Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Its a shame that guys cant just be serious/genuine when discussing leads sources. We all buy leads. We all work hard. There's really no magic source.. its timing and luck. I have bought great stuff from certain lead sources and 2 weeks later I got hammered with garbage from them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Makes some sense, but there seems to be more to it.

www.UccRadar.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 08-12-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We are starting a MCA/small business loan company and are looking for leads. So far, we have purchased lists from three different companies - and they have all been nothing short of CRAP! Invalid email addresses, disconnected phone numbers, and nothing even close to the parameters we gave them for client base.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can actually purchase a lead list that has real information on it? It's getting frustrating!
    Thanks in advance!!
    Junk in, Junk out! My take after trying just about every-single-lead source including some spectacularly expensive ones is this: The best leads are any US company that has done an MCA in the last 12 months with over $1 Million in annual sales. The newer "fresh" leads are the worst in my opinion because everyone is calling them so even if you find the merchant he's fried from so many calls.

Meridian data/leads has been the best for me.

If Meridian works for you, or any of you in that fact, give Lexicon a try bro. Sincerely.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Makes some sense, but there seems to be more to it.

www.UccRadar.com
    There is, "Timing and Luck" like Jcap said.

There are no magical leads or lists. There are however consistently performing sources for names and techniques to effectively market to them. It has taken me nearly 4 years to find a formula which organically produces quality submissions and the best leads for me have been the ones I mentioned. Interestingly, they happen to be the cheapest also.

Meridian is solid and staple in industry. Used Lexicon a bunch during covid and they were also solid for new and aged. YMMV however.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    There is, "Timing and Luck" like Jcap said.

There are no magical leads or lists. There are however consistently performing sources for names and techniques to effectively market to them. It has taken me nearly 4 years to find a formula which organically produces quality submissions and the best leads for me have been the ones I mentioned. Interestingly, they happen to be the cheapest also.

If it's "only" Timing and luck, then basically, our success is out of our hands.

But you just stated you found a winning formula after 4 years, (and I remember responding to your early questions; there were some great conversations).

Your own response confirms that it's more than just timing and luck; an efficient process with the right source increases your luck, and puts you in the right place at the right time.

www.UccRadar.com

You can check my aged leads. I sell them in two categories. I have 10 to 30 days and 30 to 90 days old. Visit my Fiverr profile for the authentic reviews.

www.fiverr.com/tigermcaleads

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You are on target with the budget, - I will say that once the lead base is operational, there are in-house methods that a company can utilize.
    This is a long-term strategy - not a quick fix.

Old School System - create 1000's of landing pages that will be indexed by the search engines and numerous directories.
    You may purchase premade landing pages or create them yourself in house or use a good freelancer
    How do you have the audacity to give tips on online marketing when your website is a joke? lol. dailyfunder never ceases to amaze me with the ridiculous, uninformed comments.

Guy knows his stuff though, funding wise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post
    How do you have the audacity to give tips on online marketing when your website is a joke? lol. dailyfunder never ceases to amaze me with the ridiculous, uninformed comments.
    That joke of a web site has been online since Registered On:2011-11-29 - and still generates me leads and deals every week.
    BTW, I have numerous web sites online - they may not be pretty in the eyes of some - but, as long as they generate traffic and leads,
    that is the purpose - Organic SEO - and I'm not beholden to the whims of Google that decides to change their algorithms every few months.

There is not a magical wand in this business when it comes to generating leads - you either make a large investment in purchasing leads,
    or you develop a sales funnel that you own and control. I prefer to control my our sources.

BTW - You don't have to listen to me - I've posted numerous research resources - just takes time to read and comprehend what you are being taught.
    Now, that could be a problem for the broker crowd that has low reading comprehensive skills.

As I mentioned to a gentleman that called me this week - if you don't have a large advertising budget, you have time.
    Pick up the phone and go after a target audience. Generate you own tickler file, which turns into prospects, which leads to deals funded.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post

Hey what’s with the rough sand paper comments, take it easy young man…

“Now, that could be a problem for the broker crowd that has low reading comprehensive skills. [/QUOTE]

I believe it’s “comprehension”, not “comprehensive”. One of my illiterate broker clients called in to make the correction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    “Now, that could be a problem for the broker crowd that has low reading comprehensive skills.

I believe it’s “comprehension”, not “comprehensive”. One of my illiterate broker clients called in to make the correction.[/QUOTE]

Comprehensive definition is - covering completely or broadly : inclusive

vs.

Comprehension definition is - the act or action of grasping with the intellect
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Welcome to Tiger Mca Leads. We are a small call center generating Mca leads since 2017 under the name Tech Source. We sell high conversation Mca aged leads that comes with 90% accurate information and connectivity. They are 100% DNC scrubbed.

Choose your menu at the best price in the market.

1. Aged MCA Leads (10 to 30 days old)
    2. Aged MCA Leads (1 month to 3 months old)
    3. Aged MCA Leads (up to 12 months old)_in Bulk
    4. Enhanced UCC Data

Send us an email if you have any question to info@tigermcaleads.com (web under construction)

If you opened up a small MCA shop and you are planning to spend less than 1K on leads don't expect to make any money. My best recommendation is for you to close shop. Go work for somebody. Make some real money and actually learn what you are doing. Once you can invest more into yourself and your business than you will have more success. In this business you have to spend money to make money. If you know you know.
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    If you opened up a small MCA shop and you are planning to spend less than 1K on leads don't expect to make any money. My best recommendation is for you to close shop. Go work for somebody. Make some real money and actually learn what you are doing. Once you can invest more into yourself and your business than you will have more success. In this business you have to spend money to make money. If you know you know.
    This is def not true. Ive been generating my own leads and only spend a couple hundred dollars a month. I worked for shops that spent a lot on leads and they were straight trash. Its not about spending big on leads its finding the right formula, figuring out what works. If you know you know.

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    This is def not true. Ive been generating my own leads and only spend a couple hundred dollars a month. I worked for shops that spent a lot on leads and they were straight trash. Its not about spending big on leads its finding the right formula, figuring out what works. If you know you know.
    While this statement is true in that it CAN happen, this is an outlier exception, not the norm. Whether you buy leads or generate them yourself, figuring out what works and finding the right formula is what everyone tries to do, and it costs money and/or time until you figure it out.

In the www.dumbleads.com break room, the trophy case is proudly filled with the scalps of all the marketing guys who figured out numerous formulas, that didn’t turn out very well when presented to the board.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2673

Are you a real ISO? All your posts are praising lexicon data.
    Last edited by Cashyew; 09-01-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Hey Cashyew,

Thank you for your concern regarding our “praise.” JCap is in fact a real ISO. If you’d like, shoot me an email and I can give their full name, website, and even funding volume each month (we have CRM access).

We have worked with them over two years. They may not be the biggest shop, however they are consistent, and do the right thing.

Bottom line is we mind our business here. We do not comment on your weekly “sales” posts or any other posts you have. Because we simply do not need too. So I would expect the same courtesy.

In fact, our partners are entertaining closing the doors to new clients. In that event, I’ll make sure to send you some referrals.

Have a blessed day

Jenny

Shout out to Lexy, they’re data’s pretty sexy, yo Jenny….now bless me.

Hey Cashyew, am I Iso or Righteo…., dumbleads might blow…….can’t believe OnDeck did a deal with some psychos….
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....

Hi I currently have lower revenue live leads for $15 per lead if you are interested, check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Hi I currently have lower revenue live leads for $15 per lead if you are interested, check your PM.

I checked, I didn’t see anything. Are you still mad at me?

Anyone interested in UCC's with mobile data or email data? I also have low revenue ( $5,000 to $14,999) available.

cashyew is good