How to we stop United Funds
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

How to we stop United Funds

These guys are the **** of the **** destroying deals right and left. How do we stop them?

PS if this post get deleted for "Unspecified Reasons" that should tell you that theres probably no way to get rid of them

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    These guys are the **** of the **** destroying deals right and left. How do we stop them?

PS if this post get deleted for "Unspecified Reasons" that should tell you that theres probably no way to get rid of them
    website? email? linkedin? There's so many
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

three of my deals in the last two days got destroyed because of them getting merchants to wire them off

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    website? email? linkedin? There's so many
    If you havent seen them, theyre the guys who take 20-40% fees 15 days and then have the merchant pay the full balance in 3 days. Merchant is expecting a 250k LOC after that and never comes

If you havent seen them, theyre the guys who take 20-40% fees 15 days and then have the merchant pay the full balance in 3 days. Merchant is expecting a 250k LOC after that and never comes
    Ah. Search up the eco fund thread and it's the same thing. PM me emails phone copies of the contracts etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

https://www.abfunders.com/wp-content.../loanscams.mp4

If anyone wants a version with their own company name and/or has ideas how to make it better, contact me.
    We need to start sending this type of thing to merchants right and left so that they don't fall for this crap anymore.

Member Reputation points: 453

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post

If anyone wants a version with their own company name and/or has ideas how to make it better, contact me.
    We need to start sending this type of thing to merchants right and left so that they don't fall for this crap anymore.
    Looks good, the only issue will be having a merchant actually watch the video. I feel like the merchants will go through it just as i quick as i go through the terms and agreements when updating to the most recent iOS on iPhone.
    Ben K
    Fratello Capital
    Direct Funder
    Underwriting@fratellocapital.com
    www.fratellocapital.com
    212-464-8108
    NO ORIGINATION FEES!

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post

might slap this on the front page of my contract

Quote Originally Posted by EquityCash View Post
    might slap this on the front page of my contract
    you shoudl also add that debt consolidators lie as well to lock merchnats in.
    they tell merchnats that tehy have good relation with funder
    force them to r08
    never relay the funds over to funders
    take big fees

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

* correction

Same day wires. Not 3 days

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee These guys are absolute scum.. They follow their deal up with a fake LOC contract from Red Rock Finance. I have 3 fake contracts that my merchants have sent over the last 2 weeks.

If you are watching this thread United Scum... Get some skills and learn how to sell

These guys are gross. But at the same time they are smooth with it. I had a very intelligent seeming merhcnat who signed our 150k offer 1.23 sell rate 12 month but backed out to take one of thesescams from united funds -16k at 999 a day "to be followed by a 300k loc once pif". How are ppl falling for this?? This just happened two weeks ago. I know the industry has these bad apples, however this is the first time im seeing them having success with A paper merchants. Easy to lie to the crap paper who cant get anything anyway and are desperate. zero understanding of how they are pulling this off.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Is this the same United Fund USA, that Sruly Geta runs? Because I've bumped heads with this guy before and am pretty sure it's a front business.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    Is this the same United Fund USA, that Sruly Geta runs? Because I've bumped heads with this guy before and am pretty sure it's a front business.
    front business?

Anyone got copies of emails or contracts... let me put my FBI psycho ex-gf skills to work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

If anyone wants a white-labeled version, let me know. I want to add some background music next week (Tuesday or later).

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

i will never understand how anyone falls for this. "Hey dude forget about that 100k 1.25 factor rate 11 month deal and take this 50k 1.499 30 payment deal instead because after you pay me 75k back that will show me that your good at making payments!! and then once I see that your good at making payments I will get you a 5000000000000k loan for 300 years at 1% interest with the option of giving you a free Lamborghini 2 months within the loan"

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    i will never understand how anyone falls for this. "Hey dude forget about that 100k 1.25 factor rate 11 month deal and take this 50k 1.499 30 payment deal instead because after you pay me 75k back that will show me that your good at making payments!! and then once I see that your good at making payments I will get you a 5000000000000k loan for 300 years at 1% interest with the option of giving you a free Lamborghini 2 months within the loan"
    its not just talk , they send docs together and they sign both. some dont even realize it is 2 separate things

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    its not just talk , they send docs together and they sign both. some dont even realize it is 2 separate things
    crazy that they do this... I'm just surprised this doesn't set off massive alarm bells in their heads

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post

In all fairness to dumb merchants, these fraudster brokers are much smoother than you think. They tell the merchants, it will take 4 weeks to get the 500k LOC. In the meantime, take this 50k for a few weeks to give you some money now, and when the LOC comes, you pay it off early with the LOC money and ill even give you an early payoff discount so it wont be that expensive in the end. Youi wont even feel the cost once the you have access to half a million.

Thats why I ask on funding calls if promised or expecting any other fundings, but you would be surprised how convincing and logical the above can sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Funds4u View Post
    In all fairness to dumb merchants, these fraudster brokers are much smoother than you think. They tell the merchants, it will take 4 weeks to get the 500k LOC. In the meantime, take this 50k for a few weeks to give you some money now, and when the LOC comes, you pay it off early with the LOC money and ill even give you an early payoff discount so it wont be that expensive in the end. Youi wont even feel the cost once the you have access to half a million.

Thats why I ask on funding calls if promised or expecting any other fundings, but you would be surprised how convincing and logical the above can sound.
    One of my merchants got scammed and recorded the funding call with the funder who brings up both contracts the 10 day contract and the 500k 5 year offer. He worked with the broker on this one when I called out the funder he said they only signed one contract I didnt do anything wrong. He then decided to figure out my name and my wifes name and thought it would be smart to threaten me for calling him out for fraud. If you want to see the video im happy to share!

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbffunding View Post
    One of my merchants got scammed and recorded the funding call with the funder who brings up both contracts the 10 day contract and the 500k 5 year offer. He worked with the broker on this one when I called out the funder he said they only signed one contract I didnt do anything wrong. He then decided to figure out my name and my wifes name and thought it would be smart to threaten me for calling him out for fraud. If you want to see the video im happy to share!
    I wish he would have called my wife. She's worse than me.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by pbffunding View Post
    lol send the video

One of my good merchants got scammed by Apple Ventures LLC. Wire was sent to 211 BLVD OF THE AMERICAS LAKE WOOD NJ.
    I live pretty far from their office. Anyone wanna pay them a "visit" for a nice % of the money returned?

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David6ix View Post
    lol send the video

One of my good merchants got scammed by Apple Ventures LLC. Wire was sent to 211 BLVD OF THE AMERICAS LAKE WOOD NJ.
    I live pretty far from their office. Anyone wanna pay them a "visit" for a nice % of the money returned?
    Call Uncle Gino
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Anyone got copies of emails or contracts... let me put my FBI psycho ex-gf skills to work.
    I can send you one of em .. Msg me your email