Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Silverline!!!!!

Has anyone else waited for over two days for an offer back from silverline??? Is that normal???

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

If any funder takes more than 24 hours to get you an offer they don't do in house UW, and are most likely shopping your file. Silverline is a WL so your file is probably being shopped around. PM if your looking for a direct funder

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    If any funder takes more than 24 hours to get you an offer they don't do in house UW, and are most likely shopping your file. Silverline is a WL so your file is probably being shopped around. PM if your looking for a direct funder
    That is so bogus - you have no clue what issues are involved in a particular file.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 NationalCorporateData's Avatar

Credibly is notorious for lengthy upfront underwriting and is one of the oldest in the industry.

We sent a file on Wednesday afternoon and still waiting for an offer as well.

LOL I just posted a thread for consolidators. SILVERLINE backdoors all their deals the day they get them

Your merchant should be funded by them by now and you would never know unless you ask him who he got funded by.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by Jconnycp View Post
    LOL I just posted a thread for consolidators. SILVERLINE backdoors all their deals the day they get them

Your merchant should be funded by them by now and you would never know unless you ask him who he got funded by.
    hes not wrong

Guys,
    Silverline is a reputable company as long as we have been with them (more than 3 years). They have had some backups lately which slowed them down. I do not believe they back door anything. If you find that they have, please let me know! Not fair to trash a good company because you had a bad experience.

Member Reputation points: 780

5 year relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Jconnycp View Post

I've been doing business with Sam & David & Lindsay from Silverline for nearly 5 years and have funded approx 200 deals with them. They are upstanding individuals and would never backdoor a deal.

In the past few months, things have gotten a bit slow because of the high deal flow which they have since fixed.

Your fears are unfounded!

Feel free to reach out in person if you want more in detail feedback!
    Zalman@askzalman.com

It looks like they are just backed up right now. I finally got some offers back and those merchants were just waiting on me. They were very excited about the numbers. It does not look like they are backdooring the deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by zalman View Post
    I've been doing business with Sam & David & Lindsay from Silverline for nearly 5 years and have funded approx 200 deals with them. They are upstanding individuals and would never backdoor a deal.

In the past few months, things have gotten a bit slow because of the high deal flow which they have since fixed.

Your fears are unfounded!

Feel free to reach out in person if you want more in detail feedback!
    Zalman@askzalman.com
    whats their website? And you are confirming they are 100% direct funder?

I've been doing business with them for 2 years and they are honest and direct funders.
    Slow - Yes, Honest - Yes.
    Never had a backdoor problem
    I'd prefer to wait a few days to get a solid reverse offer with them.. then to get a fast reverse offer with most other lenders.

SILVERLINE FUNDS - I NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THEM

I FUND RC's AND REGULAR ADVANCES WITH THEM WITH NO ISSUES

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

this is fake news. Although it depends on the funder. If its one of these **** shops from brooklyn ya your being backdoored.

Btw does anyone have a good connect at Silverline they can DM me. I see them in statements all the time might be a good addition to my funder list.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by ISO man View Post
    http://silverlinefunding.com/ this site says they do loans for Agents/ISOs?

Silverline is the most honest Reverse company I know, a lot of people are sending deals to them now so they are backed up.

Very good and honest company.

Saw Silverline in one deal today, one yesterday, both reverses. Payments pulled from Silverline. Definitely direct although I haven't personally done business with them

Funded a reverse with them today.
    Thank you SAM, LINDSAY and DAVID !
    Great Team!