Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member Reputation points: 11 socalgav's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Orange County , CA
    Posts
    60

    Who is currently funding with terms like BFS aand CAN use to before COVID ?

    Hello........ been out of the game for 9 months - looking for Funders that will go beyond 5 months on a 1st..... as i said have been out of the game for a while.

    Thank you
    Gavin

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1519
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    124

    Hey there,

    ClearFund would do 100 days on a 1st if the file warrants it.

    we specialize in snap funding micro deals. (2k-25k)

    Send us an email at partners@clearfund.co or deals@clearfund.co

    Thanks.
    Underwriting Desk | ClearFund Solutions | New York, NY.
    P: 855-543-2133 E: deals@clearfund.co W: www.clearfund.co
    _____________________________

    ClearFund is a Direct Funder
    ISO inquires: partners@clearfund.co

  3. #3
    Senior Member Reputation points: 49089 DTFdowntofund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    458

    Quote Originally Posted by socalgav View Post
    Hello........ been out of the game for 9 months - looking for Funders that will go beyond 5 months on a 1st..... as i said have been out of the game for a while.

    Thank you
    Gavin
    Same.. this space has been brutal since all this happened. Only one I know of is Kapitus as of now.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reputation points: 32052
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearFund View Post
    Hey there,

    ClearFund would do 100 days on a 1st if the file warrants it.

    we specialize in snap funding micro deals. (2k-25k)

    Send us an email at partners@clearfund.co or deals@clearfund.co

    Thanks.
    Maybe you missed the part where he said BEYOND 5 months.

    Therer are plenty of funders that will still go beyond 5 months on a first. Ive closed a bunch with credibly over the last 6 months. You can also try IOU.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 NationalCorporateData's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Beacon, NY
    Posts
    121

    IOU Financial, Kapitus, Mulligan, OnDeck, RapidFinance.

    National Funding is also working with select ISOs after heavily trimming their ISO book.

  6. #6
    *We will go out 12months on 1st positions, however we have a tough time competing with the lenders, PRICE wise, in the prior mentioned thread.

    *On the flip side our STIP list will NOT be as extensive as those lenders.

    *HIGHLY competitive price/term wise on 2nd & 3rds, and will dabble with higher risk 4th & 5th positions, all dependent upon the current lenders pulling.
    Dave Shollock
    Samson Funding
    Director of Business Development
    dshollock@samsonfunding.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 295166
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rock Ridge
    Posts
    3,159

    We don't offer MCA...... We are actively providing factoring facilities and asset based lines of credit. Another great deal done here.....
    https://seacoastbusinessfunding.com/...ign=annc_oct15
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

  8. #8
    Senior Member Reputation points: 82767
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,297

    Quote Originally Posted by NationalCorporateData View Post
    IOU Financial, Kapitus, Mulligan, OnDeck, RapidFinance.

    National Funding is also working with select ISOs after heavily trimming their ISO book.
    Didn't ODC go to 6 point commissions and only on net on renewals? Any changes since Enova acquired? What about TBB that Enova also owns? Are they still funding?

    Mulligan- they chop deals in UW too much or never offer enough money. Once you get contracts signed, they reduce the offer. Too many headaches

    CAN- heard they may be coming back? Anyway to verify?

    Kapitus and Credibly seem to be the two companies who didn't stop funding and majority of brokers fund deals with for A paper do to consistency.

    National- why would they earn your business if they "trimmed" ISO's. Does that mean those ISO's lost their book with them?

    Also, some of these companies broker out up to 40% of their business when they don't want to renew or their direct sales takes the leads. Buyer beware

  9. #9
    Credibly is still funding deals at 12 months.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 NationalCorporateData's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Beacon, NY
    Posts
    121

    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Didn't ODC go to 6 point commissions and only on net on renewals? Any changes since Enova acquired? What about TBB that Enova also owns? Are they still funding?

    Mulligan- they chop deals in UW too much or never offer enough money. Once you get contracts signed, they reduce the offer. Too many headaches

    CAN- heard they may be coming back? Anyway to verify?

    Kapitus and Credibly seem to be the two companies who didn't stop funding and majority of brokers fund deals with for A paper do to consistency.

    National- why would they earn your business if they "trimmed" ISO's. Does that mean those ISO's lost their book with them?

    Also, some of these companies broker out up to 40% of their business when they don't want to renew or their direct sales takes the leads. Buyer beware
    We don't act as an ISO so can't speak for payouts, just for programs that are available because it's worth keeping up with.
    Which of these broker out files? It would be good to know so we don't refer ISOs to funders that may not honor renewals or create unnecessary competition.

    CAN is currently working renewals, uncertain about their status for new business.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Reputation points: 197995
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    834

    Quote Originally Posted by fundingtoday View Post
    *We will go out 12months on 1st positions, however we have a tough time competing with the lenders, PRICE wise, in the prior mentioned thread.

    *On the flip side our STIP list will NOT be as extensive as those lenders.

    *HIGHLY competitive price/term wise on 2nd & 3rds, and will dabble with higher risk 4th & 5th positions, all dependent upon the current lenders pulling.
    Aren't you brokers?

  12. #12
    Greenwich Capital Management Funding out to 12 months - Buy rate as low as 1.09 - Ask about our LOC program with rates as low as 2.75% a month. We are aggressively funding upto 750k -

    Email Inquiries@gcmcapitalgroup.com for ISO Agreement.

  13. #13
    That's where we staked our roots years ago. Began funding high risk deals over the course of the past several years, and recently acquired more cost effective capital to compete on 1st-3rd position deals. We are a direct lender!
    Dave Shollock
    Samson Funding
    Director of Business Development
    dshollock@samsonfunding.com

  14. #14
    Veteran Reputation points: 152371 J.Celifarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,465

    Quote Originally Posted by socalgav View Post
    Hello........ been out of the game for 9 months - looking for Funders that will go beyond 5 months on a 1st..... as i said have been out of the game for a while.

    Thank you
    Gavin
    Central Diligence, Fora, Rapid, Kapitus, Forward. Just about any reputable funder will offer better terms than 5 months on a first position deal. Most of these companies will go at least 12 if not longer if the file is good.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

    3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

  15. #15
    Member Reputation points: 4114
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    99

    Welcome back to the battlefield! Lending Valley, Inc has a max term of 8 months. Our funding Ranges from $1,500.00 - $150,000.00 - Daily and weekly payments available to qualified merchants - we fund A-C paper
    Clark Sica
    Business Development Manager
    Lending Valley, Inc.
    Office Line: 347-478-5161
    Mobile Line:347-536-0528
    Fax: 1-888-850-1971
    www.LendingValley.com

  16. #16
    Gavin Windgate Capital can go up to 10 months, weekly payments and offer the most competitive buy rates in the low 1.20's call me or email me and id love to get you some more information
    Best Regards,

    Scott King | Director of ISO Relations
    Windgate Capital
    90 Broad St, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10004
    Direct: (516) 400-2062 ǀ Cell: (917) 565-9880
    Scott@WindgateCapital.com ǀ https://www.WindgateCapital.com

    CLICK HERE TO E-SIGN ISO AGREEMENT

Similar Threads

  1. who's still funding? during covid -19
    By perceptioncapital in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-13-2020, 02:37 PM
  2. who's still funding? during covid -19 NYC, FL , CA ???
    By perceptioncapital in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-11-2020, 11:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:57 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


INDUSTRY ANNOUNCEMENTS

RidgeStone Capital announces SMB seminars
PayPal announces new business cc
Fundbox hires former Goldman exec


DIRECTORY