G&G Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

G&G Funding

Hi guys, my name is Mike from G&G Funding. Most of you probably haven't heard of us until now as we have been in the space for just a few years. Some of you I have already met on LinkedIn and I apologize in advance if you have to see this twice. Hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules as I am new to this site.

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know we are offering reverse consolidations max $1.5mm and on up to 5 positions.

Really just wanted to get the G&G name out to the community and if theres a need for the reverse product, let me know and I'll do my best to compete for your business!

Best,

Michael Christman

Cell- 631-681-3343
    Email- mike@gandgfunding.com
    gandgfunding.com

Would you guys net merchant upfront $? And how about if they are on reduced with current positions due to covid?

If so I have dealsssss for you

Member Reputation points: 553 Global Factors's Avatar

Mike, I may have deals for you and merchant doesn't need to net funds necessarily...Let's discuss...
    Global Factors LLC
    877-934-5622

We tend to stick with straight reverses since we like to offer the merchant the best possible reduction savings possible. However, on a case by case basis we will net additional funding for the merchant if there is room for it. If payments are 50% or less modified due to Covid we will consider the deal but any more than that we can't do much.
    Last edited by Xman; 09-22-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Factors View Post
    Mike, I may have deals for you and merchant doesn't need to net funds necessarily...Let's discuss...
    pm'd you

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Once you work with G&G you can rate them here https://www.funderintel.com/fundersl...and-G-Funding-

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

We offer reverse consolidations as well as doing a reverse and giving upfront funding as well. Looking forward to getting your deals funded!
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Just saw them (G&G) in bank statements for the first time today.
    I don't see millions, but they gave a legit position.

SOLID home for your reverses.
    I've done multiple deals with G&G, most of which netted at least something upfront. . Highly recommend
    Keep up the good stuff Mike.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

I can vouch for them, they worked with me for years and started funding on their own. Good guys.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Mike from G&G Funding. Most of you probably haven't heard of us until now as we have been in the space for just a few years. Some of you I have already met on LinkedIn and I apologize in advance if you have to see this twice. Hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules as I am new to this site.

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know we are offering reverse consolidations max $1.5mm and on up to 5 positions.

Really just wanted to get the G&G name out to the community and if theres a need for the reverse product, let me know and I'll do my best to compete for your business!

Best,

Michael Christman

Cell- 631-681-3343
    Email- mike@gandgfunding.com
    gandgfunding.com

how many points do you pay on your reverses?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    how many points do you pay on your reverses?
    8+pts usually 6 upfront two weeks after deal funds 2 on the backend, or all eight upfront depending on the deal.