Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation Looking for a Lender that works with OTR Financing etc.

I have had a few deals come through the pipeline that I haven't found a home for yet. And I am onboarding a rep that has relationships/book of business with OTR/Interstate/Long-haul/Owner-Operator/Fleet and I am looking for a direct lender that is funding these types of deals. If you are please reach out. Thank you.

No sub-brokering please. Looking only to establish a broker/iso partnership.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by cruziniv View Post
    I have had a few deals come through the pipeline that I haven't found a home for yet. And I am onboarding a rep that has relationships/book of business with OTR/Interstate/Long-haul/Owner-Operator/Fleet and I am looking for a direct lender that is funding these types of deals. If you are please reach out. Thank you.

We are a factor and an asset based lender. I don't chase after trucking companies much, but would be happy to take a look if they are doing revenues greater than $5Mil/year.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

When it comes to 1-10 Truck small OTR/owner operators for C-D paper, Cooper has always focused on this niche-

Robert S Bloink
    EVP of ISO Partnerships
    Direct: 248-341-9477
    Email: bb@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com
    Last edited by BB_Cooper; 10-08-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 NationalCorporateData's Avatar

Factoring is a very common option for transportation/logistics companies; it's available for single owner-operators through large fleets.
    If you need a recommendation on for files beyond what Kevin at Seacoast can accommodate, sub-$5MM revenue, let us know. We're not involved in funding and aren't looking to take the deals on ourselves.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2902 JParr's Avatar

We have you covered for equipment finance. Give me a call to chat about our programs.
    Joshua Parrish | SLIM Capital
    (415) 938-4977 | josh@slimcapital.com
    www.slimcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by NationalCorporateData View Post
    Factoring is a very common option for transportation/logistics companies; it's available for single owner-operators through large fleets.
    If you need a recommendation on for files beyond what Kevin at Seacoast can accommodate, sub-$5MM revenue, let us know. We're not involved in funding and aren't looking to take the deals on ourselves.

Yes, I would appreciate if you could send me some resources for sub 5MM revenue, we work with small to mid size ticket EF (30-250k) can go above or below but that's our wheelhouse. If you know lenders in that regard I would love to connect to them. Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 NationalCorporateData's Avatar

Yes, I would appreciate if you could send me some resources for sub 5MM revenue, we work with small to mid size ticket EF (30-250k) can go above or below but that's our wheelhouse. If you know lenders in that regard I would love to connect to them. Thanks!
    Bibby Financial, Eagle Business Credit, and Versant Funding are all factoring options.

Let us know if you have difficulty getting on with any and we can recommend some ISOs with standing relationships.
    Last edited by NationalCorporateData; 10-15-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Member Reputation points: 10

Entegra
    Joe Nicolosi
    Direct: 585-455-2197
    Joe@Starcadecapital.com

www.Starcadecapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

We like trucking deals, and depending on the quality of the file we will offer weekly options. (We don't pull credit, the quality is determined by receivables)
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    Tel: 516-231-5595 | Fax: 516-231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Member Reputation points: 723 CHAMP3's Avatar

We specialize in the transportation space. Rather Owner Operators or fleet clients we have funding available. App only up to $250,000. Up to $5mm with financials which comes with an internal credit line.

Call me to discuss or email
    cwilcox@premierbusinesslending.com
    916-878-8614

We are interested in funding any viable start-up or existing business/project that requires funding. If you have good business/project that requires funding or expansion. Loan funding can also be considered at 3% per annul. Let me know to discuss the opportunity with you.
    Contact us at: cashflowllc@consultant.com