Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Places to Apply for a Business Loan with Multiple Lenders at Once?

Applying for business loans with lenders one-by-one has been intensely frustrating and extremely time-consuming.

Where can I fill one application and have it sent out to multiple lenders to just find out if I qualify or not? Tired of burning the clock and repeating processes over and over again.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Parker View Post
    Applying for business loans with lenders one-by-one has been intensely frustrating and extremely time-consuming.

Where can I fill one application and have it sent out to multiple lenders to just find out if I qualify or not? Tired of burning the clock and repeating processes over and over again.
    Your problem isn't going "one-by-one"... it's knowing where to place them.

In an industry full of heavy competition, time kills deals...

If you want help placing files ONLY, I'm open to work together for a fee, rev share or combination of both.

Steven O Ruiz
    786-712-4900

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Matt, for clarification what you're looking for, do you specifically mean "Business Loans" or do you mean "All types of finance" like MCA, equipment finance, LOC, real estate, etc etc etc?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2902 JParr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    Your problem isn't going "one-by-one"... it's knowing where to place them.
    This is absolutely correct! You don't want to be the guy submitting deals to multiple lenders at once.

What types of loans are you looking to place?
    Joshua Parrish | SLIM Capital
    (415) 938-4977 | josh@slimcapital.com
    www.slimcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Parker View Post
    Where can I fill one application and have it sent out to multiple lenders to just find out if I qualify or not?
    Hey Matt - that is actually what Become's online lending marketplace allows you to do. Applying through Become means your credit score won't be impacted (just a soft credit check) and you can find out in a matter of hours whether you qualify with any of the 25+ lenders in their network. There are several funding solutions you may qualify for (LOC, SBA 7(a), MCA, and many more).

You can apply here: www.become.co/apply/

Hey, I just realized that "Matt Parker" is probably a seeded question JUST so that become can come into the rescue!
    Not to knock it, super brokers are great, but just for full disclosure (that I'm sure they'd appreciate) that Become is a co-broker for 50% profit-share.

Hi Matt,

Will not recommend to shop out the file to brokers, it will hurt the business and possibly your relationship to the client.

XCUVUS incorporated
    https://www.xcuvusinc.com
    1(800)803-0130
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 09-21-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Hey, I just realized that "Matt Parker" is probably a seeded question JUST so that become can come into the rescue!
    Not to knock it, super brokers are great, but just for full disclosure (that I'm sure they'd appreciate) that Become is a co-broker for 50% profit-share.
    I'm not sure what makes Micah think this guy Matt's question was a "seeded" post.. or where he came to understand that "Become is a co-broker for 50% profit-share."

1. Become is not a co-broker. Become is an online lending marketplace that uses proprietary technology to drastically ease and speed up the business loan application process, and match businesses more accurately with the lenders that fit their needs the best.

2. As far as the 50% profit share scheme as Micah speculated, I won't get into specific numbers but it's certainly far from 50%.

I won't waste the energy going back and forth with him here - but I'd like to set the record straight for anyone else interested in learning more about Become that, in fact, no it's not a co-broker for 50% profit-share as Micah Markowitz theorized.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shabat View Post
    I'm not sure what makes Micah think this guy Matt's question was a "seeded" post.. or where he came to understand that "Become is a co-broker for 50% profit-share."

1. Become is not a co-broker. Become is an online lending marketplace that uses proprietary technology to drastically ease and speed up the business loan application process, and match businesses more accurately with the lenders that fit their needs the best.

2. As far as the 50% profit share scheme as Micah speculated, I won't get into specific numbers but it's certainly far from 50%.

I won't waste the energy going back and forth with him here - but I'd like to set the record straight for anyone else interested in learning more about Become that, in fact, no it's not a co-broker for 50% profit-share as Micah Markowitz theorized.
    Ben Shabat, I will apologize, perhaps I was mistaken. I did sign up because I wanted to know what the platform was about, and it looks interesting indeed, but I am sure that I saw a 50% somewhere there. I'll be honest, I don't see it now. Is that only if we hand over the file to you do deal with, then it becomes a cobroker situation? Because I know you do offer that option.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

I've been dreaming of a Credit Karma or Nerd Wallet type of site but for business lending.. Perhaps www.become.co is the answer? I will check it out... Thanks.