Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Pfizer Covid Vaccine 90%+ Effective

So it looks like Pfizer's vaccine is 90%+ effective per multiple sources with Moderna having similar results per Dr. Fauci.

This is great news for all of us! The market had an INSANE rally this morning because if proven to do what it claims this means business and life can return to "normal" sooner than we were hoping. Business being returned back to normal will possibly mean less govt funding resulting in more merchants having a true need for capital to get back up and running to full capabilities.

Now the big question is how soon can it be manufactured to distribute to get to the population?

Regardless, I'm sure we're all hoping to see fewer restrictions and shutdowns throughout the country because we now have this vaccine on the way.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27P1R5

Also, if you haven't signed up us yet - shoot me an email so we can get you onboarded and funding right away during this exciting time! (Did you really expect me to share this and not put a shameless promotion in here?)
    Joseph Williams
    Legend Advance Funding
    jwilliams@legendfunding.com
    www.legendadvancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

If only this would have come out 2 weeks ago. I wonder if anyone can find evidence of anyone holding back news, either for favors from the Biden campaign, or to buy stocks if they took a temporary hit?

I forgot who it was specifically so don't kill me, but one of the executives/spokesmen for Pfizer was on MSNBC this morning and he said he received the update yesterday (Sunday) around 2 PM and you could tell he had genuine enthusiasm as if this was still fresh news to him. Playing devil's advocate though, he could also just be a damn good actor.

We'll probably never know...
    Joseph Williams
    Legend Advance Funding
    jwilliams@legendfunding.com
    www.legendadvancefunding.com

Banned Reputation points: 10

You're welcome

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

At least they're not killing anyone yet. This poor bastard picked the wrong clinical trial: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2762MO

& mind you... this is going to be an arduous process no matter who does what or when or why. Proper analysis of vaccine trials and the ramifications / side effects typically take years and this will be a rush job to the greediest bidder. It will be anything but a smooth process, and I personally feel that the political outcome of this election will have the majority of influence over the re-opening status moreso than the validity of an alleged pharmaceutical breakthrough. Just my two cents.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Est in 2010, Moderna has never brought a product to market, or, gotten any of its nine or so vaccine candidates approved for use by the FDA. It has also never brought a product to the third and final phase of a clinical trial, yet, it represents one of the country's best hope for a vaccine next to Pfizer. $483M was federally funded to Moderna to accelerate a vaccine, under Warp Speed in March. Sounds like a big bet.