads

Merchant Cash Advance Leads are exclusive leads addressed to you Business Leads World is the Best MCA Leads provider as a firm in the entire globe

Qualified MCA Leads

Best Qualified Leads For MCA method has several leading elements needed to modify the leads Guide to the approaching jobs in the MCA Leads Generation

Business Leads World

Business Leads World is your long-run strategic growth partner with expertise within the Merchant Cash Advance Leads and various business loans. We have a tendency to focus on targeted campaigns and end-to-end lead generation services bound to bring best, exceptional results for our shoppers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys Alexander View Post
    Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade and conjointly trying to find skyrocketing sales strategies? Our MCA Aged Leads area unit your answers, which will actually diversify your investment portfolio at a similar time. We can initiate and even strategize promoting campaigns for your MCA Aged Leads generation program, so it leaves you with longer to end the comes in hand. The MCA area unit leads were verified totally to confirm accuracy, therefore, supplying you with a stronger room/possibility of conversion.

It looks like you used an article spinner to write this. A lot of extra syllables and wording for a lot of simple statements.

www.UccRadar.com - Identify HOT merchants before ever picking up a phone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

I stopped reading after "Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade" lol.....

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys Alexander View Post
    Banned. User wasn't bourgeois enough for the elite sum of money trade. Carry on gentlemen and ladies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Ha! Banned while brining a 4 month old thread back to life.......
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Banned. User wasn't bourgeois enough for the elite sum of money trade. Carry on gentlemen and ladies.

Hilarious.

www.UccRadar.com