Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business loan lead generation pro wants to sell leads

Hello,

I've been working with an affiliate network, generating them live business loan leads for quite a while but since it is an affiliate network, I get no commission on an approved loan and I get relatively low payout for a lead. Since I've been generating lots of leads, I'd like to squeeze more revenue out of this business and I was wondering how people like that affiliate network sell those leads? All I know is that they send the lead info they get from their landing page to some kind of a middle man and then they connect the applicant with a lender. If anyone has had experience with this kind of business I'd appreciate any information you could give me.

Thanks in advance!

Senior Member Reputation points: 2902 JParr's Avatar

www.commercialfinanceacademy.com

Learn the products, work the leads, and connect the borrower to lenders yourself. Take ownership of the entire process. This will allow you to squeeze the maximum revenue out of your leads.

Otherwise, if your leads are quality you can sell them to ISOs who will call and work the leads. If there are issues with the leads, you will deal with the pissed off ISOs, not your affiliate network. I'm not sure what a 'relatively low payout' per lead is but I'm not sure I'd expect to make a ton more going this route.'
    Joshua Parrish | SLIM Capital
    (415) 938-4977 | josh@slimcapital.com
    www.slimcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by chinotto View Post
    Hello,

I've been working with an affiliate network, generating them live business loan leads for quite a while but since it is an affiliate network, I get no commission on an approved loan and I get relatively low payout for a lead. Since I've been generating lots of leads, I'd like to squeeze more revenue out of this business and I was wondering how people like that affiliate network sell those leads? All I know is that they send the lead info they get from their landing page to some kind of a middle man and then they connect the applicant with a lender. If anyone has had experience with this kind of business I'd appreciate any information you could give me.

Thanks in advance!
    Which affiliate network? How much were you getting per lead and how much information did you collect?

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JParr View Post
    www.commercialfinanceacademy.com

Learn the products, work the leads, and connect the borrower to lenders yourself. Take ownership of the entire process. This will allow you to squeeze the maximum revenue out of your leads.

Otherwise, if your leads are quality you can sell them to ISOs who will call and work the leads. If there are issues with the leads, you will deal with the pissed off ISOs, not your affiliate network. I'm not sure what a 'relatively low payout' per lead is but I'm not sure I'd expect to make a ton more going this route.'
    Most certainly a lead company may be leaving money on the table by not working the leads. I see similar comments regularly. However, if the lead company has the appropriate set up with automation, the labor intensiveness of working leads vs routing them to clients frees up an extraordinary amount of time including other opportunities. Hypothetically speaking, if a lead company can generate 50 Leads Per Day / 30 Days, may charge the client upwards of $50 or even more per lead in this environment. Hypothetically this could lead to Daily Revenues of $2500. Say the overall Net is 20% this approximately $15,000/Month to the lead company or $500/Day Gross Net to the Lead Company. Some people want to be marketers, freelancers, financial advisors, ISO's, Brokers etc. Everyone has their own thing.

@Chinotto - If you have the automation, marketing, and campaigns dialed in and it sounds like you might...you just need to hit the ground for a while and get established. Those loyal clients will stick around so long as you help them achieve their objectives in helping them to be more profitable and save them some headaches along the way.
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 10-12-2020 at 05:50 PM.

thanks everyone, all good info.

@JasonBishop, thanks for your reply. Yeah, I come from the affiliate marketing and ecom background which I've been doing for years and I'd like to focus on leads for now. The affiliate network only provides a lead collecting landing page and they send leads to be be processed somewhere else. That funnel I can easily replicate myself and improve, I just need someone to process the leads. Also the network needs a very limited amount of leads per day, I can easily do 50 leads/day.

I've had some people contacting me through pm. I'll see if we can work something out.

Do you need finance for Investments or start a business for 3% ? if so, please contact us through our company for funding!
    Send me a message, let's talk today. Email: cashflowllc@consultant.com