Looking to submit new MCA
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to submit new MCA

Send applications with at least 4 months bank statements to FundingRep19@ Gmail.Com

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Quote Originally Posted by FundingRep19 View Post
    Send applications with at least 4 months bank statements to FundingRep19@ Gmail.Com
    now this is a quality post

Alternatively, you can create an "API" with them by just handing over the login info for your CRM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

You sir are a beast...full files coming your way ASAP!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

I just love the peace of mind that these direct funders pass on to a rep when they utilize a free Gmail Account
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

I'm sure you don't believe people are that gullible, put some effort into your spam dude. Some advice: Get a real email address. Get an old lead list. Pick up the phone. It's terrifying what this industry has turned into over the years. I've been in the space for 10 years, and would NEVER blindly send my merchant's confidential information to someone with a gmail address. I'm sure you're just trying to make money, but do it the right way. Hard work pays off. If not, find another profession. Although I just joined the forum, I've been reading these threads for years. It gives you decent insight on peoples' experiences with various Lenders/Funders/ISOs. If you're not signed up with a reputable lender/funder- you are doing a disservice to your clients. Get your **** together so you can pass a background check and get onboarded somewhere decent. Then submit your files based on certain criteria that you have established internally to know where a deal goes. Don't shotgun your deals to all 30 bs funders you are signed up with (which is probably what you do, or you're a kid from Brooklyn with a Bank of Israel account debiting merchant accounts for 5k deals) It pisses me off when I see things like this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

You folks fund defaults?

asking for a friend

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    You folks fund defaults?

asking for a friend
    who said anything about funding lol hes just asking for free leads

i fund defaults all day
    213-340-4979

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

I wonder what happened to funding reps 1-18
    Last edited by FCG; 09-23-2020 at 05:20 PM.

Depending on fico, feel free to submit

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

I'm actually going to submit to you. I dont know why but I like you. I'm assuming I dont need to sign an ISO agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I'm actually going to submit to you. I dont know why but I like you. I'm assuming I dont need to sign an ISO agreement?
    It's part of the no-papertrail program. Streamlined for efficiency. I'm not sure but I think they also request you to exclude any sort of branding/ broker information on your app when you submit to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Onepointwhat View Post
    It's part of the no-papertrail program. Streamlined for efficiency. I'm not sure but I think they also request you to exclude any sort of branding/ broker information on your app when you submit to them.
    Perfect. I think were going to have a really great relationship I can feel it already. Do you offer any bonus incentives like a steak dinner once 10 deals fund?

Perfect. I think were going to have a really great relationship I can feel it already. Do you offer any bonus incentives like a steak dinner once 10 deals fund?
    It's not my program. But hey, if you fund 10 deals with that "funder", I'll send a steak your way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

I think if you give them a copy of your debit card and your PIN they will deposit cash directly into your bank account on closed deals. They don't want you to pay wire fees.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    I think if you give them a copy of your debit card and your PIN they will deposit cash directly into your bank account on closed deals. They don't want you to pay wire fees.
    Dude this is insane.... this funder keeps getting better and better. Do you guys mind if I'm the only one who submits to him for awhile? I kind of don't want to share the wealth.

Banned Reputation points: 11251

I think if you send him $3,000 it will unlock the $50,000,000 that you inherited from your long lost uncle from Zamunda.

Dude this is insane.... this funder keeps getting better and better. Do you guys mind if I'm the only one who submits to him for awhile? I kind of don't want to share the wealth.
    Have at it man, first to submit gets the ownership. All yours, but damn am I jealous. Fundingrep1-18 might still be available hopefully they're all stand up guys too.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Sorry pcfunder, I already submitted 5 files to him, and I'm anxiously waiting for the next step. Since they're all COVID affected industries, and Yom Kippur is coming, offers are going to come back slower, but he should get me offers on them by the end of next week. I made sure to put all of the direct contact information on all of the apps (and DL's and VC's) to make sure that we get this funded faster. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by WCC_NYC View Post
    I think if you send him $3,000 it will unlock the $50,000,000 that you inherited from your long lost uncle from Zamunda.
    WHAT? I've been trying to get that mans money for years!! This funder is a miracle worker!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by FCG View Post
    I wonder what happened to funding reps 1-18
    lmao

Sorry I will only work with Funding Rep 20. Tell him to call me and I will start sending subs.

We fund defaults - pm me.

***** sorry mistake:

We fund defaults, that defaulted on defaults.